Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? (5039 Views)

I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
This thread is just for fun, what was your ex reaction when you called it "quit?"
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Odunnu: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
We both were mature about it. We agreed to disagree and luckily, he moved far away from my state of residence.
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Odunnu: We both were mature about it. We agreed to disagree and luckily, he moved far away from my state of residence.
Lucky you.

My first one was a jerk he kept holding on, trying to make me feel guilty abt my decision I had to literally take the brutal way before he give up.

Second one didn't care as much he just let it slid. He must have been tired of the relationship too. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Yorisb: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
S/he got excited and dialled-up the next Dude.....instantly. angry sad

2 Likes

Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by slimyem: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
...didn't wait around to see any reaction....cheesy
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
What would I care? I have said my own how you take it is your business
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: What would I care? I have said my own how you take it is your business

u have never had a girlfriend, so shut up!
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

u have never had a girlfriend, so shut up!
Thanks for reminding me about that.
Just so you know, you started this
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thanks for reminding me about that.
Just so you know, you started this

lool like i give a damn! u say whatever i wanna say to you
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

lool like i give a damn! u say whatever i wanna say to you
Onila, would you relax and stop getting yourself all stressed out? The time will come when you will get the chance to type what you have on your mind nah
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Onila, would you relax and stop getting yourself all stressed out? The time will come when you will get the chance to type what you have on your mind nah

u also pick on me unnecessarily !
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by born2boink(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
The question should be what is her reaction when he is broke because the entire life of 97% naija babes depend on their boyfriends
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

u also pick on me unnecessarily !
SMH
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
You've gat nice topics Rokiatu...Loving your posts!

I couldn't break up with my ex face to face, i had to call her...She was too emotional on a relationship that was never serious, just mostly physical
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH

i am getting happier these dayz smiley
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
jaym112002: You've gat nice topics Rokiatu...Loving your posts!

I couldn't break up with my ex face to face, i had to call her...She was too emotional on a relationship that was never serious[b], just mostly physical[/b]
grin
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:
grin

Onila, tell us your story boo...Or you've never ever split with a guy? I dont wanna believe guys are the ones always breaking up with you.
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Deleted!
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
One was over the phone, he cried .....I could still hear it. cry cry

Other one, was face to face....the tears was just rushing down the cheek

embarassed
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
jaym112002:

Onila, tell us your story boo...Or you've never ever split with a guy? I dont wanna believe guys are the ones always breaking up with you.

I have never been dumped
'
I have always been the dumper and NOT the Dumpee wink grin
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

I have never been dumped
'

Is that so? grin grin grin grin grin

By the way maam Onila, relax ooh and I can u seem angry with somebody.
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

I have never been dumped
'

HAHA...Dumper! I'm sure you have got so many guys in your 'Dumpyard' Bad girl!Poor Boys!!
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Vikin: One was over the phone, he cried .....I could still hear it. cry cry

embarassed

Na wa ooo...All these dudes just crying crying crying for you...Im sure you have a River in front of your house already

grin
Vikin: One was over the phone, he cried .....I could still hear it. cry cry

embarassed

Na wa ooo...All these dudes just crying crying crying for you...Im sure you have a River in front of your house already
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Tinax(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
@op, mine was terrible..cos he's the violent and jealous type(som of the reasns i quit),he spent 2wks in the hospital,he just refusd to accept it and after recovery he threaten to bring his village juju for me..i pitied him and feared for my life thn..but we'r distant frnds nw..hmmm such a horrible experience!

1 Like

Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
jaym112002:

HAHA...Dumper! I'm sure you have got so many guys in your 'Dumpyard' Bad girl!Poor Boys!!

I GOT game smiley
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Tinax: @op, mine was terrible..cos he's the violent and jealous type(som of the reasns i quit),he spent 2wks in the hospital,he just refusd to accept it and after recovery he threaten to bring his village juju for me..i pitied him and feared for my life thn..but we'r distant frnds nw..hmmm such a horrible experience!

Omg...Its never that serious oh! Haba...SMH. I thank God for your life, please run from Needy Niggahs
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by onila(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
rokiatu:

Is that so? grin grin grin grin grin

By the way maam Onila, relax ooh and I can u seem angry with somebody.
cheesy yea i got game!
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by jaym112002(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
onila:

I GOT game smiley

Game ke? *Now running away* Only kids play games naw...I guess you are a young lady, have fun! Small Small sha wink
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2012
After months he still won't agree we are exes but that's his problem! me i dey live my life dey go.

1 Like

Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Beync(f): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2012
born2fuck: The question should be what is her reaction when he is broke because the entire life of 97% naija babes depend on their boyfriends
get the figure right before u post next time. who depends on ur beans? must u fu*k before u post?
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by Mynd44: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2012
onila:

I have never been dumped
'
Yeah right.
Re: What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? by born2boink(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2012
Beync: get the figure right before u post next time. who depends on ur beans? must u fu*k before u post?
I ignored you with your silly talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Or Suck The Bride? / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / see what girls do In university

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.