Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. (4646 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ochallo: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
A lesbian wedding, has taken place in holland, the two ladies, who are jamaicans where it is illegal to get married or they may be killed. have taken the bulls by the horn and went ahead with their plans.

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
101% Bullshit!

How i hate the "act" of homosexuality. . .

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Oh...they look cute 2geda...fuc.king bit.ches. angry
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by 2goodbobo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
@SexKillz....I gat your back on that bro! Can't just understand how morally unreasonable some people can be? The act alone is shameful not to talk of getting married'
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by myz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
na wa o
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Where is that Jamaican girl to confirm this?
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by claremont(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
ochallo: A lesbian wedding, has taken place in holland, the two ladies, who are jamaicans where it is illegal to get married or they may be killed. have taken the bulls by the horn and went ahead with their plans.
This is what I find morally reprehensible in this story, that a society as supposedly developed as Jamaica still has such barbaric policies against 2 consenting adults.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ochallo: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
2goodbobo: @SexKillz....I gat your back on that bro! Can't just understand how morally unreasonable some people can be? The act alone is shameful not to talk of getting married'

but seriously what do you want them to do, if they honestly dont have any feelings or attraction to the opposite sex
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrCork17: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
that babe looks liek MsDarkskin. she is jamaican (i swaaar) undecided
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by joudini(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
People should be liberal enough not to discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender idenity. Everyone has the right to live their lives with dignity and security.

I am no advocate of homosexualism but people deserve the right to pursue 'happiness' as long as it is within the ambit of the law.

People should be entitled and responsible to what they do with their bodies.

The same polygamy that is unlawful in some countries is practised in others but polyandry is a taboo. Phucking double standards cheesy

Whatever adults do should be tolerated, if you find it offensive.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
sexkillz: 101% Bullshit!

How i hate the "act" of homosexuality. . .

Easy bro easy!

If I gotten me a wife...would you still love your sister? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by waice6571: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Such marriage is` bad abinitio´i.e bad from beginig to the end. so neva expect any good outcome from bad foundation. condemed idiots.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by MrCork17: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
well I prefer lesbiaaans anyday buy I hate Gaay guys. Lesbians are normally sweet to watch. (true story) wink

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
So, the jump the broom too in jamaica.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by mflexy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
God is watching us all in High Definition.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Next2Bezee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
mflexy: God is watching us all in High Definition.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Piro4rl(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
IRRITATING.............................

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by totorimi: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2012
Before I used to think the bible was just telling stories but now i can see clearly. If Jesus said it then I believe it whole heartedely.

2 Timithy 3:2 'For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy"

Let those who have ears let them hear Mathew 11:15. The end time is very close seek God when you still have time.

Everything that is written in the bible must be accomplished.

Isaiah 55:11-13 so is my word that goes out from my mouth —
it will not return to me unfulfilled;
but it will accomplish what I intend,
and cause to succeed what I sent it to do.”

Imagine the pix and even ladies sat down to watch and clap. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2012
I have yet to walk into a thread on Nairaland without some sort of Bigotry,Prejudice,Male Chauvinism,Colorism,Tribalism or Racism involved.

Unless it's the sports section.

What the hell is wrong with all of you....

You people think like Cavemen....

LmL
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 08, 2012
abeg make una leave them. its their businesstongue. Besides, they look cute together cool
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 08, 2012
I disagree, they are both busted as hell...Goat Turd Ugly....

Their freedoms should remain pure though...
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by pleep(m): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Libralism is a fallacy because it can lead you to thinking everything is permisable. Soceity should have certain rules and norms that we all follow.

Yea, homosexuality doesn't affect other people, and it seems like 'homophobes' are infringing on gay peoples lives, but in reality gays are forcing other people to a accept their way of life. Why couldn't they be gay in the privacy of their own circles? By calling it marriage they try to force everyone to accept it.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by pleep(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2012
I never understood some ppls vehement hatred of homosexuals though.

I dislike lesbians for political reasons. (everyone I'v met was a gross slutty feminazi turd)
I don't like gay men who rape ppl in prison. And I also think bisexuals should stay with other gays and leave straight ppl alone.

But other than that I have no prob with homosexuals grin
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by cindyrella(f): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Repulsive..... undecided
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2012
They are two adults and they have a right to do what they want as it does not affect anybody in a negative way.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2012
The world is really coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2012
How is it a Jamaican lesbian wedding if it took place in Holland? If gay marriage is illegal in Jamaica, then, more than likely, their marriage won't even be considered valid in Jamaica.

I can guarantee you that they aren't the first Jamaican women to marry. I'm sure many have married in New York already.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/ebamma

Viewing this topic: ebamma(m), ogugua88(f) and 1 guest(s)

Ebamma, where tha hell you be taking these photos at Brah?
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ebamma(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2012
i dr ebamma has diagnosed that homosexuality is another form of madness,this form of madness has only one cure,and that is death

1 Like

Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2012
ebamma: i dr ebamma has diagnosed that homosexuality is another form of madness,this form of madness has only one cure,and that is death

Smh....These people sick man. I figured you would say something disgusting like this.
Re: Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. by ebamma(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2012
im hungry,thats why i can't go to church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.