Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105755 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
a tip of todays iceberg grin grin grin grin grin grin
today i received my news salary grin grin grin
Unclenna your pips locker has been indispensable in all my trades, thank you very much it saved me a 100 buck on that EU rave you just saw and my sell too was triggered so i profited double double.
We need people like you that contribute usefull tools and not DDFX critics and thomases, Thumbs up comrades smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmagnate(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why this? Spanish bonds are not falling as the euro rises, suggesting the move is driven by flows, not fundamentals.
We need 1.2175 for that real buy we are all looking.My shorts still on but dnt follow me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
babypipsy: Honeric01, Whats up with silver?

Silver i swallowed from 27.70 to 27.20. me love love.

too bad was too overwhelmed to add more shorts to GU,EU, CJ, AU, EJ and long to UC and EC.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22: I just had a margin call and my account brought to $0.00. Have been following this thread.
i you will like to learn news trading and double your account once a month as newbie while you learn the other things just drop your mail here efe, i feel for you, 2nd margin call, in a month embarassed
i will e-mail you the e-book and how i use it, i dont want to see you having margin calls again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmagnate(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5: a tip of todays iceberg grin grin grin grin grin grin
today i received my news salary grin grin grin
Unclenna your pips locker has been indispensable in all my trades, thank you very much it saved me a 100 buck on that EU rave you just saw and my sell too was triggered so i profited double double.
We need people like you that contribute usefull tools and not DDFX critics and thomases, Thumbs up comrades smiley

Take it easy..I guess u re too happy..im happy for u too
but no tool is fail safe.. and wat happened today has nothing to do with techs.
closing shop..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22: I trade with hotforex, used 0.01 lot on sell and suddenly the market change direction as we see now and I am left with -0.06.
its the euro contagion sorry bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
since i born i never see these kind candles before shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
closed 100$ on buy and 300$ on sell, got 30% of my total balance in a day, thanks to God and Piplocker locking the profits as they come cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

Silver i swallowed from 27.70 to 27.20. me love love.

too bad was too overwhelmed to add more shorts to GU,EU, CJ, AU, EJ and long to UC and EC.
Exactly what wiped out my entire account few minutes ago. I concentrated too much on this thread. Sadly, no source of even funding for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
lari03:
Because the world is being lead by the chinese economy. cool

You don't mean it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5: since i born i never see these kind candles before shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
closed 100$ on buy and 300$ on sell, got 30% of my total balance in a day, thanks to God and Piplocker locking the profits as they come cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin done for today as you say fast guy no be thief, before pips go turn man to robot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

You don't mean it.
no mind them, yeye country with undervalued currency and cheap labour
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22: Exactly what wiped out my entire account few minutes ago. I concentrated too much on this thread. Sadly, no source of even funding for now.

When you stop gambling, you'll start earning..

Tomorrow is another day, learn the art of trading, reflect on your mistakes, have a pure and non-greedy reason why you're trading.

Sorry for your loss, it's part of the biz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:
i you will like to learn news trading and double your account once a month as newbie while you learn the other things just drop your mail here efe, i feel for you, 2nd margin call, in a month embarassed
i will e-mail you the e-book and how i use it, i dont want to see you having margin calls again.

Thanks man for feeling for a brother you ve not seen. I would ve keep silent but I could not bear it...my email is efe4rever@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
Fxmagnate:

Take it easy..I guess u re too happy..im happy for u too
but no tool is fail safe.. and wat happened today has nothing to do with techs.
closing shop..
My bros i did not claim technician dont misquote me abeg, i used a simple news strategy that has been working for me, to trade there is no techinicality here please
closing shop too, wish you a nice day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
lari03: no mind them, yeye country with undervalued currency and cheap labour

Take yours and leave the rest. na wetin dey work for everyone everyone dey follow. the Chinese like am like that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
stay tuned tomorrow for non farm payrolls, maybe Euro may close at 1.19xx or go up back to 1.23xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by osahonmk(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:
bros pls help we wit d news tradin book tanks osahonmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5:
Thanks man, you did some great research concerning the news stuff, proving that fundamentals have a profound effect on the forex market as I learnt in 2008 as a beginner,and please the man who spoke about Warren Buffett, the man doesnot trade forex, forex, stocks, futures are different markets just.(over 250 pips within 2 hours, made on the euro alone, no indicator except it is called the 'divinator' can forsee this freakish move)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5: since i born i never see these kind candles before shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rozayx, can you kindly help me with the Piplocker strexfree@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Done with eu and usdchf. Still holding sjhort on gold and audusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
retracement traders worldwide will be glued to their screens now shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01:

You don't mean it.

you no b science student, hw e no go surprise you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by question(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
USD pairs went crazy... Some days are just exceptional.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tonjoan: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lovely dow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
jsh_eng:

you no b science student, hw e no go surprise you? grin grin grin grin

I wish i was actually surprised grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
rozayx5: retracement traders worldwide will be glued to their screens now shocked
after news retracement experts shud be smiling by now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
pipmaster77: Why do traders open trades on many currency pairs at the same time and holding of all them?

Why do traders prefer to make 500pips on 4 - 7 pairs during the same hour when they can easily trade 1 or 2 and make the equal profit in dollars not in pips and reduce the stress?

Why do traders prefer watching 10 - 20 pairs while they can easily monitor 3 or 4 pairs?

I am not condemning any trader here o. Just curious to know the reasons?

Like I said yesterday, trading many instruments at the same time is very dangerous. I traded only one full lot on EU today and aimed for 50pips which resulted into $500 and shop closed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
tonjoan: Done with eu and usdchf. Still holding sjhort on gold and audusd
thanks for ops to add into position ADupe oh grin grin grin.. Long $GLD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22:

Thanks man for feeling for a brother you ve not seen. I would ve keep silent but I could not bear it...my email is efe4rever@gmail.com. Thanks.

i have sent it to your mail just follow the instructions and read the e-book well, one day you will always laugh when you remember your margin calls, no shaking brother you will make it, once you take it as a business and not gambling forex will become your best friend, apply discipline , when you get to the right account size all you will be needing is just 2 to 5 trades a month, all this one we are doing is just cos we are all growing our accounts, my friend trades only, NFP and some 4 other news and makes thousands a month. so just focus well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

Like I said yesterday, trading many instruments at the same time is very dangerous. I traded only one full lot on EU today and aimed for 50pips which resulted into $500 and shop closed.

Some people can't wait for "50" pips, so prefer just 10pips each hence the reason they open alot of trades to achieve 10pips in 10 places for 100pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hello guys. It seems the news events this week followed the Main trend which was down for the majors. Is there any body who can corroborate this especially with the retracement that I saw?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
pipmaster77:

gr8, gr8 and a day like today is to teach those who r willing to learn to learn. And those who v learnt in the past to reap. Am on d winning side too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2 / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.