Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Imo To Establish Four New Universities. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo To Establish Four New Universities. (8534 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers / FEC Approves 3 New Universities For Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by virusprime: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
iiiyyyk: Rochas tooooooooooooooooooooooooo talk.

how many of the graduated once has he given job?

u sounds lyk an illitrate...wht coms 1st shld b ur education, den u go hunt 4 treasure.
Dnt eva xpect him 2 educate u free & stil treasure hunt 4u, else u'll ask him 2 start up a family 4u...lazy ingr8
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by virusprime: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
mkmyers45:

Dude how do you create four universities in a state like imo? I bet you dont get it do you?
only if u knw wht development goes wit...
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by virusprime: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
watch~tower:
Opposte of the Enugu Governor who says nothing and performs like a wizard. angry
what do you think you are saying??
sori, i've stayd in enugu close 2 4yrs i see nthg else but 1st tenure road construction...pls help me name 1 oda gud project
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by virusprime: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
kizito96: This man thinks he is talking to fools. He is the most hyped Governor, He talks any how. Go to Imo State there is nothing on ground to show any meaningful development only news paper talk
d main reason why nigeria is stagnant is because we neglet d basis of our problem...knwing d source of ur problem is d 1st step 2 its solution...ok le me inform let it nt b as if u r deformd...check on ur ppl in imo state govt, dia activities hs changd. No more ghost wokers. He startd wit d leaders...
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by emiye(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
shaneroberts26: .I feel lyk meetin u in person in oder to teach u a lesson of ur lyf.I dont blame u,i blame Seun for not puttin an age barrier durin registerations. Nitwit.

From your response, i can sense your low IQ, please stay put in the romance section you float in. you lack critical thinking to comment on this topic.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by emiye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
blink182: You be real enemy of progress.

I am not an enemy of progress, i love to see progress in 36 states of Nigeria, I am Pan Nigeria.

But truth must be told, with scarce resources, you manage it efficiently and effectively, and not play politics or showmanship,

If a family man decides to buy 4 brand new cars, from his resources, when he still lives in a rented apartment, you must tell him the truth. Although he might call you a real enemy of progress, just as you have done.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by futoprince: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
He is talking about building 4 new Univs, as is we have any university in nigeria
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by preselect(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
action governor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's better than the do-nothing governors cheesy
give us action . . . .we shall polish it later. wink
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by oneeast: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
This governor has kept talking since he assumed office without nothing on the ground, I passed through owerre road last time en route to PH I was marveled that its still the same old projects started and abandoned by rochas are still on the ground.I have not seen any new project initiated and completed by this talkative, instead he has kept his mouth busy by vomiting trash everyday to deceive the people of the state. He should focus more on security, because high level of kidnapping and arm robbery issues in Owerre and its environs are quite horrible even when the town does not have money bags.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by preselect(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
one.east:
This governor has kept talking since he assumed office without nothing on the ground, I passed through owerre road last time en route to PH I was marveled that its still the same old projects started and abandoned by rochas are still on the ground.I have not seen any new project initiated and completed by this talkative, instead he has kept his mouth busy by vomiting trash everyday to deceive the people of the state. He should focus more on security, because high level of kidnapping and arm robbery issues in Owerre and its environs are quite horrible even when the town does not have money bags.

you mean am? na wa o grin

anyway sha, projects take time for completion sha. so keep ya fingers crossed. abi u be engnr?
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by unclenna(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
kizito96: This man thinks he is talking to fools. He is the most hyped Governor, He talks any how. Go to Imo State there is nothing on ground to show any meaningful development only news paper talk
this your comment shows that you have not been to Imo state....even the blind can testify that the man is working
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by unclenna(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
one.east:
You don't even know anything about Owerri....even your spelling shows that....lol
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by ayo011: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
unclenna: You don't even know anything about Owerri....even your spelling shows that....lol

Maybe I do not listen to NEWS also to know about the horrible insecurity situation in the town.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2012
ayo011:

Maybe I do not listen to NEWS also to know about the horrible insecurity situation in the town.

No. You do not listen to news. Because if you did, you would know that it is not bad compared to other states and the fact that death penalty has been introduced for anyone caught red handed in the act.

So propagandist. Take your propaganda elsewhere.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by ayo011: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
na today we don hear penalty.

STFU. the governor is a born talkative. Ohakim was better anyways even though he was bad also.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by greaterlove(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2012
wamby: Rochas is a confused man, those hailing him in everything he does , dont allow ur emotions of his goodwill becloud ur sense of judgement. Am just watching his admistration, pple r fooled wit his process dat brought him in, he just running govervance without taking certain issues into consideration, He just enjoy pple hailing him and doin things dat wont ve continuation, Governance is not an NGO u run any way u feel, i first faulted him wen he tot of fourth tier govt conflicting local government chairmen n council duty wit community speaker, secondly, giving every child in schl #100 does dat make sense,( if he places first ten in every schl wit a particular amount dat worth it, it wont be a bad idea, and our imolites students would work harder) thirdly, providing free uniform and sandals after providing free education, wat is the price of accuring education, there must a sacrifice of somthing to valve it( free education is a just thing u can provide for the poor adding anyoda thing will make the poor lazy), ther must be price to pay for sucess. lastly, playing politics wit intellectuals from imo state by relocating imsu to his village and try to play wit our us dat he wld build four university in imo state, my fellow brothers from orlu senatorial zone, dz is a politics of divide and run, dont see it as an aggitation but a politics of divide and run. My able governor didnt behave like a stateman. B4 u pour ur venom on me....., am a great fan of Owelle Rochas okoroacha just i ve learnt to speak wat is right in my weakest moment, Let us hold our leaders accountable in discharging ther duties wen the try to tell us things dat r not possible and tell us the will make an impossible possible wit sure statement, lets be analytic and not belive in miracle in a reality of life....

i agree with u, nowhere in the world is education cheap especially university education, i wonder how the state will fund 4 new universities or are they going to be funded by the foreign based universities? if yes how are those universities going to make their money? rochas might have good intentions but for goodness sake he should stop all this notice me attitude and do the work that the people of imo state voted him to do.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by shaneroberts26: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2012
emiye:

From your response, i can sense your low IQ, please stay put in the romance section you float in. you lack critical thinking to comment on this topic.

Wow,so i hav a fan?Wuld hav bin glad if not 4 d faqt dat my fan is a tabularasa.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by ayo011: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2012
I think say na only me see the guy as a talking machine. grin grin
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by lilyluv2(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2012
Ve Ʊ ever bn †Φ imo state b4? Cos Ʊ re ignorant of d hapnins dia.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2012
Thank you very much. You just spoken what I wanted to say. The man doesn't follow due process. 90% of the contracts in the state are awarded to his company, Roche Group. EFCC should come in.
Re: Imo To Establish Four New Universities. by preselect(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Uncanny Genius: Thank you very much. You just spoken what I wanted to say. The man doesn't follow due process. 90% of the contracts in the state are awarded to his company, Roche Group. EFCC should come in.

I disagree. EFCC should focus her energy on criminals who just loot and do nothing. If rochas awards contracts to his company and they actually do the work, I'm ok with it. cheesy
Action governor grin. What did the remaining 35 governors do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Greatest Unsolved Mysteries Ever / Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.