Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Answer Me This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer Me This! (2798 Views)

Please, Answer Me Sincerely, Fathers On Here / Pls Answer Me!! / Romance Docs, Answer Me Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
amash: Arque...c'mon Ʋr a man, talk intelligently... Ʋr all so negative abt everyones response. We r all saying it in our own opinions! Nd experiences. U mustn't respond.
Sorry, ma'am!
Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
ms pookie: OP! R u a soldier I no understand again
What does it matter if I'm a soldier?
Re: Answer Me This! by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Soldiers' don't kill, they 'remove' threats. And this PTSD thingy is overrated.

but in the process of removing threats, don't they kill?
Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
but in the process of removing threats, don't they kill?
Yeah. They don't kill. smiley
Re: Answer Me This! by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Yeah. They don't kill. smiley
Really? I didn't know they don't kill ooo
Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Really? I didn't know they don't kill ooo
Take it as another piece of knowledge added to your archive, then.
Re: Answer Me This! by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Take it as another piece of knowledge added to your archive, then.
I think I is crap
Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think I is crap
Pardon?!
Re: Answer Me This! by Shugamania(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
Honestly? No.. I have this soldier friend that i knew from way back b4 he became one and he's still one of d most responsible guys i know. Although he wants us to be more than friends, i just cant think of dating a soldier, dat job scares d hell outta me....u dont rly own ur life anymore once u become a soldier, u're asked to jump, u jump regardless of whether u can jump at that moment or not. Plus i was told when i was a kid about a great-aunt of mine who was beaten by her soldier husband until she lost d baby she was carrying and bled to death...so... i guess am just prejudiced but it's reallllly hard for me to picture a soldier when i think about hubbies and babies... undecided
Re: Answer Me This! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Shugamania: Honestly? No.. I have this soldier friend that i knew from way back b4 he became one and he's still one of d most responsible guys i know. Although he wants us to be more than friends, i just cant think of dating a soldier, dat job scares d hell outta me....u dont rly own ur life anymore once u become a soldier, u're asked to jump, u jump regardless of whether u can jump at that moment or not. Plus i was told when i was a kid about a great-aunt of mine who was beaten by her soldier husband until she lost d baby she was carrying and bled to death...so... i guess am just prejudiced but it's reallllly hard for me to picture a soldier when i think about hubbies and babies... undecided
Ok! Ok! It's ok!!! I read you, ma'am. A real soldier does not harm innocents'.
Re: Answer Me This! by claremont(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
doe-eyed:
Save the big heart theory.......
Soldiers are trained to kill. Finito.
For some or hopefully most, the job has its boundaries.....

for a few the killing spree continues...
See behaviour of soldiers with PTSD or psychopathic tendencies in the civilian arena.
It may initially start with an inert inability to empathize.
This will be new to those closest to them...

Ok, I'll stop the psycho-analyzing........

Btw, r u the person in question??
Soldiers are trained to eliminate the enemy and thereby preventing harm from befalling the innocents. Soldiers do not kill, they save lives. As for the argument about PTSD, research has shown that for those who are unfortunate to experience PTSD, they would have still experienced it regardless of their choice of being in the armed forces.

I just felt I should make this clear. wink
Re: Answer Me This! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Capital LETTER

ANY O- (NO)

NO ! NO! NO! AND NO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It With Some Ladies And Their 'Desperate' Nature? / Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? / 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.