Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? (11494 Views)

Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Beync(f): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
What baffles me is how those man o war who have not been to higher institution commands doctors, engineer, lawyers etc to jump like frog as if the can pass school exams, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by landinfo: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2012
Beync: What baffles me is how those man o war who have not been to higher institution commands doctors, engineer, lawyers etc to jump like frog as if the can pass school exams, nonsense
u jus talked lyk a 12yr old kid
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by landinfo: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2012
ngskylark: na enjoyment we dey 4 bukuru camp @ jos.. Friendly bt full of sakara soldiers. We are eatin as if we are sentenced.
l also served in jos 3yrs ago.Bro i suggest u go 4 redeployment else u may nut b hapi aftawardz (security reasunz) all d corpaz dat served den r 4 eva GREATFUL 2 GOD dat wi r alive...it waz rily a great xcape 4rm DEATH
plz file in ur papaz 4 redeployment
tankz
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by ayoola01(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2012
ngskylark: na enjoyment we dey 4 bukuru camp @ jos.. Friendly bt full of sakara soldiers. We are eatin as if we are sentenced.
I served in Jos Last year, I guess you should really be enjoying yourselves especially the cold weather.
Stay cool and wise up if given the chance to relocate o. Though, I was given a redeployment letter which I refuse to fill 'cos I was enjoyin my "plateau adventure". I finished service in Jos and back to Lagos. God's favor
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by ayoola01(m): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2012
I served in Jos Last year, I guess you should really be enjoying yourselves especially the cold weather. Pls, is ' IRON GATE' among the deployed soldiers to camp. I just enjoy his reign as "platoon 7 commando".
Stay cool and wise up if given the chance to relocate o. Though, I was given a redeployment letter which I refuse to fill 'cos I was enjoyin my "plateau adventure". I finished service in Jos and back to Lagos. God's favor
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Gombs(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2012
Serving in cross river....and d soldiers are fun...just dat dey won't allow me to sleep...too much parade
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by ujchief(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2012
Beync: What baffles me is how those man o war who have not been to higher institution commands doctors, engineer, lawyers etc to jump like frog as if the can pass school exams, nonsense
in umudi camp, imo state, the man'o war arent allowed to punish corpers. I'm yet to see a military man punish a corper, all they do is to sieze ur i.d card when u misbehave, then later giv it back.
Its just the camp comandant that is misbehaving.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by ujchief(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2012
in umudi camp, imo state, the man'o war arent allowed to punish corpers. I'm yet to see a military man punish a corper, all they do is to sieze ur i.d card when u misbehave, then later giv it back.
Btw, man'o war is part of state and comunity policing, and some of them are graduates. They're paid by the state govt.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by sophy2g(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote
author=Super1759]Soldiers were ma best friends then,in the morning
during when everyone is running ² prayer ground.I drag ma feet ² one
corridor 2 sleep,dats if I don't wana go.during all those lectures and
training.me and ma niggies.seat in our hostel and gist and chat.if dem
catch us.dem go tell us."Ur on ur own ooo"in d evening parade.we go deh
mami till sun go.we go now join dem.na we make noise pass.no be say we
deh give dem anytn.but that is "understanding".in the night.we stay
with dem gist and some guys giv dem bottles,shikena.jus do the right
thing.till date I talk with some on fone..I enjoyed camp walahii[/quote]no hard fillings dude,but believe you me you practically missed d essence of d camp.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Beync(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
ujchief:
Btw, man'o war is part of state and comunity policing, and some of them are graduates. They're paid by the state govt.
agreed, most of them who dint go to school are the ones that makes noise, the learned ones behaves themselves. However outside the camp, these man o wars respect corpers.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Beync(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nairaland=info:

u jus talked lyk a 12yr old kid
you must be 5yr old, infant!
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by GreenJ(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Youth obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selflessness Nigeria is ours Nigeria we serve.

Camp use to be interesting, but stress from otondos they want to sleep all day long
some hide under their beds, fix them self in between their bags just because of morning parade
which will be attended by state director camp director and camp commander. Depends on the camp
commander who gives directive on how we should handle the otondos, but the training is
for your own good, but really nasty things happens in camp in fact am always conscious because
of temptation from some ladies and some are even married. I use to train corpers in sharon camp
in Izzi LG move in 09 to magirigo camp Afikpo LG Ebonyi state, really interesting especially
the camp fire night.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by ibb4show(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sup otondos? greetinz frm umudi camp Imo st. d sojas r doin deir job, but we still hv sm sturborn corp membas. umudi camp is so so so doll.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by sen8or(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Infact the soldiers here are good guys even officers attached to my platoon are friendly and easy going.I an currently in NONWA-GBAM orientation camp of rivers state.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by braine(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2012
Super1759: ..the problem is that your a big fo.ol and your brain is retarding which speed ². Maddness.can't you c dat am using phone and trying ² avoid some blackberry autotext? As if you can stand me english-wise anumanu

It is quite unfortunate that this is coming from a supposed graduate.
Dude I asked you a really simple and straight forward question with no insult. I also use my phone and I don't type like that. As for the "standing you English-wise" thingy, lol, you that the arrangement of your sentences alone is horrific, I wouldn't even try it.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by tunnex190: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2012
Corp members in Obubra Camp, Cross River... Did you hear about this? That our strong-head Camp Commandant is sleeping with some corp members almost everyday? I didn't see it myself but some fellow corp members attested to it that they usually notice two ladies coming out of his cabin almost very early in the morning. Source: those who usually go fetch water right in front of the meditation ground.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by tunnex190: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Camp is becoming lively now that we have less than 24 hours to spend
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Vincent41(m): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2012
Am corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
To God,who made me,dis is de worst N.Y.S.C camp cos of de saharia Law and de fact dat Male hostel is about 500km away fro de camp.
De food is notin to write home about cos is NONSENSE.........
De weather there is too much,
flies in thier 100 follows u everywhere u go justlike mtn
den de Solidiers are taking their time Shareing our YET to married ladies......na dis 1 de pain mepass
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry them
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Vincent41(m): 4:32am On Jul 22, 2012
Answering the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
But not Under the sun or in the rain
With babes, and Alchool
Nigeria is ours,if ur father is at Goverment House Abuja
Nigeria we Serve,but is for others to Eat and enjoy.......... .....
N.Y.S.C Anthem.....edit ed My Corper Ab-Nsugbe
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by Oluwashegzy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am in Kaduna Camp. Is very interesting,d soldier here are friendly. They make us laugh nd play with us. Their is 1 soldier dat is call witch, he always make us laugh nd d camp is very peaceful.
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by akigbemaru: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Beync:
What baffles me is how those man o war who have not been to higher institution commands doctors, engineer, lawyers etc to jump like frog as if the can pass school exams, nonsense
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by akigbemaru: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Vincent41:
Am corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
To God,who made me,dis is de worst N.Y.S.C camp cos of de saharia Law and de fact dat Male hostel is about 500km away fro de camp.
De food is notin to write home about cos is NONSENSE.........
De weather there is too much,
flies in thier 100 follows u everywhere u go justlike mtn
den de Solidiers are taking their time Shareing our YET to married ladies......na dis 1 de pain mepass
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry them
Re: Corpers: How Do Soldiers In Your Various Camps Treat You? by akigbemaru: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
tunnex190:
Corp members in Obubra Camp, Cross River... Did you hear about this? That our strong-head Camp Commandant is sleeping with some corp members almost everyday? I didn't see it myself but some fellow corp members attested to it that they usually notice two ladies coming out of his cabin almost very early in the morning. Source: those who usually go fetch water right in front of the meditation ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! / Help: Can I Get A Job Without NYSC Certificate? / Corpers Lodge In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.