Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106004 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
efe22: I trade with hotforex, used 0.01 lot on sell and suddenly the market change direction as we see now and I am left with -0.06.
I warned you man! I guess you never listened when I told you that you don't approach forex with a revenge psychology I even sent you a book (TRADING IN THE ZONE) to buttress my point.My guess is you never read it,the market is not running away,all you needed was just a little patience.Sorry for your loss sha,I guess you will learn from your mistake,I have blown so many accounts myself,do you know what I am doing right now? I am demo trading for at least 8 months,and I have gained alot from this great family of fx traders,more like inspired!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
unclenna: What happened today was purely a battle between the fundamental and news traders................The market initially followed the news and after the news have to allow the fundamental to play out.......... cool

do u mean to say technical and news traders ( fundamental = news trading)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Same thing happened in May 2010. It's a technology glitch in the trading algorithm which roiled the prices of some 140 stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange
Thank You.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
LaconicINC: I warned you man! I guess you never listened when I told you that you don't approach forex with a revenge psychology I even sent you a book (TRADING IN THE ZONE) to buttress my point.My guess is you never read it,the market is not running away,all you needed was just a little patience.Sorry for your loss sha,I guess you will learn from your mistake,I have blown so many accounts myself,do you know what I am doing right now? I am demo trading for at least 8 months,and I have gained alot from this great family of fx traders,more like inspired!

Wow.. Demo trading for at least eight months, the truth is dat the decision you take on a live account is different from a demo account, i would advise if you hav money that you can afford to lose say $400, u should trade live with it so u could feel the emotions and sentiments, of course after practicing very well on demo and mastering your system
My 50 cent

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
raycolz_84:

Wow.. Demo trading for at least eight months, the truth is dat the decision you take on a live account is different from a demo account, i would advise if you hav money that you can afford to lose say $400, u should trade live with it so u could feel the emotions and sentiments, of course after practicing very well on demo and mastering your system
My 50 cent

Yep, even if it will require trading a $100 at 1cent/pip
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
$50 worth of L.r for sale

@180/lr.Please i prefer face to face transaction

call 07063829063

I love My JOB!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
[size=18pt]MARKET ANALYSIS ON EURUSD[/size]//www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/2012/08/analysis-on-eu…nd-august-2012/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2012
just went long on usd/cad
see chart attached.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:28am On Aug 03, 2012
BUY GU @ 15515. Take profit 1.5558 S.L 1.5479
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2012
BUY EJ @ 95.17, T.P 95.68, S.L 94.85
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2012
bond777:

do u mean to say technical and news traders ( fundamental = news trading)
News trading is not fundamental trading......The trend shows you the fundamentals of an economy for that period...........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: BUY EJ @ 95.17, T.P 95.68, S.L 94.85
WINNINGWAYZ: BUY GU @ 15515. Take profit 1.5558 S.L 1.5479
I hope all these calls are short term because in the long term these currencies are still bearish........Though MOST TIMES the market moves towards the PP before making its daily move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2012
frenchman2: just went long on usd/cad
see chart attached.
You are on the right track.base on the trend is LONG.............hope you are ready to see fluctuations becos of news traders..but the trend is long and definitely it will still still go LONG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2012
I LIKE FOREX TRADING................. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2012
today is payday brother grin grin grin grin grin all the other days are allowances , we are locking the NFP news for 100 pips only grin grin within 1hour

and if this GBP 9.30 news boils down well i can still smile out with about a 200 to 500 dolls smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2012
CURRENCY OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY 03/08/2012
Despite all that happened in the market yesterday the market still played to our analysis.....Everything is still the same....the trend is still as analysed. Our strategy for Friday will be:

FOR AU, EU, EJ, GJ, GU .......SELL at any selling opportunity

FOR USDCHF
and USDCAD ..........BUY @ any Buying opportunity.

NOTE: 1) Is better to buy/sell at Friday Pi
vot point or at the break of 21-EMA.

2) Follow the trend and enjoy forex trading.

Remember, trend followers are the best forex traders and the happiest forex traders.

Happy trading...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2012
unclenna: I LIKE FOREX TRADING................. grin grin grin grin grin
i dont like it , it is gambling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin joke of the millenium on my side. i know for many thomases out there it is the truth angry angry

The research still continues , i always learn new things everyday,i just added MACD to serve as check and balances for DDFX, where DDFX and MACD agree its payday grin grin grin grin been testing it for about a month on demo so now it is live
i also put a divergence and candle stick recognition software to raise seriously raise the accuracy level

where only MACD agrees , fake signal, jump out grin grin
may i say MACD does not repaint wink wink

nice news to look for pocket money grin grin grin a hundred dolls will do, any trader who will like to meet with me at SilverBird Galleria , Victoria Island, today, will be trading NFP there so we can enjoy the pips together grin grin grin

Omaojo see you there , no shaking, @ Unclenna the pips be with you, you too much grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2012
watch it guys we are nearing the bottom of the trend...............
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2012
unclenna: News trading is not fundamental trading......The trend shows you the fundamentals of an economy for that period...........

Oga there are only two method of trading, the main methods are technical and fundamental ( which is the same as news trading)

Definition of 'Fundamental Analysis'
A method of evaluating a security that entails attempting to measure its intrinsic value by examining related economic, financial and other qualitative and quantitative factors. Fundamental analysts attempt to study everything that can affect the security's value, including macroeconomic factors (like the overall economy and industry conditions) and company-specific factors (like financial condition and management).

The end goal of performing fundamental analysis is to produce a value that an investor can compare with the security's current price, with the aim of figuring out what sort of position to take with that security (underpriced = buy, overpriced = sell or short).

This method of security analysis is considered to be the opposite of technical analysis.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fundamentalanalysis.asp#ixzz22SjBVwOh

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2012
NFP will favour US......Better than forcast(unclenna leak.... grin grin grin grin....insider trading..... cool)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2012
bond777:

Oga there are only two method of trading, the main methods are technical and fundamental ( which is the same as news trading)

Definition of 'Fundamental Analysis'
A method of evaluating a security that entails attempting to measure its intrinsic value by examining related economic, financial and other qualitative and quantitative factors. Fundamental analysts attempt to study everything that can affect the security's value, including macroeconomic factors (like the overall economy and industry conditions) and company-specific factors (like financial condition and management).

The end goal of performing fundamental analysis is to produce a value that an investor can compare with the security's current price, with the aim of figuring out what sort of position to take with that security (underpriced = buy, overpriced = sell or short).

This method of security analysis is considered to be the opposite of technical analysis.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fundamentalanalysis.asp#ixzz22SjBVwOh

Cheers
We are not debating...........fundamental traders use economic data to forcast the future health of the economy........fundamental traders look at the long term......while news traders do not spend up to 30mins in the trade when the news is release........Pls. fundamental trading is not news trading.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2012
EUR/USD intraday: key ST resistance at 1.2225

Pivot: 1.2225.
Our Preference: SHORT positions below 1.2225 with 1.2135 & 1.2115 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.2225 will call for a rebound towards 1.229 & 1.233.
Comment: the break below 1.2225 is a negative signal that has opened a path to 1.2135.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2012
GBP/USD intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 1.5570.
Our Preference: SHORT positions @ 1.556 with 1.547 & 1.544 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.557 will call for a rebound towards 1.562 & 1.564.
Comment: as long as the resistance at 1.557 is not surpassed, the risk of the break below 1.547 remains high.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2012
SILVER (Spot) intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 27.38
Our Preference: SHORT positions below 27.38 with 26.98 & 26.8 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 27.38 will call for a rebound towards 27.8 & 28.05.
Comment: technically, the RSI is below its neutrality area at 50.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2012
GOLD (Spot) intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 1600.00
Our Preference: SHORT positions below 1600 with 1584 & 1579 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1600 will call for 1607 & 1611.
Comment: technically, the RSI is below its neutrality area at 50.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2012
unclenna: I LIKE FOREX TRADING................. grin grin grin grin grin
no u did not like forex, we love forex.
unclenna: News trading is not fundamental trading......The trend shows you the fundamentals of an economy for that period...........
to the best of my knowledge fundamentals, news & sentiments are 1 while technical(some call it mechanical) is another method. but i love technical.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bond777(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2012
unclenna:
We are not debating...........fundamental traders use economic data to forcast the future health of the economy........fundamental traders look at the long term......while news traders do not spend up to 30mins in the trade when the news is release........Pls. fundamental trading is not news trading.....

Fundamental trading is the same as news trading. No need to argue. News is fundamentals of a particular economy. For more insight see link below

http://www.henryliuforex.com/what-is-news-trading/

Hope this settles the dust.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmagnate(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2012
unclenna why re u arguing with our oga bank manager?? grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by leopower(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2012
news traders pls inter-print this comment frm Bloomberg.

Summary Outlook: On Friday, August 3rd, at 0830ET/1330GMT the US is forecast to report a change in non-farm payrolls (NFP) of +100K (prior +80K; range +50/+165K), a change in private payrolls of +110K (prior +84K; range +80K/+180K) and a steady unemployment rate of 8.2% (range 8.1/8.3%), according to Bloomberg market surveys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmagnate(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2012
actually unclenna is right, he knows wat he is saying..some market happenings help u to differentiate the thin lines between these stuffs altho generally trading fundamentals= news trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2012
Boring gu, option 2 is eu....

Please house,i trade only eu, gu, ej,gj and uj only and only, is that number of pairs reasonable enough. is it too much? need ur candid advice on way forward
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by kenny1984: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2012
Goodmorning y'all.just wanted to inform the house that today is henry liu's birthday, the owner of that CSM indicator we r all using.we have all been blessed in our tradings thru that tool.God bless henry Liu.echo it somebody... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.