Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43119 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Smh......

Lawd give me patience
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, am highly disappointed in the way you 'mod' this section nowadays, i think you're more of a dictator this days.
What do you mean by this comment?

don't forget...no one is above the law.
If you don't want me to comment on a particular thread, you too should not comment on such thread, cause we're both under the same law.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh......

Lawd give me patience
i consider this an insult and demand an apology.
Mynd_44:
Yeah and I also have to deal with silly people asking silly questions on NL again
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear mynd, am highly disappointed in the way you 'mod' this section nowadays, i think you're more of a dictator this days.
What do you mean by this comment?
Mynd_44:
Your next "play" might earn you a ban.

Don't make another comment here if you don't want to endorse a thread as I will consider it derailing.

Not kidding
don't forget...no one is above the law.
If you don't want me to comment on a particular thread, you too should not comment on such thread, cause we're both under the same law.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i consider this an insult and demand an apology.
Pigs will grow wings and fly first.......seriously, keep disturbing me and you will get a long time out
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Pigs will grow wings and fly first.......seriously, keep disturbing me and you will get a long time out
hope i will not get a five years ban if i call you silly?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by AnnNini(f): 3:36am On Jul 17, 2013
Please mod have some complains to make. Did not See where to write them so I came here. I did not see my name among birthday members mean while I am a july baby smiley. Secondly I always get a message on my page that I have an email but do not See the mail in my inbox. Is there any other way to check it?
Pray U to answer me,God bless YOU
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 3:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Well the list is composed daily ma'am ie. If your birthday is July 13, you will find your name there on the 13th and no other day.

Then. If you have a mail notification and you can't see that mail, you should check your spam folder ma'am. The mails sometimes end up there.

I hope I have answered your question. If you have more, ask
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by AnnNini(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Thank you n good morning. You have answered me. Did not know. My date was 11th July. As for the mail will check.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2013
AnnNini: Thank you n good morning. You have answered me. Did not know. My date was 11th July. As for the mail will check.
Check your mail and then I can say "you are welcome"
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear Mynd,

You just hid my post without answering my question, you know this your stuff with that dude has been going on for a long time and I really care about the well-being of our humble moderator since I know some people can really be a pain in the a-r--se.... So, you can skip the question answering part.

Just wanna say my little hi this morning.

Have a blessed day
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Oops..... Another hidden post.
@Mynd is it a crime to ask about your health?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Dear mynd, Good Morning and how have you been coping without me since the last two days?
Anyways, i'm back and am bad.
I have some questions that i will like you to answer.
1. Why did you banned me?
2. Why was my thread locked?
3. Why have you refuse to grant my request of two weeks?
I will be waiting for answer.
Thanks.
Yemi2plus
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
1. The reason you were banned was on your profile. There is no point writing it here.

2. Your thread was locked to stop it from being derailed.

3. Your request is being looked into.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: 1. The reason you were banned was on your profile. There is no point writing it here.

2. Your thread was locked to stop it from being derailed.

3. Your request is being looked into.
i could not find the reason on my profile, i will like you to state it here.
And please open my thread.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i could not find the reason on my profile, i will like you to state it here.
And please open my thread.
Your thread has been opened.

When you were banned, the reason was displayed on your profile. Don't blame me cos you did not check.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your thread has been opened.

When you were banned, the reason was displayed on your profile. Don't blame me cos you did not check.

i didn't check cause i never knew it was posted there.
Is it a crime asking the reason i was banned for?
Please state it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i didn't check cause i never knew it was posted there.
Is it a crime asking the reason i was banned for?
Please state it.
Well I am not about to.if you don't have something else to ask........
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well I am not about to.if you don't have something else to ask........
don't you think it unfair to banned someone without telling him the reason?
It just like the police arresting you without any reason.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
don't you think it unfair to banned someone without telling him the reason?
It just like the police arresting you with any reason.
If the police arrested you and when did, they served you the reason you did not read it, whose fault is it?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
If the police arrested you and when did, they served you the reason you did not read it, whose fault is it?

what a silly reply.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
what a silly reply.
Happy now?

I am done with this
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Happy now?

I am done with this
i stil stand on my words. You're nothing but a dictator.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i stil stand on my words. You're nothing but a dictator.
Yemi and Mynd... Kinda reminds me of two siblings that never agree grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Yemi and Mynd... Kinda reminds me of two siblings that never agree grin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Una ndo ooo angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh......

Lawd give me patience

Yemi, classic pain in Mynd's a'ss grin. (Forgive me french)
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Buhahaha.. Dis is just hilarious.. But Mynd, whats the big deal anyway?, if yemi says he didnt find his reasonof his ban on his profile why not tell him again? Or dont he has the right to know?.. You are just taking this thing too far.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
LoL, talk about favoritism. My post was hidden, why?? sad If it's okay to call my opinion silly, why isn't okay for me to tell her to shut up and keep her unwarranted opinions to herself.

P.S: My post didn't derail the thread, y'all derailed it. I'm sure you already know that, u ain't stup1d. I wouldn't have cared if a writer was offended, hence why I ignored Eze and the rest.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
chistar01: Buhahaha.. Dis is just hilarious.. But Mynd, whats the big deal anyway?, if yemi says he didnt find his reasonof his ban on his profile why not tell him again? Or dont he has the right to know?.. You are just taking this thing too far.
Yemi already said he is asking "stupîd" questions......he said so himself so why should I waste my time answering them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.