Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60027 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by aabdull28: 12:57am On May 10, 2013
its quite unfortunate that those applying for job do not have a committee were we can meet to express our grievances for we have been rationalized for too long,i wish we can see to demonstrate on the way and manner at which federal civil service is handling this employment issue,we rote an exam and we have the right to know our scores and not seeing it in secret just the way they are doing it.pls let someone contribute to this so dat we can knw wat next to do.thanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 7:55am On May 11, 2013
qualified: ^ very correct. I was there last wk thursday but they refused to show us d list. I pray they paste d list soon cos this delay is giving them room to do some funny things.
@qualified is d list of labour? So I can call somebody to help me go to their office to check for me cos I lived outside abj,d reason y I want to b sure so let d person nt drive there and no result.kindly reply thanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:02am On May 11, 2013
bolloloh:

Yeah, I was at the. Commission last week. Friday only to see pple picking and filling the form, bur I refuse to pick, info I got frm My State Office had it dat education will b release late dis week bur I nooticed Labour List is Out bur dey refuse to paste it yet because dere Bastard Ojoro, pls if u have any oga at d top, kindly hold his neck tight because am not just happie with mai experience at d commission!!!
Truely Nigeria is a Failed Country!! Go to FCSC and come back to quote me!!
I just pray dey don't damage d list like what dey did to Foreign Officers!!
@ bolloloh is d vry true dat d labour list is out but not pasted yet? Pls reply thanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2013
If u have Oga at d Top u better call him and hold his neck because I was told dere dat d list is out bur on ur oga at d top level!! Nigeria is a failed country!

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2013
According to my Commissioner, she said they are still complying d Education list, i didn't ask for Labour list though those that came for d Labour list didn't see anything too.
Will check back on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 5:19am On May 12, 2013
Labour and edu list is out. My commissioner is kinda lenient, he let us check without really havin an oga @d top. I checkd for myslf (edu) den checkd for sum1 in labour. We both had A's, yippppie!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
Labour and edu list is out. My commissioner is kinda lenient, he let us check without really havin an oga @d top. I checkd for myslf (edu) den checkd for sum1 in labour. We both had A's, yippppie!

@FirstLady, U really enjoyed an Uncommon Grace of God and Being A Lady!
I Congratulates U on dis success, Pls can u hint d house Ur View abt performance on d list, wat is d Failing Grade since dey grade it, and what is the next line of action, How many Number of Education Officer Will likely call for intervieww in Ur State based on wat u saw!
We will all appreciate ur analysis on this afformetioned Points and kindly give us some other info from Ur State commissioner!
Once again Congrat!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
Pls when is the list going to b out officially n what wil d cut off marks be?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:37pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=W'sfirstlady]Labour and edu list is out. My commissioner is kinda lenient, he let us check without really havin an oga @d top. I checkd for myslf (edu) den checkd for sum1 in labour. We both had A's, yippppie!
@ W'sfirstlady,which commissioner? is d list at d state or what?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 9:00pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=W'sfirstlady]Labour and edu list is out. My commissioner is kinda lenient, he let us check without really havin an oga @d top. I checkd for myslf (edu) den checkd for sum1 in labour. We both had A's, yippppie
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by festguy(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
u're a blantat liar!shot up d hell mouth.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 13, 2013
festguy: u're a blantat liar!shot up d hell mouth.
see dis guy ooo, watz ur P! y are u running your mouth like dis. Do u knw me frm anywhr?. . Mchewwww
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 13, 2013
bolloloh: my dear, Tanx. Frm ma comm, wat heard frm him is dat PTA teachers ( those are teachers who went 2 sch 2 volounteer to teach wit little or no pay) and are graduates like us will be taken first and have a higher quota dan us since de've bin in the edu system b4 us. PTA teachers hv like 70% wile d rest 30% is for we dat applied for edu officers. Again frm 70 and above is A. I saw sum1's score dat had 37 nd twas fail

@FirstLady, U really enjoyed an Uncommon Grace of God and Being A Lady!
I Congratulates U on dis success, Pls can u hint d house Ur View abt performance on d list, wat is d Failing Grade since dey grade it, and what is the next line of action, How many Number of Education Officer Will likely call for intervieww in Ur State based on wat u saw!
We will all appreciate ur analysis on this afformetioned Points and kindly give us some other info from Ur State commissioner!
Once again Congrat!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
God have mercy oh!
Coz this whole thing is becoming somehow complicating for those of us that doesn't have access to our state's commissioners ooooh..!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by opeyemiore(f): 6:07pm On May 13, 2013
Pls al dose dat ave access to their comm, wen Iڪ the list goin to be pasted, n Iڪ it ℓ̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the internet or dia office?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Oijeomaymail: 7:24am On May 15, 2013
I got dis info frm a director in national directorate for employment, he said d reason for d delay was bc d pannel dat was handlin d recruitment was dissolved n all arangement to set up a new panel is almost concluded, so d list can only come out wen d new panel commences work, dat is to say, if dey wil decide to continue with dia predecessor's list or ............., n dia was ntn lik people goin in to check dia names n result. I hop dis info wil help.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 11:34am On May 15, 2013
@ ijeoma....tanx 4 da info....dis fuckin pipo here jst dey giv wrong information.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 11:42am On May 15, 2013
Just left their office now. Same old story 'we are still working on d Education list, will commence wit Labour once we are through'. Got that from my Commissioner's office.
The process is not transparent at all! Why not publish d scores?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 7:45pm On May 15, 2013
[quote author=O.ijeoma@ymail.]I got dis info frm a director in national directorate for employment, he said d reason for d delay was bc d pannel dat was handlin d recruitment was dissolved n all arangement to set up a new panel is almost concluded, so d list can only come out wen d new panel commences work, dat is to say, if dey wil decide to continue with dia predecessor's list or ............., n dia was ntn lik people goin in to check dia names n result. I hop dis info wil help.
So where did all dis people get their own info of checkin scores,na wa niaja.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 16, 2013
Interview for PTA teachers is today by 10.00am. Goodluk teachers!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
Interview for PTA teachers is today by 10.00am. Goodluk teachers!

where is d venue of d interview?
U claim to have seen ur score, which State are u from, pls?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 17, 2013
qualified:

where is d venue of d interview?
U claim to have seen ur score, which State are u from, pls?
FCSC Abuja. The interview was for PTA teachers who had missing scores.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobmarcell(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2013
Pls u guys should be serious and stop all these bla bla bla news about the FCSC..who have the real and authentic news about it should pls post and let's us be relieve

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:37pm On May 17, 2013
bobmarcell: Pls u guys should be serious and stop all these bla bla bla news about the FCSC..who have the real and authentic news about it should pls post and let's us be relieve
One of d rules on dis forum is do'nt post wrong info.pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
FCSC Abuja. The interview was for PTA teachers who had missing scores.
@ W'sfirstlady pls missing scores for which exam?so wat u r sayin is PTA teachers went to check their scores or FCSC contacted dem dat their scores r missing and did nt find it so FCSC decided to scheduled interview for dem only,pls dis forum is nt AY show.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2013
OGIYEN:
@ W'sfirstlady pls missing scores for which exam?so wat u r sayin is PTA teachers went to check their scores or FCSC contacted dem dat their scores r missing and did nt find it so FCSC decided to scheduled interview for dem only,pls dis forum is nt AY show.
my friend u hv d right 2 bliv wateva u want. If u think I sound like AY den its ur biznez. I have nothing 2 gain frm lying u hear, neida can I force u 2 bliv. I tot u opened ds thread for a reason yet u here condemng me cos I posted wat I saw here. Well I won't reply or post anytinon ds thread so I can allow u wallow in ur folly. Cheers!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 7:46am On May 19, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
my friend u hv d right 2 bliv wateva u want. If u think I sound like AY den its ur biznez. I have nothing 2 gain frm lying u hear, neida can I force u 2 bliv. I tot u opened ds thread for a reason yet u here condemng me cos I posted wat I saw here. Well I won't reply or post anytinon ds thread so I can allow u wallow in ur folly. Cheers!
tank u pls stop postin wrong info,u claim u checked ur name for edu and checked for labour meanwhile no list is out.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
OGIYEN: tank u pls stop postin wrong info,u claim u checked ur name for edu and checked for labour meanwhile no list is out.
Pls...stop accusing n discouraging pple that v information to give. I v checkd my score too since 4weeks ago, thanks to d speculation on this thread, i cald my informant, he confirmd it n checkd 4 me. The list of Educ is out wit our marks. The cut of marks is what is delaying the list.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobmarcell(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2013
Oga sir,pls Oº°h,№ one is discouraging anyone,but all we seek is authentic news or info so that those of us who don't have any informant or a commissioner to check for us will look for an alternative or still commit our fate in God's hand...thanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 9:52am On May 20, 2013
bobmarcell: Oga sir,pls Oº°h,№ one is discouraging anyone,but all we seek is authentic news or info so that those of us who don't have any informant or a commissioner to check for us will look for an alternative or still commit our fate in God's hand...thanks
bobmarcell tank u
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2013
mo2raur:
Pls...stop accusing n discouraging pple that v information to give. I v checkd my score too since 4weeks ago, thanks to d speculation on this thread, i cald my informant, he confirmd it n checkd 4 me. The list of Educ is out wit our marks. The cut of marks is what is delaying the list.
leave the Learners to wallow in their folly. I dnt hv d typing strength 2 waste in debating wit anyone.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2013
bobmarcell: Oga sir,pls Oº°h,№ one is discouraging anyone,but all we seek is authentic news or info so that those of us who don't have any informant or a commissioner to check for us will look for an alternative or still commit our fate in God's hand...thanks
if u truely desire autenticity why nt match 2d office nd demanf for ur score just as I and some odas did.. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.