Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105979 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
aguiyi: that is the intuition news reader, combine it with the nonlagma v7.1 and u are good.

thats how the author used it

oga mi, greatest auditor. plsssssssssssssss throw more light on this statement, what is nonlagma and how do you combine it with in10tion.thanks[b][
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
GU OUT LOOK FOR MONDAY 23/07/2012

CURRENT PRICE: 1.56170

GU.......Last week Friday GU had a turn-around from its bullish rally...We have sighted an ascending triangle in the GU pair but a break below 1.56094 [/b]will see the currency continue in its DOWNWARD TREND but if there is a break above [b]1.56354 we may see a change in trend for upward movement......We will continue to update this page for subsequent alert throughout this week. Mark this range..... 1.56094 - 1.56354.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
beejaay: will be moving to abuja soon. please any trader around abuja nassarawa side. dont wanna trade lonely for some time that i will be down there

Boko haram dont make good trading partners do they grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well jokes aside, i advise you keep in touch with the thread here, and have the skype ID of friends to communciate, and chat to avoid feeling lonely, i feel lonely too cause the few traders i know i always go out to meet them and have a nice time with them. The best way to meet new traders is trading in cybercafes or open places like mr biggs, KFC, tantalizers or eateries , people that know what you are doing will walk up to you and in Abuja there are many traders i know there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
arthuryemi:

oga mi, greatest auditor. plsssssssssssssss throw more light on this statement, what is nonlagma and how do you combine it with in10tion.thanks[b][

http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html

read the above thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
aguiyi:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html

read the above thread

Please I do appreciate you guys here, this system I used it about 2 year ago but i started getting over confidence with it and started losing money as a result of not obeying all the rule.

My only advice to all the good traders here is to teach or show the newbies how to trade without all this indicators, Market is just simply about support and resistance and money management. We will always lose no matter how good a trader we are.

Unclenna,Honeric, aguiyi, rozayx5 and all the rest , help the newbies and let forget all this indicators.Moving averages is good.
This just brought back memories to me when i thought i had found a holy grail.
Godbless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2012
efe22: @rozayx5(m)

Please bro I have suffered huge losses in the past (averaging $4000+) because I trusted my money with a trader and other worthless seminars/investment opportunities which turned out negeative. That is past now and I have not been able to recover 5% since then. But now, I am determined to start trading myself and slowly recover all I have lost in the past. To this end, can you kindly please send me the pip locker/mbfx system for my practice on demo account before going live with 0.01 lot size. Please add also how to use both system...counting on you please. My email is efe4rever AT gmail.com. Cheers.
YOU ARE COMING BACK TO FX WITH A REVENGE PSYCHOLOGY,THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU AT ALL! I THINK YOU SHOULD READ "Trading in the Zone" Naijababe shared it here sometime ago,will forward it to you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2012
efe22: @rozayx5(m)

Please bro I have suffered huge losses in the past (averaging $4000+) because I trusted my money with a trader and other worthless seminars/investment opportunities which turned out negeative. That is past now and I have not been able to recover 5% since then. But now, I am determined to start trading myself and slowly recover all I have lost in the past. To this end, can you kindly please send me the pip locker/mbfx system for my practice on demo account before going live with 0.01 lot size. Please add also how to use both system...counting on you please. My email is efe4rever AT gmail.com. Cheers.
I have sent you the book
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

Boko haram dont make good trading partners do they grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well jokes aside, i advise you keep in touch with the thread here, and have the skype ID of friends to communciate, and chat to avoid feeling lonely, i feel lonely too cause the few traders i know i always go out to meet them and have a nice time with them. The best way to meet new traders is trading in cybercafes or open places like mr biggs, KFC, tantalizers or eateries , people that know what you are doing will walk up to you and in Abuja there are many traders i know there.

BH boys no dey smile at all ooooo. i no want make den dey change trend for me everytime.loll
thanks bro for the hint. how is weekend going
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

Please I do appreciate you guys here, this system I used it about 2 year ago but i started getting over confidence with it and started losing money as a result of not obeying all the rule.

My only advice to all the good traders here is to teach or show the newbies how to trade without all this indicators, Market is just simply about support and resistance and money management. We will always lose no matter how good a trader we are.

Unclenna,Honeric, aguiyi, rozayx5 and all the rest , help the newbies and let forget all this indicators.Moving averages is good.
Godbless
You are right o my brother,i have a friend that currently enter trades without any indicator,he has paid the price to get to that stage though- "SCREEN TIME" I have not gotten to that stage sha, we learn everyday.Any simple system is good,it is just the lack of patience to abide by the rules and money management that makes people lose in forex tading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
LaconicINC: You are right o my brother,i have a friend that currently enter trades without any indicator,he has paid the price to get to that stage though- "SCREEN TIME" I have not gotten to that stage sha, we learn everyday.Any simple system is good,it is just the lack of patience to abide by the rules and money management that makes people lose in forex tading

Like this system i am working on is not based on any indicators but support and resistance, its true and i am approcaching that level, cos if it is research and screen time i have paid the price, i wanna test this system just for one more week. Indicators all have their side effects , and teaching a newbie to trade without indicators is like teaching a kid that just learnt the bicycle how to drive a trailer, so they must go through the normal process, like this system i am running i found it hard explaining it to them. so you see most new bies take sometime before they even understand the support and resistance concept.
MOving averages are good and also the most confusing indicators i know, they will cross them selves down you sell only to find it going back up, so to actuially say moving averages ae not best for generating trading signals, i use them to detect ranges and stay clear and that has been working for me.
All the indicator i knew most have been disappointing so, i look beyond that i study price action, and news, those are the two things i am focusing on now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

Like this system i am working on is not based on any indicators but support and resistance, its true and i am approcaching that level, cos if it is research and screen time i have paid the price, i wanna test this system just for one more week. Indicators all have their side effects , and teaching a newbie to trade without indicators is like teaching a kid that just learnt the bicycle how to drive a trailer, so they must go through the normal process, like this system i am running i found it hard explaining it to them. so you see most new bies take sometime before they even understand the support and resistance concept.
MOving averages are good and also the most confusing indicators i know, they will cross them selves down you sell only to find it going back up, so to actuially say moving averages ae not best for generating trading signals, i use them to detect ranges and stay clear and that has been working for me.
All the indicator i knew most have been disappointing so, i look beyond that i study price action, and news, those are the two things i am focusing on now.
sorry to disagere a little with you guys. market is one big giant data machines.analysing these data require the use of tools, the truth is all this tools are indicators of one form or the other be it support,resistance,price action, intuition. they are doing the same thing i.e. analysing the zillions of market numbers. the opium lies in the interpretation of this numbers.
as a trader we dont need to disturb ourselve with all this cos to me they mostly bullshit. just like BigBlue say it in one of its post ;Positive expectation from your trading method is everything - all the rest is kindergarten stuff. Discipline, money management, patience, risk management blah blah blah are the things people make a big deal about cos they can't solve the positive expectancy problem - which is demonstrably beyond most people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

there is a non repaint ma.

or better still use macd, i use only it and rsi 9 now on 3ft. will show u chart later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Rich4god(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Good day fellow traders... Am writing with regards to the pivot trading system that unclenna shared some weeks back... Plz, i want to know if the pivot system is still effective for trading cos it seems as though no one is making use of the system again, or even making reference to it. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
efe22: just lost a fortune on eur/usd
sorry, embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Rich4god: Good day fellow traders... Am writing with regards to the pivot trading system that unclenna shared some weeks back... Plz, i want to know if the pivot system is still effective for trading cos it seems as though no one is making use of the system again, or even making reference to it. Thanks.
it works wella,its just that new stuff keep coming out that is why it seem as if people don't talk about the seemingly old stuff,but nothing is new or old in forex.The market is a constant,just stick to one method master it before you lookout for something else otherwise you will get confused,at least that is what Nial Fuller advised
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

i have seen the trades you entered on instanfx demo,the results are quit impressive i must say,just keep test running it sha and let the house know of your findings,good job!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Rich4god(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
LaconicINC: it works wella,its just that new stuff keep coming out that is why it seem as if people don't talk about the seemingly old stuff,but nothing is new or old in forex.The market is a constant,just stick to one method master it before you lookout for something else otherwise you will get confused,at least that is what Nial Fuller advised
Thanks bro... But if i may ask, does a system (such as that pivot system) loses its performance/effectiveness over time or maybe due to the volatility of the market, or does it give the same result year in year out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
ETISALAT ON POINT WITH 2GB GIFT ...

Just Dial *229*5*2# AND GET 2GB INSTANTLY.....

START UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING

I heard is free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: ETISALAT ON POINT WITH 2GB GIFT ...

I heard is free
I just got mine with one month validity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
where is the real art of trading - between the ears using ones judgment making capabilities - One of the reasons people use indicators is that they haven't developed their judgment making capabilities. Before tackling a new system monitor how you make decisons in the market - your emotional responses to gains and losses, your emotional responses to large gains and large losses and then begin to build a system that works with how you make decisions and your emotional temperment. Otherwise you will be fighting with yourself on every trade;SEDONAPIPPERS.
Am not saying using indicator is not it (ofcourse indicators are wonderful tools). understanding the WHY u are using a particular indicator is the real issue. moving from one system to the other is not realy a good advice but stick wit one longer enough to know its expectancy is everything.

whenever i come in here, mostly what i here is indicator this, system that. traders aint realy focusing on optimisation and trade management; this are what makes a good and profitable trader.

just my 2 cent and i might as well be wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2012

I heard is free

how do i get it, i have tried on myeasyblaze modem and phone its not going
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
AUD PPI - producer price index, release time= 2.30 AM
Another major news in the dead of night, well that means i wont sleep till 3 am grin
cos there are some pips to catch grin
nice to start the week with clean pips,
Unclenna you go trade this one, i hope there will still be guys on this thread by that time of the night , i dont want to be posting for ghosts to read grin grin grin grin
any way remember if Actual > forecast make sure you find your self buying the AUD, to avoid problems, i know most traders will wake up tomorrow to see that guys where raking pips when they were sleeping. that is the only major news for monday so i cant afford to miss it wink
well, till then
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2012

I heard is free

rozayx5:

I have also tried it,why is it not going?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Rich4god:
Thanks bro... But if i may ask, does a system (such as that pivot system) loses its performance/effectiveness over time or maybe due to the volatility of the market, or does it give the same result year in year out.
to the best of my knowledge,no sir-pivot is support and resistance and there will always be support and resistance as long as the market exist.As long as you stick to the rule, you will get results
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

they have blocked it. B4 d did i got 6GB FREE DATA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ItGeek(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

Godbless

i will differ from the above, there are traders that have traded for long using indicators and they are profitable, in this business there are no hard and fast rules, some prefer candlestick analysis, pattern analysis, price action, fundamentals etc; Newbies(which i am one) should note the following.

1. Have a good trading plan.

2. Two different traders can use the same system, and one is profitable, while the other is not.

3. The most important thing about trading is understanding yourself, your psychology and emotional disposition to winning and loosing. Avoid greed, and use strict money management do not expect to turn a $100 account to a $10,000 account in few weeks.

4. You can be profitable in the short term and yet loose everything to the market in the long term, some more experienced traders in the forum can attest.

5. When starting out do not trade demo too much. Open a live account(micro) with an amount you can afford to loose, trade with it until you have a good feel of the market, your emotions and your trading system, then you can invest higher amounts.

6. Remember you are on your own (before taking signals from anyone realize the final decision lies with you)

7. keep a detailed trading journal, analyze your performance periodically and find your strength and weakness.

8. Above all, treat trading as a business, develop a disciplined approach.

can share a book or two (trading rules that work & art of contrarian trading, trading in the zone) they've helped me a lot.

NB: I just started trading this year and do not claim to know it all.

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
ItGeek:

i will differ from the above, there are traders that have traded for long using indicators and they are profitable, in this business there are no hard and fast rules, some prefer candlestick analysis, pattern analysis, price action, fundamentals etc; Newbies(which i am one) should note the following.

2. Two different traders can use the same system, and one is profitable, while the other is not.

3. The most important thing about trading is understanding yourself, your psychology and emotional disposition to winning and loosing. Avoid greed, and use strict money management do not expect to turn a $100 account to a $10,000 account in few weeks.

4. You can be profitable in the short term and yet loose everything to the market in the long term, some more experienced traders in the forum can attest.

5. When starting out do not trade demo too much. Open a live account(micro) with an amount you can afford to loose, trade with it until you have a good feel of the market, your emotions and your trading system, then you can invest higher amounts.

6. Remember you are on your own (before taking signals from anyone realize the final decision lies with you)

7. keep a detailed trading journal, analyze your performance periodically and find your strength and weakness.

can share a book or two (trading rules that work & art of contrarian trading, trading in the zone) they've helped me a lot.

pls i am going to need this book e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
ItGeek:

Do you mind sharing trading rules that work and the art of contrarian trading @ oomaojo at yahoo.com? Already have trading in the zone. Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5: AUD PPI - producer price index, release time= 2.30 AM
Another major news in the dead of night, well that means i wont sleep till 3 am grin
Unclenna you go trade this one, i hope there will still be guys on this thread by that time of the night , i dont want to be posting for ghosts to read grin grin grin grin
any way remember if Actual > forecast make sure you find your self buying the AUD, to avoid problems, i know most traders will wake up tomorrow to see that guys where raking pips when they were sleeping. that is the only major news for monday so i cant afford to miss it wink
well, till then

No sleep o, after all today na Sunday. I rather sleep at work than miss this one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5: AUD PPI - producer price index, release time= 2.30 AM
well, till then

pls sir,can you give us a full list of high impact news for the whole week so we can follow you more accuratly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
arthuryemi:

pls sir,can you give us a full list of high impact news for the whole week so we can follow you more accuratly.

Just go to fxstreet.com , forexfactory.com and henryliuforex.com to see their list of high impact news. It might slightly differ from site to site so use your discretion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
lynx200:

Just go to fxstreet.com , forexfactory.com and henryliuforex.com to see their list of high impact news. It might slightly differ from site to site so use your discretion.

to avoid confusion go to forex factory, it tell you the impact of the news, the time in Nigerian time(set yout time top GMT +1 when signing up), how the news affects the currency e.t.c, thats the simplest site when it comes to explaining news, the rest are just some confusing heap of data, henryliuforex does well it also explains the news more.
anything better than forexfactory? bloomberg and reuters they charge thousands of $s a month cos mostof their clients are high profile traders

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.