Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her (6852 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / She Expects Me To Fill Her Tank Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by pleep(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Would you have sex with someone who is HIV + just to show that you love the person? Please think before you reply
You wont find me dating someone with Hiv angry

Abeg_gi:

Am sorry, but you can not equate the love a mother or father has for his/her child with that a GF has for a BF.

One is unconditional and the other is really not.
I know, but im assuming she wants their love to be unconditional. like it should be with a married couple.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by youngzeal1: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
i tryed it once n belive me its not worth it.................. i got sick 4 2weeks n she found it fuuny.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by tellwisdom: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Bro, give her cough and cattarh na sad sad
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give her cough and cattarh na sad sad
undecided ?? I don't seem to understand you
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by boron10(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Op, you better bone the babe, no Nigerian gal is worth it
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
sosoluv: U should have told her that I would rather get u medication or make some soup but I'm not ready to get sick then jus kiss her anywhere else where u can't catch the cold from. if tht wasn't going to be good enough for her then she has serious issues
Yea soup! it works like magic; okro soup works best, my grandmother used to prepare it for me whenever i had cough.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
You go fear thread na.
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
thank you all for your wonderful comments. She called me a week after this my post and apologised for misbehaving and not picking my call. We're back together, she no longer has cough plus we now kiss whenever, wherever we wish. The love strong pass olumo rock now o. Lolz
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by nas4q(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2013
Baddest boy, so na here you dey?
Theben: thank you all for your wonderful comments. She called me a week after this my post and apologised for misbehaving and not picking my call. We're back together, she no longer has cough plus we now kiss whenever, wherever we wish. The love strong pass olumo rock now o. Lolz
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Theben(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2013
nas4q: Baddest boy, so na here you dey?
Baba mi, na here i dey o
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by dasparrow: 9:09pm On May 15, 2013
Theben: Can you guys imagine!!!!!!
My girlfriend of 2 years came to my house yesterday and was coughing incessantly as though she has asthma. Asked her what the problem is, she answered by telling me twas just cold that she would be fine soon.
So, i felt i needed to give her space to recover from whatever ailment she's suffering from. When she noticed i wasn't coming close to her, her countenance changed, she said i never loved her, that all the sweet words i told her in the past was just for me to have access to her honey pot.
Having tried convincing her about my reason for not coming close to her, she insisted that my only way to affirm my love for her is my giving her a french kiss. Knowing fully well that cough is contagious, i told her i would when she is fine. she flared up and left my house o. Now she has refused to pick my calls.
Guys if you were in my shoes, would you have consented to her demand?

And why are you reporting her to us? Shouldn't you sit down and straighten things out with her? I have come to realize that some of you Nigerian bred men talk too darn much. So when you get married someday, this is how you will judge every little misunderstanding you have with your wife to the public and to every person you meet. Not so?

My friend, you are not mature for a relationship if you can open a thread such as this to tell us that your coughing girlfriend demanded a kiss from you. What would you like us to do for you? Talk to your girlfriend on your behalf? Joker!
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by DigitalSignal(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2013
@OP you didn't do well! If you had not seen her cough you would have gladly kissed her without minding if she had any problem! The only time I'd subscribe to this, is if she's not a steady partner! Otherwise, you really disappointed her!
Re: She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her by Dovahkiin(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2013
"honey pot" tho? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / The Makeup On This Nigerian Bride Has Everyone Talking / Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.