Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage (1305 Views)

The Ills Of Making Marriage A Priority In Our Society / Make Your Spouce A Priority In All things / Make Safety A Priority In Online Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2012
Moin house just wana know if love is the first priority u should have to get married when thr is genotype test . A friend of mine is currently undergoin pressure after duin a. Genotype test and she was AS and the boy friend too is AS but she chose to consider love above science she doesn't care abt the future of the children she will give birth to she doesn't know the man might despite her so much by the time she start giving birth to still born babies or sick sick children who are sickle cell milking the man's resources he could av used to do beta things in life. Ur opinion is needed share it I would be glad if it could be shared on the front page too
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by mamalola19: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
lekibraky: Moin house just wana know if love is the first priority u should have to get married when thr is genotype test . A friend of mine is currently undergoin pressure after duin a. Genotype test and she was AS and the boy friend too is AS but she chose to consider love above science she doesn't care abt the future of the children she will give birth to she doesn't know the man might despite her so much by the time she start giving birth to still born babies or sick sick children who are sickle cell milking the man's resources he could av used to do beta things in life. Ur opinion is needed share it I would be glad if it could be shared on the front page too

your friend and his girl are both fools
AS and AS ke?
sign and wonders market no dey move again.
their kids would suffer
AS and AA is considerable
as for me, love and genotype are both priorities I wont lay off.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Yorisb: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its a real complex situation with huge moral dilemma, consequently, in reaching a decision, any intellect would rather engage their heads than hearts.

Having said that, I'm sure u now know wherein lies my 'priority', as it were? cheesy
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Skii(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Yorisb: Its a real complex situation with huge moral dilemma, consequently, in reaching a decision, any intellect would rather engage their heads than hearts.

Having said that, I'm sure u now know wherein lies my 'priority', as it were? cheesy

so now, with all your big big grammar, you have helped the poster with your opinion shay?
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
In marriage: They r both important o! Your friend has never seen d SS crises! They should go online n check d effect.
Infact any SS child produced from educated parents ll swear for d parent when undergoin pains in the nearest future.
I dont even believe some couples can be dt blind in this age.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by OmogheneA: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
If you are planning on getting married, I believe both is important
cos love can't cure sickle cell crisis in the future.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Yorisb: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Skii:

so now, with all your big big grammar, you have helped the poster with your opinion shay?

Apparently, my opinion has been noted by the OP, so stop sassing me, Skii? However, I'm sorry I couldn't make the blind see if that's what u want/mean...
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Lagusta(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Posters, the truth is love can conquer even the strongest magic!!!

One of the most renowned professors in paediatrics (child health) has an AS genotype and married a nurse with the same genotype. They are more learned than even me a doctor, but still got married. This man has even taken my oral exam about sickle cell. But guess what: the man has three sicklers and has lost one!

Hop this post will shed more light into the matter
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lagusta: Posters, the truth is love can conquer even the strongest magic!!!

One of the most renowned professors in paediatrics (child health) has an AS genotype and married a nurse with the same genotype. They are more learned than even me a doctor, but still got married. This man has even taken my oral exam about sickle cell. But guess what: the man has three sicklers and has lost one!

Hop this post will shed more light into the matter
This is simply crap. Why should you allow your kids to suffer ill health? If you know you love each other and you still want to be together, adopt.
Don't punish innocent kids

1 Like

Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by smudge2079(m): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2012
come on, am an AS and i cant imagine myslf marrying a gal of d same genotype for future sake... U dnt want 2 c ur kids die. Do u? Ur luv then wil turn 2 hate. Be wise.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Lexusgs430: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2012
Genotype first, then love. Or else, that love sooner or later would turn to hate or resentment.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Lexusgs430: Genotype first, then love. Or else, that love sooner or later would turn to hate or resentment.
If your genetics are not compatible, you can still marry. Just don't have Biological kids simple
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by ATMC(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
If your genetics are not compatible, you can still marry. Just don't have Biological kids simple
easier said...
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Skii(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yorisb:

Apparently, my opinion has been noted by the OP, so stop sassing me, Skii? However, I'm sorry I couldn't make the blind see if that's what u want/mean...

grin grin grin
"sassing"...for your mind...lol
"sassy ko...satzebrau ni"
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 2:51am On Jul 12, 2012
ATMC: easier said...
Actually, it is easy to do too, all it takes is a couple who think that way
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by SAFO(m): 4:31am On Jul 12, 2012
WTF is genetype?

Is that like apple bottoms vs south pole?
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jul 12, 2012
SAFO: WTF is genetype?

Is that like apple bottoms vs south pole?
very funny
*hisses*
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by mspookie: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2012
Blood Genotype isnt a priority in marraige, it is a Priority BEFORE marraige.
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by SAFO(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
very funny
*hisses*

hisssss on deez nuts
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2012
SAFO:

hisssss on deez nuts
embarassed
SAFO:

hisssss on deez nuts
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Yorisb: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Skii:

grin grin grin
"sassing"...for your mind...lol
"sassy ko...satzebrau ni"

Una no get rep. for NL again abi?

Go to Maza Maza and see what I did to a bloke there today.grin No try me oo! angry
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yorisb:

Una no get rep. for NL again abi?

Go to Maza Maza and see what I did to a bloke there today.grin No try me oo! angry
Mouth
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2012
No consideration in a relationship u av got to make everything to be alrite so peeps always stay in a relationship that will not back fire
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
cry embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
just broke up with the love of ma life
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Adaeze003(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
smudge2079: come on, am an AS and i cant imagine myslf marrying a gal of d same genotype for future sake... U dnt want 2 c ur kids die. Do u? Ur luv then wil turn 2 hate. Be wise.

#onpoint
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
forkinsonlolo: just broke up with the love of ma life
So?
Re: Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2012
we are both AS

(1) (Reply)

---- / Is This Normal??? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.