Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking (3795 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
I absolutely hate garlic. I dont care whatever good it does to the body

tpia@:
is this what you're serving your girlfriends?

good thing you can sweet talk them so they dont mind.

You sef come and let me teach you cooking dont be shy. I can show you many many things in addition to that
Re: My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking by ronkebp(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
dayokanu: I absolutely hate garlic. I dont care whatever good it does to the body

Never used to like it, still don't like it much.....but can eat it....what i do is not put too much...just a litle will do the trick...infact i use the powdered one. so i just sprinkle it into the meat....
Re: My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking by Wislet(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
tpia@:

You're speaking of apples and oranges.

The meat is typically cooked before being added to the stew.

Fish is what you can add without cooking it separately.
who doesn't know this?
Surely not Dayo.
Lol.
Re: My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking by isalegan2: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2012
dayokanu:

The meat is boiled before adding to the stew to make it soft and chewable. You can also boil fish before adding to stew but its not compulsory because Fish is naturally softer than meat.

After boiling the meat its just bland, no pepper or oil on it. You would now add it to the stew and let it cook together

After the cooiking the taste of the meat and the stew would be equal

Tpia come and spend the rest of your summer with me and let me teach you some things. You would always cherish the experience.

shocked shocked shocked Who's gonna boil fish before adding it to stew? Is it panla? grin grin grin

And you're supposed to add all your seasoning to meat while boiling, not after - that way the flavor is really deep down in the meat. hahaha. Dayokanu needs to go get married! Seriously. cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Circumcise Your Baby Boy? / Question For Catholic Igbo Men / “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.