Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. (4645 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2012
ebamma: im hungry,thats why i can't go to church

Lmfao^
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2012
ebamma: i dr ebamma has diagnosed that homosexuality is another form of madness,this form of madness has only one cure,and that is death

No one has died from their "madness". Meanwhile, "sane" people lead the country and hundreds die every day as direct result of failed government. Let me be mad too then.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2012
pleep: Libralism is a fallacy because it can lead you to thinking everything is permisable. Soceity should have certain rules and norms that we all follow.

Yea, homosexuality doesn't affect other people, and it seems like 'homophobes' are infringing on gay peoples lives, but in reality gays are forcing other people to a accept their way of life. Why couldn't they be gay in the privacy of their own circles? By calling it marriage they try to force everyone to accept it.

Lmfaooo...
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2012
Why should the rules be any different for them

If we are going to Legislate "taste"....Then I vote Fat Unattractive people should keep their relationships private

They are just as equally disgusting to look at in public as two hairy dudes kissing...

If two unattractive sloppy straight bumz can get married

Then Two Gay people should be able to as well.

It's the outright hypocrisy that many people have that leads their views to be so flawed.

People(You Bigots) are trying to push your "taste" on society....

By concealing what you deem as inappropriate or "Nasty"....

Well if "Bigots" and Prejudice people get to legislate taste....Other people should be able to as well

Let's outlaw fat sloppy bums over 460 pounds from getting married...

Let's Outlaw women with messed up teeth from kissing in public.....

Let's Outlaw Men with receeding Hairlines who wear artificial hair plugs from Driving a Car...

NonSense.

Either we all Free or we all get the right to Force our "Taste" On Society....

It can't be a double standard.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by joudini(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2012
pleep: Libralism is a fallacy because it can lead you to thinking everything is permisable. Soceity should have certain rules and norms that we all follow.

Yea, homosexuality doesn't affect other people, and it seems like 'homophobes' are infringing on gay peoples lives, but in reality gays are forcing other people to a accept their way of life. Why couldn't they be gay in the privacy of their own circles? By calling it marriage they try to force everyone to accept it.

How are homosexuals FORCING other people to accept their way of life? These guys are clamouring for the same dignity heterosexuals enjoy. They are not forcing you to be gay or participate in their marriages, they are simply telling you to respect their choice, union and freedom to pursue personal happiness.

Are they not gay in their own circles? Have you ever read where homosexuals came out to disrespect the sanctity of heterosexual marriages? These guys don't come out to persecute people who have decided to have a union with the opposite gender. They understand everyone has a choice and they want theirs to be respected.

And how are they forcing you to ACCEPT by calling it marriage? Dude, in a sensitive issue like this, there is a world of difference between accept and tolerate. Let us rid ourselves of the dialectic which selfish hypocrisy hides from us.

And you shouldnt forget that societal values and customs are subject to the degradation of time. The customs of our great grand fathers, when now viewed by the prism of civilisation, formal religion and education can be termed as barbaric, mystic and perveted logic.

I myself do wonder why the conscious attraction of people to the same gender but l think thankfully, humanity is getting more concerned with getting to Level 5 of human motivation- FINDING a HIGHER PURPOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2012
^^^^ Gbam.com.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Freiburger(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2012
cant understand why some human being always derive pleasure from judging others.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2012
Some people are just to blinded by their religion/culture to make sense. Who is forcing homosexuality on you? If they want to marry, how does that affect you?
People should learn that each human being has his/her life to live
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ektbear: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2012
Interesting. Btw, I thought "jumping the broom" was part of African American culture. Didn't realize Jamaicans also do it.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
Useless people, i don't know what pleasure they derive frm homosexuality
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by kokosheen(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
OP, are u sure the wedding took place in Holland I know for sure that the "jumping the broom" picture background aint't holland oo.

Anyways, nearly everyone has a place in hell, it just depends whether your area code would be in the hotter region cos a whole lot of us are just sinners of varying degree.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by fittty(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Both retards. Urgh!!!!!!
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
I would love to marry both of them lipsrsealed
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
LMAO@Sexkillz igging my question. grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@Many of you all getting high blood pressures over a photo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not worrying about them....I am not God. wink
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by poweredcom(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Where is that Jamaican girl to confirm this?

I have a jamican babe I will send her d pic vis BB to see

Na wa ooo infact there was an american man I know he told me his wife just woke up one morning to call a divorce and get married to a woman he almost went mad for a month they had noo quarrell no fight even had a kid
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^
Mehn that is some serious poo. Imagine your babe leaving you for another girl. Hahahahaha
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Easy bro easy!

If I gotten me a wife...would you still love your sister? cry cry cry cry cry
I hate the act of homosexuality.

I do not hate people that practice the act homosexuality. . .

I am blaming the game, and not the player. . . Don't get it twisted.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by pleep(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
It seems to me that the percentage of homsexuals and bisexuals is increasing. undecided You see them everywhere now, and all over the tv.
They are trying to make it 'cool' to be gay.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
sexkillz: I hate the act of homosexuality.

I do not hate people that practice the act homosexuality. . .

I am blaming the game, and not the player. . . Don't get it twisted.

So you still lubs your sister?
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

So you still lubs your sister?

Yes. . . Hoping she changes her mind though.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
na wetin concern me? sad

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
lefulefu: na wetin concern me? sad
For the first time, a smart reply
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
For the first time, a smart reply

He must be detoxing from eating excessive snow totos.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He must be detoxing from eating excessive snow totos.
lmao
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ochallo: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2012
pleep: It seems to me that the percentage of homsexuals and bisexuals is increasing. undecided You see them everywhere now, and all over the tv.
They are trying to make it 'cool' to be gay.

The population is increasing, and though the percentage is not really increasing, people are just now encouraged to be themselves and not fake relationships

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Where is that Jamaican girl to confirm this?

angry angry

which Jamaican girl?
you dey crace!!! I'm a woman. cool cheesy

@topic...the title is misleading.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 02, 2012
Mr..Cork:
that babe looks liek MsDarkskin. she is jamaican (i swaaar) undecided

SHUT UP THERE!!

Just because you be "buttpirate" wink doesn't mean
I rub carpet. grin
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2012
ogugua88: How is it a Jamaican lesbian wedding if it took place in Holland? If gay marriage is illegal in Jamaica, then, more than likely, their marriage won't even be considered valid in Jamaica.

I can guarantee you that they aren't the first Jamaican women to marry. I'm sure many have married in New York already.

LOL thank you!!!

na wa for these posters with misleading thread titles...

poweredcom:

I have a jamican babe I will send her d pic vis BB to see

lol what for grin
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Standing5(m): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:
They are two adults and they have a right to do what they want as it does not affect anybody in a negative way.
See thinking. I hope you have changed since this childish post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Both Have Same Blood Type." / [photos] Popular Bayelsa Runs Girl, Ebi Clement Shares Her N.ude Photos Surfaces / Reason Why People Insinuate That Tiv People Offer Thier Wives To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.