Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Who Shud I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Shud I Choose (977 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Shud I Choose by creamdoll(f): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2007
i have been dating a very young guy of my age for the past three years but the problem wit him is that he is not ready to take the relationship to another level.the worst part is that he gets scared of wedding gowns. fortunately or unfortunately for me, i met this guy who is ready to marry me but he has a daughter,although i dont have any problem wit him having a daughter but i am kind of confused cos i dont want to make a life time mistake.pls who do i choose
Re: Who Shud I Choose by ettehgate(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
chose the one with plenty money,
flashy car, bigger JT, And you will not regret it.

[when babes don de talk like this, dem wan disappoint a guy be that]
Re: Who Shud I Choose by buzzgonz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
@: creamdoll
Hummm!! this is serious! embarassed

We are talking about "young guy" & "A man with Kid"  me i'm also confuse! undecided
but i suggest you choose from your heart  wink
Re: Who Shud I Choose by hollandis(f): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
another topic ,another woman needing help,i am gonna puke undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Shud I Choose by sweetberry(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ hollandis
isn't that what the forum is all about ?? advisng people
i beg get lost & go puke somewhere else

@ Poster
you know the expression
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know?
i can't advice you to do anything because it is your life
but if i was in your shoes i will stay with the guy that i love which will be probably be the 3 years old relationship guy
Re: Who Shud I Choose by Scopium: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2007
[size=13pt]You've been with this guy for three years and you must learnt a lot about him. And this new guy I believe you don't know him as much as you know the other guy. The extra special attraction to this new guy is marriage besides that he's just like any other guy. I think you should learn more about him, marriage is not just the catch but a happily married life. If you love the first guy and you are happy in his company try and see if you can change him to reason with you about settling down. This new guy has a daughter try and learn about the mother cause she may come back one day and that you don't want. Good luck.[/size]
Re: Who Shud I Choose by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
its funny nowadays dat ladies could not understand the nature of our country economy.Most guy in my age bracket are still trying to stand on their feet. it is not u man is afraid of marriage is just becos is trying to get something first be4 crossing the next level.
ladies need to start contributing to the man success, dont wait for him to get everything right be4 u cant him serious. help him out. it takes two to make relationship work not one. it is a mutual thing. so i advice you still be wit your man you knew since rather than the man with a daughter.
a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Who Shud I Choose by hollandis(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2007
sweetberry:

@ hollandis
isn't that what the foum is all about ?? advisng people
i beg get lost & go puke somewhere else

do u have to insult me.Am i not entitled to my opinion?and who says this forum is about advising people?anyway i understand where u are comin from. sad
Re: Who Shud I Choose by sweetberry(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
well i didn't insult you i merely suggested u go & puke somewhere else

hollandis:

anyway i understand where u are comin from. sad

thank you cheesy
Re: Who Shud I Choose by buzzgonz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
Oh mi Dios shocked
Re: Who Shud I Choose by lilrukevwe(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
well if u dnt mind choose me am available ready 4 marriage and with no kids
Re: Who Shud I Choose by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ poster

when did you see him looking at wedding gowns

why is he sooooo scared about marriage? usually guys are not ready for marriage or commitment but it's not a usually a case phobia!

The guy with the kid may not be looking for a woman to love and be loved by. . . . he's probably looking for a cleaner, nanny, sex service. You get my drift?

personally I will take a step back from both guys and assess what it is I want from a guy, a man and then a husband. Rather than be available for some half arzed man.
Re: Who Shud I Choose by presido1: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
lilrukevwe:

well if u dnt mind choose me am available ready 4 marriage and with no kids

Nice CV, just like mine. Poster the ball dey your court now.
Re: Who Shud I Choose by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
You’re the one how is dating them so you should know which one of them takes you more seriously.

So my advise to you is that you follow your heart

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Still Exist ? / Is it True That Ladies From Divorced Parent Are Not Submissive And Reliable? / Men Can You. . . . .? Female Comments Welcomed As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.