Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43104 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: oh so you felt it was good for you not to hide his post? Though it was offensive? Where is rule #2 here?

I only told flow that on this section we blend well with each other, our works are of different genres so we always have each others backs because Arts are caterogised into many things.

We don't rant about our works to each other, the love of arts brought us here, that was my point to him. I told him not to boast as if he is the best thing that has ever happened on Nairaland.

Was I insulting him?
And is that all you wrote? Are you sure you did not leave out a tiny little bit where you lashed out at him?

Try to remember.

Oh say hi to the baby for me gringringrin
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: HumbleByGrace you have been a longtime stalwart of the section, I think at the very least, you should be made Co-Mod
look, I don't want to be a dictator.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
ujchief:

Supported. I know if mazi and foxy wasn't serving a ban, they would support this too. We should be able to vote out a mod which we consider an anti-climax to this board.

Please copy the link to this page and thread and send a Pm to the super mods (semid4lyfe, mukina2) and seun with this link.

Someone can start a thread here, or better still, at the General section to collect more petitions.
the general section will be a good place and maybe an open letter to Senu.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
And is that all you wrote? Are you sure you did not leave out a tiny little bit where you lashed out at him?

Try to remember.

Oh say hi to the baby for me gringringrin
will do, show me where I lashed @ him. Quote my post here
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: will do, show me where I lashed @ him. Quote my post here
When next you wanna reply in anger, try saving your post first.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why hid my post on a thread meant for complain?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Fishoy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
the general section will be a good place and maybe an open letter to Senu.
I support this too.

M tired of begging Mynd to treat us well, he can as well hate me
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ujchief(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am not the only person who saw his next post, other users saw it and he knows what he wrote.

Would I show it against the rules just to prove some point, I think I am above that.

Mazi is reading this thread right now and is furious that you're telling lies against him to justify the 6 days ban you gave him.
He insists he was referring to you, and he was quite clear when he said that you are acting like a semi-god because seun gave you the powers.

Please, if you can't unhide the post, tell us the nairalander that you claim he was insulting? You guys don't know mazi, have you ever seen him exchange words with anyone on this board? As famous as he was, he still is as humble as it could get. Please, name the nairalander mazi insulted that you banned him for 6 days. Who was the nairalander? was there an exchange of words? Was the other nairalander banned? Are you telling lies to justify the 6 days ban you gave to someone that has contributed so much on this forum? Do you ban people as a warning as you did to mazi on his birthday?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
When next you wanna reply in anger, try saving your post first.
Practise what you preach or rather turn the other cheek tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let me remind you that this is not a chatroom or the poetry cafe

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ujchief(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm an active member of the politics section; despite the strong abuse, hatred, tribal bashing and slurs going on there, you hardly see the mod super-imposing themselves on the users, or banning people recklessly; why are we seeing such in Literature section that I consider a peaceful and loving family?

I'm still waiting for the name of the nairalander that mazi was accused of insulting.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh.....
and what do you call this?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: hehehe, SMH = Shaking My Head. Dont tempt me Yemi!
i knew the meaning of the word. But shouldn't be consider as derailing also?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Walahi!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dear mynd, why was my thread deleted?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, why was my thread deleted?
Deleted? I moved it to the appropriate section.

Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Deleted? I moved it to the appropriate section.

Have a great day
the thread have nothing to do with the general section, its a thread the concern all writers in this section.
If you think i posted it in the wrong section you could as well move threads like 'chiammada wins award' to the general section.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by ujchief(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Since my last complaint about mazi's 6 days ban has not been given adequate attention, and the mod is yet to give us the name of the person mazi insulted that earned him a 6 month ban, I move that Mazi be unbanned and an apology rendered to him for the unjust way he was treated.

My next complaint is that this board needs a new Mod. A Co-Mod will mean that the present one will remain in office and this will lead to him banning people, unless he will be stripped of his banning priviledges.
He know he needs a new mod, and guess what he has been planning? He wants to strongly recommend Nadia_SA for that position; someone that knows nothing about the people and culture of Literature section. He just wants a bonnie and clyde situation;
Unlike him, I don't make un-proven accusations, so here's it;

Mynd_44:
Not n this lifetime.......or the next.

But mail me, lets wee if we can work something out. I might be needing an assistant soon

nadia_SA:
I sent u pm long ooo

Your mod doesn't think anyone in this section deserves to be his co-mod, he wants someone he could kick around and form sexkillz/ogugua partnership.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
ujchief: Since my last complaint about mazi's 6 days ban has not been given adequate attention, and the mod is yet to give us the name of the person mazi insulted that earned him a 6 month ban, I move that Mazi be unbanned and an apology rendered to him for the unjust way he was treated.

My next complaint is that this board needs a new Mod. A Co-Mod will mean that the present one will remain in office and this will lead to him banning people, unless he will be stripped of his banning priviledges.
He know he needs a new mod, and guess what he has been planning? He wants to strongly recommend Nadia_SA for that position; someone that knows nothing about the people and culture of Literature section. He just wants a bonnie and clyde situation;
Unlike him, I don't make un-proven accusations, so here's it;

Your mod doesn't think anyone in this section deserves to be his co-mod, he wants someone he could kick around and form sexkillz/ogugua partnership.

join the protest on the general section
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.