Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (43171 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
ujchief: Since my last complaint about mazi's 6 days ban has not been given adequate attention, and the mod is yet to give us the name of the person mazi insulted that earned him a 6 month ban, I move that Mazi be unbanned and an apology rendered to him for the unjust way he was treated.

My next complaint is that this board needs a new Mod. A Co-Mod will mean that the present one will remain in office and this will lead to him banning people, unless he will be stripped of his banning priviledges.
He know he needs a new mod, and guess what he has been planning? He wants to strongly recommend Nadia_SA for that position; someone that knows nothing about the people and culture of Literature section. He just wants a bonnie and clyde situation;
Unlike him, I don't make un-proven accusations, so here's it;

Your mod doesn't think anyone in this section deserves to be his co-mod, he wants someone he could kick around and form sexkillz/ogugua partnership.
I decided to ignore it, because Nadia knows absolutely nothing about this section.

Chai Mynd..we don suffer
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I decided to ignore it, because Nadia knows absolutely nothing about this section.

Chai Mynd..we don suffer
let your voice do the talking. Join the protest on the general section.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Dygeasy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
When did mazi become a member of Nairaland? The one day ban which I lifted was just to tell him to watch it and I expected him to respect that and try to adjust but he chose to attack another user.

And if you respect a mod cos he does not ban those who insult him, how does that concern me? Do I look or sound like him? Why don't you go to the Islam section and insult mac? gringringrin (you won't try it na) I am not here to gain your respect, it is worthless to me so keep it
Ode!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by shadowzy: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr. Mynd, please can you unban repogirl, the ban was supposed to be lifted by 6.19 this evening, it has now been extended till tomorrow evening by 5.19 pm.

Anyway, she promises not to do what she did again. So please unban her and let her finish posting.

Thanks for your ever present understanding.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
shadowzy: Mr. Mynd, please can you unban repogirl, the ban was supposed to be lifted by 6.19 this evening, it has now been extended till tomorrow evening by 5.19 pm.

Anyway, she promises not to do what she did again. So please unban her and let her finish posting.

I did not ban repogirl.....
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
shadowzy: Mr. Mynd, please can you unban repogirl, the ban was supposed to be lifted by 6.19 this evening, it has now been extended till tomorrow evening by 5.19 pm.

Abeg wetin she do o?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
Abeg wetin she do o?
She was banned by the spambot.

I have unbanned her
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks Mynd.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by shadowzy: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks Mynd. BTW, I think you should be calmer in the way you relate with people, I know it isn't easy, but pls try.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks Mynd.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
tnx 4 unbanning my aunty,mynd.was supposed to appeal to u,came late.ciao!
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dear mynd, how true is this?
r231:

banned yemi2plus2 from Literature/Writing for Being a nuisance at July 17, 2013 at 09:13:39 AM. Ban expired at Yesterday at 09:13:39 AM
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear mynd, how true is this?
will you be kind enough to answer this question?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
repogirl: Thanks Mynd.
I am here for you
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2013
I'm stil waitin for an answer to my question
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2: I'm stil waitin for an answer to my question
Give it a rest. Like seriously
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove:

like seriously seriously angry

can we all go back to our updates and stuff, what is it with men and ego sef? undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ishilove:
don't make me believe you're in support of my unlawful ban? Or is it wrong asking him the reason he banned me?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2:
don't make me believe you're in support of my unlawful ban? Or is it wrong asking him the reason he banned me?
Give it a rest already jeez. The message was passed, loud and clear, it rattled others while others gets nicknames and all the likes, but on Nairaland you will be a story today, tmrw your the last content in the trash bin.

Give it a rest m pretty sure Abacha has looked into things okay?

DG.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by chistar01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2: I'm stil waitin for an answer to my question
LOL, guy oya it have do, take a chill pill jhur. Not saying anybody is right or wrong but just let it go, alright?
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
yemi2plus2:
The ban has expired, hasn't it? There is no point flogging a dead horse so just let it go.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
princesa:

like seriously seriously angry

can we all go back to our updates and stuff, what is it with men and ego sef? undecided
My sister! As in ehn... angry
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by yemi2plus(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
I rest my case. Let just hope Seun do something.
Yemi2plus
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by princesa(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
finally....

A Breath Of Fresh Air cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hi, MR MYND, that post of yesterday has been hidden again. Can you please work your magic?

https://www.nairaland.com/1303810/false-pretenses/32

Thanks.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
repogirl: Hi, MR MYND, that post of yesterday has been hidden again. Can you please work your magic?

https://www.nairaland.com/1303810/false-pretenses/32

Thanks.
I sent you a PM....read it
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I sent you a PM....read it

Ddnt get it.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
repogirl:

Ddnt get it.
Check now
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by repogirl(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Okay, here's the thing, Mr Mynd, you never told me specifically in black and white to modify that post. I wanted to do it when I was banned but after you unhid it, I didn't think I was still supposed to modify it, you never said I should.

And where did I tell you that I couldn't care less about modifying it? I told sonfgod who asked me to modify it, because it was too much work at the time and I thought it wasn't a problem but i promised him that my subsequents posts like that would be toned down(because I ddnt want to be banned by the spambot again), read my posts to see that.

Even another reader said I shouldn't bother modifying susbsequent posts because you would take care of it and I replied that I would do it because of young readers.

If you had told me to modify it, I woulda done it immediately, I'm not a MYND reader, how would I have known what you expected when you didn't say it?

Pls don't make me out to seem like what I'm not, next time tell me what to do and I'll do it. Mr MOD.
Woulda sent this by mail but my mail is acting up.
Good day.
Re: Literature/Writing Complaints Thread by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Okay.....we cool.

Hope the weekend went well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41)

Fierce / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.