Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70765 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

41 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by falconey(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
hmm I'm glad you found out yourself you weren't told.

To be frank these are the type of girls we have now, I wouldn't advice you to go on with the marriage but trust me the next girl could be worse.

Anyway let her conscience make her tell her family, whenever they ask you what transpired tell them to ask their daughter.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Xeinstra1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week,which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan,have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).On the 16th of aug,(saturday).I told her I was going to come around on the 19th.(Wednesday).when I got to Ibadan on wednesday,I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again,cause I believed since her mum knows me,mehn,I tought I owned her.(That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over,so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats(wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me)Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist .Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital). Now,what can I do?she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired,even her siblings and have decided to let them know,so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut).is that the right decision?or should I just delete every contacts I have with her?what can I do?her mum do call me sometimes,now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship!but do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it!please,can you share me some advices or perspectives!I will appreciate it.
.. Love is beautiful... Hehehehahahahahahahamuahahahahaahehe.

17 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Dotwillis1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided *in Chris Brown's voice*, this bitches ain't loyal.

. .... Anyways Her reason for cheating maybe your 'cause'.... Maybe she do fight for your attention when you were away.. Maybe

Buh which anyway, nigga she ain't worth yhu. There ain't no action to take than to whirl her off yhur life.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Long distance relationship is not for me.

It's just a waste of time.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
she doesent deserve you,any girl that cheats on her man before marriage wld do DAT after,she ain't worth it,dia better girls out there,DAT I am sure

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its good dat u found out dat she isn't d type of woman u need to marry...

So leave her and move on..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by adahgold(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bro the honest truth is that you have to tell the parent in order for them not to blame you and finally leave her period becuz she will still cheat after u guys get married.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Mznaett: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
The babe no try at allundecided

These days, Poles and Holes aiint loyal at all aswearsad

Gosh! Now I've come 2understand that after dropping my cane in a nice position some silly students might come play with it carelessly sad

#TeamCelibatetongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by AfroKnight: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Forgive her but do not marry her for your peace of mind. grin You don't want to be conducting paternity test every time your wife gives birth.

She is only acting remorseful because you caught her and not because she truly felt bad. I'd advice to dump her àss and when her mother asks why, you should tell her the truth. Cos a girl like that would lie to her parents about why you broke up.

The annoying thing is that she continued to contact the guy after cheating. That shows she would gladly cheat over and over again.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by marcondo13: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
@ OP, it is not easy to be in a relationship in this busy world,whether near or distant.
For the sake of posterity,quietly explain to her mom that you can not continue. Tell her the truth because you do not know tomorrow because you might cross paths and it might not be pleasant. I am telling you from personal experience. A cultist who oppressed me during my first year in the University at the hostels,was posted to serve in my LGA. I saw him and related with my hood rats that I have seen the guy who made my first year on campus to be a living hell. I pitied the guy when they were through with him. They really bloodied him and he had to redeployment to another state. If he had known that his Corpers lodge will be in my girlfriend's street,he would have thought twice before confiscating my mattress ! Stay safe!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Tell her mom n her siblings d bitter truth,and then move ahead wit ur life...she can continue her relationship wit her sex mate. some gals can dey fall their hands shall

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Justiyke4u: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
I did not read the post but I can say that planning is everything

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by timilehing(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
You should bang another guy's girl too in revenge.
'em biitches ain't loyal no more

10 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by bqlekan(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
I still don't understand why there can't be no privacy in relationships... I always say cheat but never get caught grin

Love?

Hehe cheesy

10 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
shocked.... I no support her buh issylarry how long were u guys apart.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
shocked.... I no support her buh Op how long were u guys apart.

Just 2 months

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2015
bqlekan:
I still don't understand why there can't be no privacy in relationships... I always say cheat but never get caught grin

Love?

Hehe cheesy

Lolz,na ladies go suffer am pass o!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by misspicy(f): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Just 2 months
How was d communication btwn u two within dat period?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.