Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105807 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Oh, thank you God! This crude , eh!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
when this candle closes then , boom the trigger is pulled for another 40 pips on the next candle, thats if the bearish trend remain intactgrin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
@rozayx5,

I dey respect you and your system. Which one be this again?...nor go finish the pips oooo...lol. BTW is one of the best system I have seen lately. HoW can I configure my chart to display like that...I love those session thing on your chart. Abeg ansWer me on efe4rever AT GMAIL. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
support 1 wont be that easy to break on usd jpy , but when it does that might be tomorrow mnorning wink

going against the system rules , not supposed to be trading the asian session
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
@all, if you like the indicator in rozayx5, screen drop your email let me send it to u....... grin..that indicator is a killer when added to my long term system...everything including the manual
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by toluxa1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: @all, if you like the indicator in rozayx5, screen drop your email let me send it to u....... grin..that indicator is a killer when added to my long term system...everything including the manual

honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
efe22: @rozayx5,

I dey respect you and your system. Which one be this again?...nor go finish the pips oooo...lol. BTW is one of the best system I have seen lately. HoW can I configure my chart to display like that...I love those session thing on your chart. Abeg ansWer me on efe4rever AT GMAIL. Thank you.

its just a mixture of mbfx and another system, unclenna can you please upload it here wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERTA ALERT OH make una come in oh and BUY GBPUSD NOW with me buy with high lot oh to take profit from here for 200pips GU has change dirrection to buy from here price now @ 1.5514 buy now at 1.5514 and stoploos 1.5456 at lowest low of today and take over 200pips or take your first profit at 1.5604 i ve buy again i wont sell GU with what am seeing now

To support your call, I have already bought GU at 1.5471 and I have more than 30pips profit floating now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: @all, if you like the indicator in rozayx5, screen drop your email let me send it to u....... grin..that indicator is a killer when added to my long term system...everything including the manual
@unclenna, send to ekojamiu@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
alberttrevor@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by stolenstone: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna abeg roger me d stuff too. kayceous at gmail . com thanks man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
bros abeg holla me d stuff e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
ddfx.catches pips all alive.pls google it is free online

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2012

Bros 2 much of eveything is bad - including indicators. The best systems in forex are usually with very little or no indicators at all.The real and best indicators is YOURSELF.

Cheers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
bond777:

Bros 2 much of eveything is bad - including indicators. The best systems in forex are usually with very little or no indicators at all.The real and best indicators is YOURSELF.

Cheers cheesy

thumbs up , thats what i wanted to let them know smiley smiley smiley smiley
+1000
cause you can have the best system but have the wrong mindset and emotions, which will lead to disaster, so open your eyes there is more to forex than systems, money mgt, discipline, emtion control e.t.c the list is long, getting a system is one thing following it is another
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy

Howdy Mr Bond, thought we gonna chat, no?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: ddfx.catches pips all alive.pls google it is free online

thats an old version, i think you are using version4 which is old.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
GU is preparing to visit 1.56 anytime soon, you can enter around 1.548x or maybe 1.547x, with maybe 50pips sl..

1:3RR is a good biz. 50sl for 150tp is nice.

See you at the top.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy
good talk....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
@uclenna.......pls this is my mail bunmisl@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
just went short on aud/usd 1.0315 tp.0252
also went short GU.5500 tp .5443
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
leopower:

LaconicINC: bros abeg holla me d stuff e_laconi@yahoo.com
leopower:

sent.pls send to others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hmmm....this is how mbfx system request was flooded all over this thread to the extent that one of us suggested the thread be changed to mbfx thread grin

today nobody is talking about it again.....this goes to show that trading success requires more than painting your chart with so much indicators...

With just the knowledge of PA you can be a good trader any day.

remember it's all about KISS.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by femiola3: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
rozayx5:

thats an old version, i think you are using version4 which is old.

Rozayx5...pls send d new version to me....topex103@yahoo.com...i sent you other mails which you ve not responded too....thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
frenchman2: just went short on aud/usd 1.0315 tp.0252
also went short GU.5500 tp .5443

long seem to be the way to go lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna: ddfx.catches pips all alive.pls google it is free online
pls send to efe4rever AT gmail. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by samuelkanu: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna please send to samboola@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
unclenna:

sent.pls send to others
sir pls need it star44guy @ yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Thursday outlook: BUY NZDUSD @ PP, EJ @ PP, EU @ PP and SELL UCAD @ PP...........Good luck... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2012
endfx1: Hmmm....this is how mbfx system request was flooded all over this thread to the extent that one of us suggested the thread be changed to mbfx thread grin

today nobody is talking about it again.....this goes to show that trading success requires more than painting your chart with so much indicators...

With just the knowledge of PA you can be a good trader any day.

remember it's all about KISS.... grin

yeah thats why i love this system it filters out the fake timing indicator signals and it based totally on price action, the only thing is that it matter the person that is using it most know how to read support and resistance, well to master it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:38am On Jul 26, 2012
good morning all
today we are expecting a minimum of a hundred pips from ddfx so be on the watch, cause my combined harvester will reap all the possible pips it can grin grin grin grin
if you get the system the first thing you should install there is a support and resistance indicator before anything else , so that when a buy signal is generated at resistance you can know that it is weak, this is price action we are talking about now.
gbpusd still testing the support, no break out yet, still waiting for it shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.