Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? (7857 Views)

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) / Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2012
Hey guys! My cousin that got 234 in JAMB want's to apply to Godfrey Okoye University, and I want to know about the school. How good is it? I heard they did their post utme yesterday and released the result within one hour. Does anybody know about the school? I'll appreciate your input.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by mkmyers45(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2012
Founded in 2009? Them neva even grad. students
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2012
Yes. Their first set will graduate next year. What else d'ya know about them?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by mkmyers45(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2012
SimonAndal: Yes. Their first set will graduate next year. What else d'ya know about them?
Not so much..
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2012
Ok. Does anybody else know?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2012
Mods could you help me please and put this on the front page? Maybe somebody knows something about the school.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by OdinMacThor(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2012
hello simonandal,
i have replied a similar question in another thread but for your convienience i will reproduce it here:

it is one of nuc accredited universities for 2012. however, not all it's courses were given green light
after the exercise. here is a list of accredited courses:

Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu Nike

ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Management
Marketing
Public Administration
ARTS
Religion and Philosophy
EDUCATION
Business Education
Education/Biology
Education/Chemistry
Education/Economics
Education/English & Literature
Education/History
Education/Mathematics
Education/Physics
Education/Political Science
Social Studies
SCIENCES
Biochemistry
Biology
Biotechnology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Geology & Mining
Industrial Chemistry
Industrial Physics
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics
Physics with Electronics
Statistics & Demography
SOCIAL SCIENCES
Economics
Geography & Environmental Mgt.
International Relations
Mass Communication
Political Science
Psychology
Sociology

here's the link for those who have the time to read.
you can also download the pdf document for your convienience:

http://www.nuc.edu.ng/nucsite/File/Approved_Accredited%20Programmes%20of%20Nigerian%20Universities-Listed%20by%20University.pdf

now, for those here writing trash let's try and do a little research before making baseless statements.
just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2012
Thanks @Odin and @George. I really appreciate. Good to know the school's accredited. However I want to know about infrastructures. How modern are theirs?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by eddielopez: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
TO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDN'T DO WELL IN THE POST UME, HERE IS ONE GRATE OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO BE ADMITTED. I GOT ADMITTED AND WILL BE RESUMING BY SEPTEMBER.
THANKS

CLICK ON THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
http://studying-opportunity..com
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2012
That's for turkey. An uber-conservative islamic country.
@topic, anybody else wanna contribute?
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by makie1: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
hi. its a good school. it depends on what your cousin is looking for....
if he/she wants a school where you party half the time and go on strike the other half, don't bother applying

if he/she wants a school where the lecturers come to class and teach, don't ask you to buy handouts, and you
want a school where you get a good education and no strike, then go there.
there is a functional library, internet lab and internet facility for all students, so you can go online anywhere within the school if you've got a laptop or BB
the only other thing is that you have to live on campus. the hostels are comfortable though

check out their website
http://www.gouni.edu.ng/

1 Like

Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Arnoldo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
How much is their fees
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Ikenna94: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2013
Arnoldo: How much is their fees
my sister is there,their fee is 220,000 naira per session the is wonderful and very decent. U can pay the fees twice and they are very fast
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by Ikenna94: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2013
their hostel is neat and matured, just 4 per big room
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2013
four students per room?

wao! that is quite interesting.
Re: Godfrey Okoye University: Who Knows About It? by TrixOfficial(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
That's my school. I'm in my 300level now. The school is really nice, atleast not as strict as Caritas and Madonna

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Disciplines Where A First Degree Is As Good As Useless / Admission of nursing students: Official Statement from Maduka University Managem / NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.