Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! (2268 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo / See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
There was a particular thread i was reading on nairaland which was so funny that i was LOL! My GF was sitting close to me and she asked what i was reading that was so funny to the extent i was LOL! So i showed her the particular comment which made me laugh! After reading, she LOL too. Next thing i dont know what made her scroll up. Before i could say LESBOBOY she has scrolled up and she saw my username ''LESBIANBOY''. She kept calling it repeatedly in disbelief and she gave my this 'funny' look, like ''dude hope is not what am thinking'' look. i tried explaining to her that its just my username on NL and that i dont 'swing' both ways! But she wont listen! pls help, how do i convince her! Advice needed, pls no foolish comment.............thanks!
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
LOL. Of all the usernames you could've chosen/came up with, why that one?
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by mamalola19: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
LesbianBoy: There was a particular thread i was reading on nairaland which was so funny that i was LOL! My GF was sitting close to me and she asked what i was reading that was so funny to the extent i was LOL! So i showed her the particular comment which made me laugh! After reading, she LOL too. Next thing i dont know what made her scroll up. Before i could say LESBOBOY she has scrolled up and she saw my username ''LESBIANBOY''. She kept calling it repeatedly in disbelief and she gave my this 'funny' look, like ''dude hope is not what am thinking'' look. i tried explaining to her that its just my username on NL and that i dont 'swing' both ways! But she wont listen! pls help, how do i convince her! Advice needed, pls no foolish comment.............thanks!

that is the price of dating a deaf and dumb girl
your girl is not exposed
employers that you expect to frown at crazy email addresses on resume, dont.
so what is worrying your girl. she be proper ode

3 Likes

Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
Quit being a pu.ssy and create another account. Sheesh angry
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
*hisses*
kids
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
You need to see what my own Nairaland username caused me. . . undecided

Nonsensical Jangbajantis.

1 Like

Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by 190: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tell her 2 open her own account - Lesbiangirl
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by ikechukz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
190: Tell her 2 open her own account - Lesbiangirl
no it should be gaygirl
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by cindyrella(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^ lesbiangirl sounds better.
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Homar(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ lesbiangirl sounds better.
are you a lesbo ?
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by cindyrella(f): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
Homar: are you a lesbo ?
No! But you are ga.y right?
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Exponental(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ask her if she knows a lesbian dat can phuck her d way u do.
That's if u actually do phuck her ooooo. If nt, buy her a bb porche n brazillian hair.....lol
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by beylinko(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
I don't blame her,who would hav tot otherwise.
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by onyeego(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
Carry ur cross joor; when u dey nak d akpako who u invite? smiley
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ lesbiangirl sounds better.
How about gaygirl?
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by tashanja(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lick/suck her till she screams and comes like no tomorrow, then tell her that's what lesbians do and that's what lesbianboy gonna be doing to his girl every day - doubt she'll be having any more problem with your username after that. wink cool
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Cuteobi(f): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2012
mamalola19:

that is the price of dating a deaf and dumb girl
your girl is not exposed
employers that you expect to frown at crazy email addresses on resume, dont.
so what is worrying your girl. she be proper ode

I wonder ooh. How can one be flipping out over a username Anyone could use anytin as a usesrname.

1 Like

Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by chucky234(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2012
LesbianBoy, guess you are already dreaming of becoming a lesbo
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by DECOtech(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2012
190: Tell her 2 open her own account - Lesbiangirl
Gaygirl rather
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Homar(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2012
cindyrella:
No! But you are ga.y right?
no i aint gay . But am sure you are a lesbo .
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2012
c
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lolz. I wonder how a boy could ever be a lesbian. What a name! But thank God am not in your shoes. Mine is just a combination of Blue and Green with "e" omitted in the the blue. Contact whoever is able to help edit if you don't want your gf to wonder some other time smiley
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by drnoel: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
one of those girls u would tell she looks ridiculously pretty and she would be so angry and not talk with u again.
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by cindyrella(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Homar: no i aint gay . But am sure you are a lesbo .
Sorry bro am straight!
not everybody is like you, you know?
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2012
cindyrella:
Sorry bro am straight!
not everybody is like you, you know?
Can you prove you are straight? Becos you seem to be more 'into' girls than guys on here!
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by danahart(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Dis is a clear case of wen a gal is tired of a Boy nd s been luking 4 excuse..... Nd u don give am 1..... undecided undecided
Re: See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! by uniqueren(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
LOL i hope she fries ur balls................. just kidding!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sincere opinions Please.. / 8 Ways To Get Over An Unhealthy Obsession With Ex. / How Will U React If Your Girlfriend Mess Big Mess In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.