Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105947 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: with the close of the last candle, am already long on Ucad eventhogh i dont like the pair, its just too sweet not to buy. stoploss put at 20pips below the low of yesterday. lets see how it will play out.selling Audusd too with that 2 clear rejection on 200ema.still holding on to see how EU and EJ willl react before adding to the short position. this is not a call cos i dont give calls. am just trying to layout how market behave. the best time to buy or sell is when 95% of people are being averse to risk.
I hope this is intraday buy.............cos when I buy i allow it to flow for days.....maybe we are using different time frame for our analysis.... grin grin grin.......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
hello guys, seems most of these pairs are gonna have a real direction by tomorrow, hope i dont miss the flight grin grin grin grin
GU is trying to break, i has met a very strong support, but i will notice the new direction early at least before it starts its climb back up, anyway my eyez are on da chart no shaking

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by beejaay: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: I hope this is intraday buy.............cos when I buy i allow it to flow for days.....maybe we are using different time frame for our analysis.... grin grin grin.......
am a swing trader. i look for swing and allow the market to determine the way. as a swing trader Fib and EMA are one one the major tools for me. i enter a trade when a new swing is about to start and exit when the swing is about to end. am not really an intraday or medimum time trader.i tend to see myself as a whole. the market determines how long i stay in a trade.once am in a trade am off it too allow it to play out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
money lender are you still around, come let me lend you money, see your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ehizmac: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am loving this...happy piping guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
rozayx5...Please what system do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nymex crude, free me now Mehn see jump on Dow, na wa o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
trading in the zone by rozayx5 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by creategist: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph:

bor you correct oh am trading with fear and impulse and unstable mind since that time i lost over $5000 can some one help me on getting myself back? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please don't be discouraged Ogbograph. I remember the experiences of greats like naijababe and unclenna which they shared in last season's thread, note that they bounced back and so can u (and their losses too were quite huge). There is certainly hope, please don't be out on a "market revenge mission" It usually backfires. And keep in touch with the thread, there is a lot to learn here. Plus perfect your own style and be careful with trading huge lots. May the pips be with us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Irelander: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Fx is a crazy business, even the pro loose in this business, Gold man Sach lost big in bad investment last quarter, how about that ? everyone here can tell you their experience of loosing big money, it is part and parcel of the trade. Only invest what you can afford to loose.

you should apply risk magt - break that capital into 5 places at least (dont "ta ton"wink,if you are a newbie you should only trade with $1 stake per trade till you develop a winning strategy that you are comfortable with, its the amount of consistent pips you can make at the end of the day the profit will come later. And test your strategy for 2 months at least few weeks is not enough

If you invest big amount the first week and got luck with big returns, you will loose that same return next week unless you run and dont come back to FX with your winnings(that is if you get lucky)

If you incorporate all this together all those fear will disappear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
beejaay: with the close of the last candle, am already long on Ucad eventhogh i dont like the pair, its just too sweet not to buy. stoploss put at 20pips below the low of yesterday. lets see how it will play out.selling Audusd too with that 2 clear rejection on 200ema.still holding on to see how EU and EJ willl react before adding to the short position. this is not a call cos i dont give calls. am just trying to layout how market behave. the best time to buy or sell is when 95% of people are being averse to risk.
pls i will love to know more about your moving average and the fib can i get materials on them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
hmmmmm! This is a good time to long the risky pairs.

rozayx5: trading in the zone by rozayx5 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which location are you trading so that one can join you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sweet sensation, i can smell the yam pottage and efo riro from here grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
^^ naijababe all the way from UK u dey smell naija, your nose na wondaful ooooo. Long time ma'am, how your hubby and pikins children
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
JAkpayen: hmmmmm! This is a good time to long the risky pairs.

Which location are you trading so that one can join you?

silverbird galleria, victoria Island, and am happy to say that some one on this thread met me there live and direct, we had a nice chat, though the person can indicate himself later

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
rozayx5:

silverbird galleria, victoria Island, and am happy to say that some one on this thread met me there live and direct, we had a nice chat, though the person can indicate himself later

bro no allow make them kidnap you oooo by the time people see your account.......lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
licking my wounds from aud/jpy and oil that went wrong.
only gold hit my first tp, heading to my 2nd tp at 1610
just went long on usd/cad at 1.0182 tp 1.0240
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
frenchman2: licking my wounds from aud/jpy and oil that went wrong.

Bros, no be only you, the thing that oil don take my eye see in the last few days and my resolve to not trade more than one one instrument at a the moment is making me lose out on the nice trend on Dow! God dey!!!

JAkpayen: ^^ naijababe all the way from UK u dey smell naija, your nose na wondaful ooooo. Long time ma'am, how your hubby and pikins children

Na super nose grin, family is great thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=JAkpayen]hmmmmm! This is a good time to long the risky pairs.

Look out that if EU opens @ about 20 pips above the PP, look for retracement to buy around the PP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph: am Buying EURUSD@1.2099 , 1st take profit@1.2159 2nd TP@1.2171, SL@1.2073

and am also Buying GBPUSD @1.5544, 1st TP@1.5603, 2nd take profit @1.6000 SL@1.5508
gringrin EURUSD made me proud today it hit my target and i took good profit cos i buy more but GBPUSD hit my stoploss and i was angry thank God i got EURUSD correct to replace my 35pips lost on GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2012

bro u gain for gold while I lost, I almost lost my 'trouser' infact e no good to work for person before I come back to seat e don fly go up. All the same forex money na im sweet pass as I no go touch my peanut salary for this month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT buy EURUSD NOW AT 1.2146 and take profit again at 1.2153 grin grin up EU for now

will GBPUSD made me proude again? if i buy it? from 1.5532? this is my buying order
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by omaojo1: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
rozayx5:

It was indeed a rewarding chat, nice meeting you guys once again. Every one, an encounter with rozayx5 leaves more than meets the eye, try it.
JAkpayen:

bro no allow make them kidnap you oooo by the time people see your account.......lol

Them no fit kidnap am o, wetin you think say those silverbird bouncers de do?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
am buy GU now from here at 1.5501 to take profit at 1.5527 and 1.5541
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
ALERT ALERTA ALERT OH make una come in oh and BUY GBPUSD NOW with me buy with high lot oh to take profit from here for 200pips GU has change dirrection to buy from here price now @ 1.5514 buy now at 1.5514 and stoploos 1.5456 at lowest low of today and take over 200pips or take your first profit at 1.5604 i ve buy again i wont sell GU with what am seeing now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hello guys.........Please i need a good pivot software for my system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: Are u saying BUY USDCAD............am not seeing buying signal now for the pair
The journey of UCAD to the SOUTH has started...........My plan for tomorrow is to SELL UCAD, BUY EJ and EU for long term if the condition still remain the same till morrow....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
usdchf developing a downtrend, anyway nice to see that it is trending with my pips grin grin grin grin grin grin
missed the morning signal, so could not miss this one

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Trading the asian session later anyone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
McNelson: Hello guys.........Please i need a good pivot software for my system.
you can find one if you look through season7
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.