Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. (2368 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
It was 1:00am after cross over service in church, I called my cab man to come and pick me up from the church... This girl came to me that I should please help her to the train station so she can take a train from there to her place,I said ok and we left....

This girl is my church member also my close friend, we have known each other from nigeria.so, when we got to the train station the trains are no longer working because it's late and I can't live her there the cold weather will kill her, then I took her to my place were she can sleep and feel comfortable till daybreak before she lives...so I Asked her if she need wine,beer or soft drink, she said wine and I gave her wine, we drank together because its celebration time. After everything, she asked to take her bath and I show her the bathroom.after she was done, she decided to sleep so I took her to the bedroom, she asked were am I going to sleep I said I will sleep in the living room she said no,that we should come and sleep together on the same bed because she will not allow me to sleep in the living room why she sleep in the bedroom in my own house....don't worry yourself I will sleep in the living room beside it just for few hours, I said.

So that's how everything ends up that night oo...before she left I gave her money for transport because she's my friend and my church member from the same state also..then i took her to the bus stop and she left...

My people as am writing this now 5 of my friends just called me that this girl is broadcasting my name that am not man enough.. She said she offers herself to me and I didn't do anything...can you imagine the nonsense, I was just trying to help her as a friend .....na some Nigeria girls go ask for your help and you demand for sex she go say you bad...

Guys 3 things on my mind now
1)i want to pretend I didn't hear anything and still Bleep her

2)i want to meet her and talk sense into her or report her to my pastor

3)ignor her and never talk to again??

Please don't mind my English... Thanks
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Cholls(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Do number 2 nd remember to teach her about self control smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by bettercreature(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
@OP,your story sounds like FAKE but sweet thou
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by cruzita(f): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
don't let the devil use u just let her go with her prb
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Chanchit: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well it depends on the circumstances, if she's the spiritual type I won't try anything funny,but if I know she in btw I would just use some jokes to know if show go dey but if she lock up I would know say show no dey, but asking me to come and sleep on the bed is a kind of invitation, but I won't blame you, cos the church connection too can slow things down.
No need reporting her jare, ask for a rematch.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by rheether(f): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Women arent that stupid.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Realsufi: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ignore her
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
bettercreature:
@OP,your story sounds like FAKE
how? Maybe you are FAKE also

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by kaywiluv(f): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
End time girls everywhere embarassed
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by bettercreature(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eddyitaly77:
how? Maybe you are FAKE also
She might be thinking you are not active but wouldnt broadcast it as you said
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Mjshexy(f): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's obvious she wanted something because i wondered where she was going to get a train that early. NOTE: please don't insult my Nigerian girls, that lady doesn't represent all our cuties ok, meanwhile just ignore her jare the year is too early to start fighting sir...
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
rheether:
Women arent that stupid.
then you think am lying?? Some Europe girls don't hide things like that, they voice it out
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by bettercreature(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
It's obvious she wanted something because i wondered where she was going to get a train that early. NOTE: please don't insult my Nigerian girls, that lady doesn't represent all our cuties ok, meanwhile just ignore her jare the year is too earlier to start fighting sir...
The story doesn't sound like it happened in Nigeria
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by joliyp(f): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
let her go....ignore everything
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Mjshexy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
bettercreature:
The story doesn't sound like it happened in Nigeria
Yea it's definitely not Naija
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Mjshexy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
joliyp:
let her go....ignore everything
Happy New Year dear cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
It's obvious she wanted something because i wondered where she was going to get a train that early. NOTE: please don't insult my Nigerian girls, that lady doesn't represent all our cuties ok, meanwhile just ignore her jare the year is too earlier to start fighting sir...
thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by missKiffy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
I feel you should just ignore her, some girls can be naive, a guy that doesn't take advantage of them they say he's a gay or impotent, the one that does, they claim he rapes them, just ignore her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
Well it depends on the circumstances, if she's the spiritual type I won't try anything funny,but if I know she in btw I would just use some jokes to know if show go dey but if she lock up I would know say show no dey, but asking me to come and sleep on the bed is a kind of invitation, but I won't blame you, cos the church connection too can slow things down.
No need reporting her jare, ask for a rematch.
lol..how can you tell if she's the spiritual type?
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Eddyitaly77(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
missKiffy:
I feel you should just ignore her, some girls can be naive, a guy that doesn't take advantage of them they say he's a gay or impotent, the one that does, they claim he rapes them, just ignore her
everything is terrible
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by joliyp(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
Happy New Year dear cheesy
happy new year dearie...
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Chanchit: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eddyitaly77:
lol..how can you tell if she's the spiritual type?

That one na small thing na. Spiritual girl no go tell you to come sleep on top bed sef.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by olarwhumy6(f): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ur number 2 option carry pikin for back oh.! U just talk sense into her nd ignore her. No need to involve ur pastor. Except if d gal no wan change.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by rheether(f): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
We are Africans.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
rheether:
Women arent that stupid.
women are more than stupid.... qoute me any day

(some)
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Mjshexy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
joliyp:
happy new year dearie...
Thanks luv, where are we going to this evening? wink
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by ronald4lif(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Story looks concocted.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by rheether(f): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
including your lovely mother.
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by Maxi112: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
op! I advice u activate ya noba1 option
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by joliyp(f): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mjshexy:
Thanks luv, where are we going to this evening? wink
just home all day!!!!!take me anywhere cool
Re: Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eddyitaly77:
It was 1:00am after cross over service in church, I called my cab man to come and pick me up from the church... This girl came to me that I should please help her to the train station so she can take a train from there to her place,I said ok and we left....

This girl is my church member also my close friend, we have known each other from nigeria.so, when we got to the train station the trains are no longer working because it's late and I can't live her there the cold weather will kill her, then I took her to my place were she can sleep and feel comfortable till daybreak before she lives...so I Asked her if she need wine,beer or soft drink, she said wine and I gave her wine, we drank together because its celebration time. After everything, she asked to take her bath and I show her the bathroom.after she was done, she decided to sleep so I took her to the bedroom, she asked were am I going to sleep I said I will sleep in the living room she said no,that we should come and sleep together on the same bed because she will not allow me to sleep in the living room why she sleep in the bedroom in my own house....don't worry yourself I will sleep in the living room beside it just for few hours, I said.

So that's how everything ends up that night oo...before she left I gave her money for transport because she's my friend and my church member from the same state also..then i took her to the bus stop and she left...

My people as am writing this now 5 of my friends just called me that this girl is broadcasting my name that am not man enough.. She said she offers herself to me and I didn't do anything...can you imagine the nonsense, I was just trying to help her as a friend .....na some Nigeria girls go ask for your help and you demand for sex she go say you bad...

Guys 3 things on my mind now
1)i want to pretend I didn't hear anything and still Bleep her

2)i want to meet her and talk sense into her or report her to my pastor

3)ignor her and never talk to again??

Please don't mind my English... Thanks
do no 2, bt dnt report her to ur pst yet, allow d matter die like dat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) / See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You / My Mum And My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.