Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) (4879 Views)

Ladies Will U Expose Ur Partner If Thy Gave You Aids / Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. / You Cheat, You Don't Deserve My Love, Itz Ova! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Bullsheeit! The day a man gives me flowers is the day I will cook soup with the flowers and feed him with it angry
You are my type of girl. No flowers, just condoms.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Oniranu kpalakpala

ni e
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Csami(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Bullsheeit! The day a man gives me flowers is the day I will cook soup with the flowers and feed him with it angry
how about he wraps the flowers with a cheque of 100k?
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2012
Csami: how about he wraps the flowers with a cheque of 100k?
cheesy
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
cheesy

angry
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

angry
cool
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2012
Csami: how about he wraps the flowers with a cheque of 100k?
That is bullisht. Why not just give her the check and then the flowers? Arrant nonsense
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by hakunamatata1: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. I prolly will because i'd be scared shitless that you are trying to buy my affections smiley
girl, if diamonds, cars, flowers,. . . Don't impress u, but nkwobi, point-n-kill + beer does, then i feel u hav a loooooooong throat! grin
.. . . Not a naija thing. abegi! grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2012
hakuna matata:
girl, if diamonds, cars, flowers,. . . Don't impress u, but nkwobi, point-n-kill + beer does, then i feel u hav a loooooooong throat! grin
.. . . Not a naija thing. abegi! grin
Lol. Heck no,I don't take alcohol and I was kidding about the "point and kill" thing. Besides I have friends who go on "nkwobi dates" and I accompany them occasionally.

The problem with human beings is that we are too materialistic. We now measure love with how much we can skim off others. There are many ways a man can show me love,without irritating me with flowers or scaring me with lavish gifts

1 Like

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Csami(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. Heck no,I don't take alcohol. However I have friends who go on nkwobi dates and I accompany them occasionally.

The problem with human beings is that we are too materialistic. We now measure love with how much we can skim off others. There are many ways a man can show me love,without irritating me with flowers or scaring me with lavish gifts
well, ur type is....just give me the money and save the rest for later.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2012
Csami: well, ur type is....just give me the money and save the rest for later.
Cattle dung. Run by my posts again and stop saying dung angry
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by ayobase(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
fluid26:

bros, me & u go get serious problem o... undecided

Dont worry, she is all urs!
I never talk sey I Love her.....just liking her.
@@spanking his butt....go get her@@
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by rapmike(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
basher:

Why stop at flowers? Diamonds, designer clothes/shoes, expensive perfumes, hot cars are also borrowed culture from the West. Would you reject all that too?
TELL DEM! wink wink
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Giving girls sparkling rings is a western thing but I dont see many fake arse chicks complaining about the ring gifts though....

Blackberries is the western thing UT I see fake arse chicks selling arse and sucking dicks to get one.......

Keep it 100
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
ayobase:

Dont worry, she is all urs!
I never talk sey I Love her.....just liking her.
@@spanking his butt....go get her@@
Lol. Spank his butt like vis grin

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. Heck no,I don't take alcohol and I was kidding about the "point and kill" thing. Besides I have friends who go on "nkwobi dates" and I accompany them occasionally.

My kinda girl smiley

3 Likes

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
BoboYekini:
My kinda girl smiley
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do React To A Slap From Your Girl Friend? / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / What Are You Getting Your Bae On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.