Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? (1148 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / I Made Her Understand How I Feel About Her, Nw She's Using It Against Me. / How I make her understand and appreciate me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by NotNairalandi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
i met this young girl 3years ago when she was 19,but now she is 22 while i,m 25,our relationship has been moving quite ok.we love each other and plan spending the rest of our life together.but now the pressure from her is much being that she is the first daughter and needs to get married in order to take care of the younger ones.i,m a finalist in a university and also the butique business i established is still new,not strong enough to carta for a family.please my fellow NLs,advice me on what to do because i never want to lose her.thanks alot and God bless u
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Its al stil boils dwn 2 her_nt u,jst do ur part by letin her knw ur plans 4 her,allow her mk d decision
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by pharmking: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
Why does she need to get married before she can take care of her brothers?
Does she mean that when you get married with her, it is your duty to provide for her brothers and sisters ? Where are her parents and can they take care of their brothers and sisters? Her pushing you into marriage has nothing to do with her being the older sister!!!! She is not secure and think you will dump her as soon as you graduate from school or when your business take off. You need to reassure her that she is the one.

Dude you need to tell her, you have a plan that she doesn't need to rush u. You both are way too young to get married anyway!!!. Marriage is way more complicated than doing it every night, cooking and cleaning!!!!
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by pendo89(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nairalandi: [b]she is the first daughter and needs to get married in order to take care of the younger ones.[/b]i,m a finalist in a university and also the butique business i established is still new,not strong enough to carta for a family.please my fellow NLs,advice me on what to do because i never want to lose her.thanks alot and God bless u

We keep asking why people get married? well here is one example of a shallow reason.
A 22 yr old ought to be pursuing studies and exploring life not hurrying to shoulder parental responsibilities on her parents behalf.
whoever told her that getting married will make her responsible messed her up.
As for u,just tell her ur not settling down now. She may leave but that's better than pressure
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by angiemartinez(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
she wants 2 rush into mariage n rush out in no distant time. Wats she tinkn? Hw prepad is she in handln marital crisis? I blive u av beta plans 4 ur life, if at 22 she is dis desperate, i wonda wat wil hapen wen she is 27. If she kant wait 4 tins 2 fall in place, den mk she bounce abeg
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
It's better you lose her. . .

You are still young, a finalist in the university, and a budding business man. If i were you, I'll concentrate on my studies, and then my business before thinking of getting married.

If you marry her, you will cripple your studies, your business, and worse off, the burden of her family will be on your head. Is that what you want, at 25?

Anyway sha, love brings out the best of stupidity in a man. But damn, i hate to think that of you. Get more advice, and if everyone or the majority tells you to shelve marriage, it would be wise to listen to the voice of reason. . .
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by horny4u(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Why would a 22 yr old want to handcuff herself in marriage at this stage ? ?? ??...she should be building a career or travelling the world and learning instead of committing so early to preparing dinner, laundry and all those labour of love.

Marriage is beautiful but requires too much wisdom to get in at such an early age.

Ok oh....

Tell her to calm down jare and face her studies....
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by 2mch(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Just run forget the whole matter. A lifetime of poverty awaits you.This family will milk you dry.Should you not have money in future, you go hear am, that is when you will understand. Let her sell herself to a older higher bidder.Find a girl from a family where everyone can provide for themselves, and the parents who gave birth to kids in poverty can carry their own cross. Besides you are young, go and establish yourself and leave love alone for now.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
@2mch,though her family is not poor,very comfortable.but what disturbs her most is the feeling of her younger ones may get married before her being that she is the 1st daughter.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by pendo89(f): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nairalandi: @2mch,though her family is not poor,very comfortable.but what disturbs her most is the feeling of her younger ones may get married before her being that she is the 1st daughter.

is it unlawful?
shes 22 so are her sisters getting married anytime soon? How desperate is this family to get married?
Don't they have other life goals? is marriage their ultimate goal to success?

Seems like a way of escape for them.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Coefficient(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
I don't know your girl but I'm pretty angered by all this crap you allege she's saying.
Bro, don't let this girl slow you down or burden you with marriage ish.
You're a budding entrepreneur, so I implore you to work on that. Focus on your academics and business. Let her go marry. You will get the one for you. The truth is her demand is an omen that things may not be right in the future between you guys. She may be lucky to get a good marriage with someone else but the case may not be so with you given her state of insecurity.
Sit her down and have a good talk with her and if she's resolute on her stance then let her go.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
You already know you're not financially ready to get married and start a family as it is.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Bella3(f): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2012
Desperation at 22 is desperation for life!
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by 190: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2012
stu1pidity @ its finest! undecided
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2012
Nairalandi: @2mch,though her family is not poor,very comfortable.but what disturbs her most is the feeling of her younger ones may get married before her being that she is the 1st daughter.
This is the kind of girl you need to avoid. If she compares herself with others, she will end up using other people as yardsticks to measure your lives. Leave her or at least marry her on your terms
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her Understand Better? by horny4u(f): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2012

What a great reason to get married....?

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Graduate Marries Disabled / See Me See Trouble O! / Catchy Wedding Toasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.