Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants (13149 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Gbawe: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
Eziachi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Evidence so far is pointing that even a dead Yar Adua ruling from Saudi is more effective than lively Jonathan.
The first move of Yar Adua as president was to declare his asset in public. Jonathan's first move was to take delivery of a brand new aircraft to add to the already big fleet and increase his feeding money by a couple of millions, that I wonder whether he has diamond for breakfast, Gold for lunch and Angelina Jolie for lunch.
Now over to Aso Rock 40 computers for attack, I am already wearing my helmet. One-two-gooooo!

grin grin grin You have nothing to worry about. They are all d.ull.ards who are very easy to discombobulate. Non of them has an IQ higher than that of a Rabbit grin grin grin grin

It seems GEJ's cluelessness is also evident in his recruitment of sycophants grin grin Even renting a sycophantic crowd is a struggle for this incompetent Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha's Kwara Supporters Defect To APC / Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury / President Tinubu heads to Paris on 'private visit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.