Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

@-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* (3725 Views)

Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
nyrol: Your playbook and case is on its way to you, I ve dropped it off already at the park will inbox you the info you need to claim it. Well done.

Waiting for the message. Thanks, you guys are the best.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
alstacs:

Waiting for the message. Thanks, you guys are the best.

Coming from a great man like you, We are humbly honored, Sir . . . Thanks for your business
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
nyrol: Your playbook and case is on its way to you, I ve dropped it off already at the park will inbox you the info you need to claim it. Well done.

......still expecting the message...
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
alstacs:
......still expecting the message...

It was sent to Oga James as told you via mail . . . I will call him now and get back to you fast, but expected it to almost be in Abuja

Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Oga James will call you, Sir . . . The item was sent to him, and apparently, there was no home delivery to him, he was waiting to delivery, but he has to go to their office to pick up . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nice to know that you have spoken to Mr. James and you both agreed on how u could lay your hands on the item tomorrow . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dan Dollar, TCD etc...by this time tomorrow, I will start reading the epistles according to you both on "playbook anyone".
Mid day tomorrow, I shall have my playbook.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by nyrol(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Naija network na spirit child 'abiku' Mr. James and I tried to no avail to communicate on thursday evening via phone calls, the network won't just let us. I wanted to ask him if he has gotten his playbook am sure its in Abuja waiting now.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
nyrol: Naija network na spirit child 'abiku' Mr. James and I tried to no avail to communicate on thursday evening via phone calls, the network won't just let us. I wanted to ask him if he has gotten his playbook am sure its in Abuja waiting now.

Yes, Mr. James have the BB Playbook in his hands already and had made arrangement with CHief Alstacs on how to meet to get it . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
nyrol: Naija network na spirit child 'abiku' Mr. James and I tried to no avail to communicate on thursday evening via phone calls, the network won't just let us. I wanted to ask him if he has gotten his playbook am sure its in Abuja waiting now.

Nice one and please make sure you always put it in the complimentary case oh . . . Thanks for your buz
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by alstacs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, Mr. James have the BB Playbook in his hands already and had made arrangement with CHief Alstacs on how to meet to get it . . .

Got a call yesterday from Mr James but I was busy. We just met now and I have the delivery of the PB.

Forgot to mention that I got complementary convertible leather case from Mr Fhemmy.
Thanks oga fhemmy; chief nyrol and Mr Ade....You guys are great.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2012
alstacs:

Got a call yesterday from Mr James but I was busy. We just met now and I have the delivery of the PB.

Forgot to mention that I got complementary convertible leather case from Mr Fhemmy.
Thanks oga fhemmy; chief nyrol and Mr Ade....You guys are great.

God is great and we are glad to be a tool in His able hands . . . . Thanks for your business and enjoy your Playbook . . . looking forward to more business from you
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2012
In all our gettings, we getting wisdom of God
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
We will always give the best for less . . . Yet, No compromise
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Another day, with so much from Baba God coming our way!
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
It is all the Lord's doing and we say thanks!
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
You are more than just another number with us . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Holla at us for all your Technology needs
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for your business, You are highly appreciated . . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Happy Holiday to all our Muslim brothers and Sister . . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for giving us a chance
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
When you cant get what you want, we will make it happen
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
We have all your needs . . . .
Re: @-{-BNIB 64G Blackberry Playbook**Pre-0rdered By Alstacs Of Nairaland*DELIVERED* by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes, We Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tear Rubber-iphone 4, Blackberries Bold Just Arrived............ All White Color / Guys, How Long Does Ur 600va Ups Last On Ur Tv / USA Used Laptop ¦¦ Affordable Prices¦¦ Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.