Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105803 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1:

You are correct bro how i wish the newbies will settle down and learn this simple yet potent secrets
Good Good,n if u r able to now combine it with Good MM and great mindset. Then u r in a good contest for the next Dangote in Years to come.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:
I hear bro, we are all here to learn and help each other

Guys are busy raking in pips you guys are there arguing over nothing.... to me this is just distraction.

If you think you can trade successfully with or without indicators show your results here for all to see and to also help the newbies learn from it.

Its only few that does that here.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Eur/Usd : No major support seen until the 1.1875/80 level . But short term 1.2075/80, then psychological (Gerry’s Pick 1.2000) Resistance starting 1.2175/80, then 1.2205/10.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
infofirst: Good Good,n if u r able to now combine it with Good MM and great mindset. Then u r in a good contest for the next Dangote in Years to come.

Trust me, i don't risk more than 3% on each trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1:

Guys are busy raking in pips you guys are there arguing over nothing.... to me this is just distraction.

If you think you can trade successfully with or without indicators show your results here for all to see and to also help the newbies learn from it.

Its only few that does that here.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

day 2 - of my system test - morning never reach o see wetin that wicked system dont de do for my platform grin grin grin grin grin
those minus weh you see nah me just close am cos i wan sleep small b4 i trade audusd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5:

day 2 - of my system test - morning never reach o see wetin that wicked system dont de do for my platform grin grin grin grin grin
those minus weh you see nah me just close am cos i wan sleep small b4 i trade audusd

This is what i was just saying....the guy no even let me land e don show working.... at least this is a little proof that one can trade with indicators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1:

This is what i was just saying....the guy no even let me land e don show working.... at least this is a little proof that one can trade with indicators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
you can still get my system statistics at forexfactory.com/rozay.
to get the profitability details
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: FOR NOW IS THE GAP WE ARE TRADING SO AM BUYING EU and EJ @ CURRENT PRICE..... grin
this call is based on PIVOT POINT RULE but is like playing with a life python and cobra........ grin...the trend is downward
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
How great will be the fall of GU today it might likely start here....

Lets see how it goes

GU slowing doing what is expected...can it sustain it?

Will likely hit 1.5485

fingers crossed.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: this call is based on PIVOT POINT RULE but is like playing with a life python and cobra........ grin...the trend is downward
dancing with the python and discussing with a cobra... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
sell usd/chf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1: How great will be the fall of GU today it might likely start here....

Lets see how it goes
relax,you wan finish all the pips....let gu,eu,ej, and gj obey the PP rule before going downward
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: this call is based on PIVOT POINT RULE but is like playing with a life python and cobra........ grin...the trend is downward
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
unclenna: relax,you wan finish all the pips....let gu,eu,ej, and gj obey the PP rule before going downward

grin grin grin.....my bro i no wan carry last for this big moves ooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
GU slowing doing what is expected...can it sustain it?

Will likely hit 1.5485

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
insta , at times they behave funny, tried to close my 40$ only to end up closing o.oo$ cause of 1 silly requote grin grin

una time never reach by the time i complete my research then yu will respect me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
endfx1: GU slowing doing what is expected...can it sustain it?

Will likely hit 1.5485
Yes. Before the end of this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
rozayx5: insta , at times they behave funny, tried to close my 40$ only to end up closing o.oo$ cause of 1 silly requote grin grin

una time never reach by the time i complete my research then yu will respect me

Be strong bro you will get back at them....we are improving by the day here..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sell AU @ market price TP 1.0282 SL 50pips

Good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2012
endfx1: Sell AU @ market price TP 1.0282 SL 50pips

Good luck

Did u consider the upcoming news at 2:30am?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2012
Can someone please tell me the full meaning of this pairs you used here on Nairaland so I know I am on safer side hen doing my verification: GU,EU,EJ, GJ, AU and others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2012
efe22: Can someone please tell me the full meaning of this pairs you used here on Nairaland so I know I am on safer side hen doing my verification: GU,EU,EJ, GJ, AU and others.

Brother, I advise you visit www.babypips.com there you'll get better info. Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2012
babypipsy:

Brother, I advise you visit www.babypips.com there you'll get better info. Cheers
GU=GBPUSD, AU=AUS/USD, GU=GBP/USD, e.t.c Right?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2012
efe22: GU=GBPUSD, AU=AUS/USD, GU=GBP/USD, e.t.c Right?

Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2012
omaojo1:

Yes

what is d bias for this news?...aud is weak on the cms....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Free Signal – USD/JPY
BUY @ 78.37

T/P: 78.88
S/L: 78.18
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 2:38am On Jul 23, 2012
endfx1: Sell AU @ market price TP 1.0282 SL 50pips

Good luck

If you took this call you should be smiling by now +30pips now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by xrayfab: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2012
endfx1:

If you took this call you should be smiling by now +30pips now

Yes u were right bro, i saw that but didn't want to take it becos of the news....lucky u, enjoy....but i think its time to jump out of that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 2:56am On Jul 23, 2012
femi ola:

what is d bias for this news?...aud is weak on the cms....

Sorry, me just saw this. Actual > forecast is good for the currency. However, there was no much impact when the news was released because the deviation is not material.

Keep in mind that nothing is set in stone in this biz, there are cases where a favourable news will affect a currency otherwise because of mkt sentiment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2012
well most of the action was pre news action, i am over for the day and this is my todays result for day2 of the PIP SNIPER OR PIP TRAP SYSTEM, you can view it below

day=1 = 145 pips
day= 2 = 34 pips

there would have been more pips there but piplocker is always wonderful at times it was just locking the profit like a security man grin grin grin grin grin
PLEASE follow up the system performance on forexfactory.com/rozay for more info
and i took most of the profit too early and closed unecessary losseswhich wud have been profits by now

well guys, i cant wait to go live on this system, i have submitted this on forex tsd and other forums the questions is always how are you doing it. at the end of this week this system must have delivered a minimum of 30% of your account balance, and the most beutiful part isa just set it and go, pip locker will monitor if you are not around

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.