Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business (2774 Views)

The 10 Most Lucrative Online Business Niches In Nigeria / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 / The Uncommon Real Lucrative Online Job. Tested $ Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by buildelicool(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Pls an expirenced online employee shuld help me out, i want to work online. Thanks
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by DicksonDonny(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
follow my link
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Jamji: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2012
If you need a lucrative online business then you have to read this Business model.

http://smallbusiness.com.ng/online-business/what-is-the-most-reliable-way-of-making-money-online/

If you read the article then you have no excuse of not building your business using that model
Thats the best way you can make money online.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by millennium2012: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2012
Have you tried Survey Business?
Just getting paid for your opinion about products
online. here's the link:

http://www.millenniumsurvey..com

its absolutley free.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Arthurston(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thank God you have made up your mind to work online. There are so many online businesses or work you could do and make cool big money, but some deceits have made the system to look like a fraudulent world, besides, many have been misled, discouraged, and misinformed.
I happened to be a victim of those, but I never gave because it is as if my life is attached to the internet world, work and marketing. Now I found the right place and am at my world of comfort and fulfilled dream I the internet. And I have decided to lead and teach many whose dream is to make it the internet world. Before I we start, we will write an undertaken with the police, or the court, that if I happened to eat your money, or lead you in a business that will not profit you, or that does not seems to be what I told you it is, for an agreed period of time, I should be prosecuted.

All you need to succeed is the right information with the right people, the ability to apply what you learn, effort and the grace of God.

If you really know, and are ready to work online, write to: donarthur4@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by buildelicool(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thank you all for your suggestions. am grateful. am still looking for a better online lucrative job. please if you don't want to paste for every body then please contact me here buildelicool@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by neksummi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
buildelicool: Thank you all for your suggestions. am grateful. am still looking for a better online lucrative job. please if you don't want to paste for every body then please contact me here buildelicool@yahoo.com

You're still looking for something "better" when you've not yet tried any of the ones suggested to you?

My advise is that you stop the search, sit down to one of the things suggested here and make your cool cash.
Wish you the best.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
buildelicool: Pls an expirenced online employee shuld help me out, i want to work online. Thanks

I thank God for your life...As a newbie just coming into Online Business,I recommend

GOOGLE ADSENSE for you using some latest strategies that will be fetching for YOU $100 daily in a matter of 1 or 2 months after you must have set it up and doing some other things that will fetch you instant cash like unlocking modem for people,printing recharge cards and lots more pending the time which is up to 30 days to set it up with ease and then wait for like 1 or 2 more months before you start reaping big legally.

While you are setting it up,you can dangle into selected Affiliate Marketing using STRATEGY and I repeat,STRATEGY.

and more to be known,learnt and implemented as you are growing in this business line and this is my life story that I've just told you now..

You can check my signature to join me in the FREE GUIDES,EBOOKS and REPORTS that I'm giving out.

Wish you best....
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Arthurston: Thank God you have made up your mind to work online. There are so many online businesses or work you could do and make cool big money, but some deceits have made the system to look like a fraudulent world, besides, many have been misled, discouraged, and misinformed.
I happened to be a victim of those, but I never gave because it is as if my life is attached to the internet world, work and marketing. Now I found the right place and am at my world of comfort and fulfilled dream I the internet. And I have decided to lead and teach many whose dream is to make it the internet world. Before I we start, we will write an undertaken with the police, or the court, that if I happened to eat your money, or lead you in a business that will not profit you, or that does not seems to be what I told you it is, for an agreed period of time, I should be prosecuted.

All you need to succeed is the right information with the right people, the ability to apply what you learn, effort and the grace of God.

If you really know, and are ready to work online, write to: donarthur4@gmail.com

Thanks for this wonderful update.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by digitdeveloper: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by michell(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
If you have a little start-up capital like say 50,000 naira you can engage in Importation business i.e importation of electronic devices like Android gadgets because it is the hint thing in the market now, you import for a considerable amount and you make big profit from them, for more check this website [url]getcheapandroid..com[/url]

Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by numen(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you truly have the desire to make a financial change, this is the best system to do
that.

With $180 or N28,800 you can set yourself, loved ones, fellow job seekers up for life.

This amount of money is what most of us burn in less than a week on liquor, ladies etc.

Won't it be wise to join this program with it. Work hard and grow this business where it can fetch you at least $1,020/month?

How much will you get paid?

$120 per month per referral subscription.

Which translates to:

2 referrals = $60 per month residual profits
3 referrals = $180 per month residual profits
4 referrals = $300 per month residual profits
5 referrals = $420 per month residual profits
6 referrals = $540 per month residual profits
10 referrals = $1,020 per month residual profits

Infinite Referrals = Infinite Residual Income!

====================

PLUS more from 2x2 matrix income (up to 733% profit each DAILY position)

With just two active referrals you're already in profit. You'll be exposed to alot of traffic/lead generation sites to help you grow.

Not to talk of your physical friends, facebook friends, twitter followers, class mates, church members, etc....

If you're ready to create a FIVE figure income for yourself monthly write me at "fxnumen (at) yahoo (dot) com"

To our mutual success,

Raphael

P.S. If you can send people an email like this, you have all the skills required to become extremely successful with this business.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Amazingg: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Why not try SFI?simply click d link on my signature. U'll be glad u did
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by bros12345: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Here are some articles I wrote sometime ago and would make a great insight for you

1. How to Know a Scam Website
http://businesscandle.com/exposing-scam-websites-how-to-know-if-a-website-is-a-scam-or-not/

2. Internet Money Making Programs You Must Avoid
http://businesscandle.com/internet-money-making-programs-to-avoid/
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
michell: If you have a little start-up capital like say 50,000 naira you can engage in Importation business i.e importation of electronic devices like Android gadgets because it is the hint thing in the market now, you import for a considerable amount and you make big profit from them, for more check this website [url]getcheapandroid..com[/url]
aliexpress.com for 5,500? I pity your customers. Well lazy people who can not do research deserve to pay for the info.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by bizngr(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
There is nothing you cannot do except you don't want to do it. This young lady in her early 20s shares her story and i was awed!
Now she trains people VERY older than her and take home enough profits just because she obeyed her thirst.

Please read her full story here--- http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/i-started-with-just-n10000-half-of-which-my-baby-sister-loaned-me-c-e-o-of-5-fingers-couture-omolegho-ehimika/
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
www.remenkonline..com

Online biz has never been this easier
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by bigidea(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
This Blew My Mind! (Seriously)

People who never made any money before are
now getting up to $1,000 in their first month!

It shows you how you can start
generating monthly residual income
by following 3 simple steps.

Start your a work from home business online
and learn from people who are having success
already...

Watch Video proof >> http://watch.bimvideoproof.com

Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by Beulahores: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
GET HELP FREE NOW FROM THE ''GLOBAL EMPOWERMENT COOPERATIVE COMMUNITY'' ONLINE....... REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR FINANCE TO A QUANTUM, CONSISTENT CASH FLOW! WITH JUST N1,600 ONLY. GO HERE NOW: http://grambill..com/
Re: Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business by wolexscurt(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Well, it is true, very legitimate and real. I was recently introduced to a program (Quick Smart Program) which can help you build a targeted email list of business people and at the same time empower and guarantees to make you 1,000,000 in 6 months. Yes! you heard me right... One Million Naira in 6 months! Here is the catch... You will need to invest a token N5, 000 and apply all the strategies outlined in Phase 2 of the program. 
Once you set it up, it becomes money making machine on auto-pilot that floods your bank account with avalanches of N1, 000s while you are relaxing with your friends and family.visit this site for more details http://www.wolexsmart..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Setting Up A Modern Bakery / Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.