Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? (2599 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Swtdiva(f): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2012
i have experienced this several times,not only me but so many ladies are victims too.can anybody explain the reason.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by xyloxloto(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2012
the reasons are men love the thrill of the chase,and men have the tendencies to cheat on their wives one way or the other for no reason, especially when they keep getting the repetition of the same old things from their wives like sex, Women tend to try to use sex as a reward or special treat and a man is not always willing to work for it so in turn he looks for a situation with no strings attached same thing every now and then and after marriage most of these wives tend to become boring to their husbands, most times men want the same things women want which is showing a little appreciation and men who are not getting enough sex from their wives to fulfill them start to run after young ladies .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Lexusgs430: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2012
Who else would they run after, widowers,divorced or menopaused ladies? If you are going to eat a frog, eat the frog with plenty eggs!!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by pendo89(f): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2012
Will also tell you why young ladies run after married men.
1. They are mature
2. Financially stable
3. Experienced.
4. Been there done that
5. Less demanding and less pressure
It runs both ways.

Why do married women run after young boys?

1. They have energy and love exploring new things
2. They are bored of routine
3. They want to feel young

Why do young boys run after married women?

1. They are mature and experienced
2. Less demanding
3. Financially stable at least some
4. They provide comfort and mother them
5. The young men hate responsibility.

And this is how Aids spreads fast,we bring neglected kids,we abort left right centre cz nobody zips up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Mynd44: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2012
^^
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by ATMC(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2012
Lack of fear of god is d reason . Every other is an adjunct.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2012
Just one reason...they like *tight coochies.*

Any other reason na periphery. cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
,XWDEFV
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by luckgames(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
sosoluv: tryna boost their self-esteem cos they know they don't look that attractive anymore, so they use younger women to try to convince themselves that they still got it
it is something to do
Young P
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
a3esdf
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by malaria(f): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
ATMC: Lack of fear of god is d reason . Every other is an adjunct.
Must evrytin be directed towards religion.who dosn't knw God
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by metrix360(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
pendo89: Will also tell you why young ladies run after married men.
1. They are mature
2. Financially stable
3. Experienced.
4. Been there done that
It runs both ways.

2. Less demanding

And this is how Aids spreads fast,we bring neglected kids,we abort left right centre cz nobody zips up.

true talk
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by ATMC(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
malaria:
Must evrytin be directed towards religion.who dosn't knw God
no, everything must not be directed to religion ward. Ur second statement, is it a question?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
pendo89: Will also tell you why young ladies run after married men.
1. They are mature
2. Financially stable
3. Experienced.
4. Been there done that
It runs both ways.

2. Less demanding

You are one of the people i enjoy reading on Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by wurajone(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
fluid26: Just one reason...they like *tight coochies.*

Any other reason na periphery. cool

LMAO grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Okontami: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Swtdiva: i have experienced this several times,not only me but so many ladies are victims too.can anybody explain the reason.

Why did you use that word Victim, when we married men are actually the victims. Please and please, I hate pretenders..You may be truthful but please don't vouch for all girls. With my ring shining its not a deterrent to these daughters of eve. I was even a victim of three*some about few months ago. I have moved from county to country, the story is the same. From the Gym to the mall, from the park to the companies I consult for, from the car parks to the restaurants, they are all waiting and keep preying on me an innocent husband, father and gentle man. So ladies are not the victims we are....
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
AWE12DH
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Okontami: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sosoluv i prefer to say grin LOL grin . :oThank you for your opinion shocked
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by FRANKLINTON(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Because old wine thrive in new bottle
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by drnoel: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Swtdiva: i have experienced this several times,not only me but so many ladies are victims too.can anybody explain the reason.

the question should be, why do unmarried women run after married men?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Onyewarri(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
they want fresh blood[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by pendo89(f): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
FRANKLINTON: Because old wine thrive in new bottle

says who.
You cannot put old wine into new wineskin cz they burst.

A young lady will enjoy the short lasting pleasures before she realises that the married man will not leave his wife for her. At least most dont.
Who loses?

@ kilimanjaro.I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by OldHag: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Here is the reason why shameless married men run after young ladies.

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
wurajone:

LMAO grin grin

na so! cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Same s.hit....Different day!
It goes both ways!...it boils down to self-control which most people lack today.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Ladies Don't Date 'nice Guys' / City Of Sin In Lagos City (18+) / Relationship Problems...Let's Get Things Right...Ask Any Question N Get Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.