Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (14469 Views)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2012
I met a nice guy through a friend and we started seeing each for sometime. He was of the opinion that I was loaded since I had a good job. The love was looking too sweet to be real. He wasn't too ok financially and always told me about his problems and I told him money wasn't an issue for me in a relationship. And having been burnt once, I tested him.

I told him I lost my job and was broke. At first he didn't believe me. I also told him, that I had to sell my car to settle a family problem. After some weeks he started being convinced as I complained endlessly about my financial woes. Also I couldn't help him in any way. He encouraged me to find a new job but the love started waning. The excitement was no longer in his voice. Whenever I told him there was strong hope, his interest will increase. After about 4 weeks, my guy find another rich babe and waka fast fast.

For me, good riddance to a gold digger. Ladies be prudent and slow to run into relationships.

27 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by slimyem: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2012
that was a nice way to find out what he really wants!
Wimps like that are all around these days...out to chop your money and your punny altogether then flee!
Good for you he moved sharply......at least there's space for a better person to come in..
Be wise!

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2012
OP

So wat exactly are u trying to say here

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2012
I love u girl , so we still get girls wey dey use their head for Naija

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2012
190 guys are also gold diggers. Out to chop money and punny. A lady has to wisen up

5 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by stepo707: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: 190 guys are also gold diggers. Out to chop money and punny. A lady has to wisen up

And for how long will you keep on playing games?
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2012
u are very right gal. Met one of recent too. There are gold digger men everywhere angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2012
stepo707:

And for how long will you keep on playing games?

My dear saving myself heartaches is not playing games. Its called being wise. I won't love a man for his money and neither shd a man love me for money. When money go nko? Like this case, love go go abi? So imagine I had dated him for maybe 2yrs or even married him, the day I get broke he dumps my sorry arse. Or d day he meets a richer woman, he goes.

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Ishilove: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2012
@poster,once bitten,too fear grin

I don't love easily,but when i do, the love more often than not wears powerful binoculars cool. No 'love is blind' bullsheeit for me

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by cog1: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2012
My dear,God bless you o jare!
Let him try the next entrance,this one is not available!
Later,some people will have the guts to say men only go after looks!
And some even start threads to that effect!!!!
By what nomenclature are we supposed to categorize this brazen display of
Avarice?!!!!
Please,this Patrick Obahiagbonism is precipitated by the reminiscence of
a plethora of misguided fallacies!!!!!!!!!!!
Op bless you jare! You do well!

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Lengz(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2012
It might ve bin ur duty 2 change him nd make im ur own,bt u killd it with a lie........lyf iz gud,nd we shud enjoy it nt u only wastein tym in d name of a "TEST" I wonder wen d "Exam" wuld b?......dnt 4get ladies ve a clock

3 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: 190 guys are also gold diggers. Out to chop money and punny. A lady has to wisen up

okay lemme ask you

if we guys dont chop your money and punny

who then would?

U want to keep that money abi u wan carry am go heaven! undecided
and i dont see anytin wrong in chopping punny too grin grin

so i see nothing wrong in giving that dude your punny and your money too
cos you would only remain single and miserable if you have to keep testing people around!

5 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2012
190 na only pesin wey no know u wld take u serious. There's nothing wrong in chopping both but I have to be sure that if the money goes, u will still stay.

3 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Ishilove: ...I don't love easily,but when i do, the love more often than not wears powerful binoculars...

shocked shocked binoculars! grin grin

Ishi, how far?
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: 190 na only pesin wey no know u wld take u serious. There's nothing wrong in chopping both but I have to be sure that if the money goes, u will still stay.

Hi. I strongly believe that the guy lacks wisdom and appropriate negotiation skills. If he had been a little bit wiser, you would be telling us a different story.

You made smart decisions and probably predicted several moves ahead. A classic chess game.
Check!
Check!+!
Checkmate! cool
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Tyche(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen:

My dear saving myself heartaches is not playing games. Its called being wise. I won't love a man for his money and neither shd a man love me for money. When money go nko? Like this case, love go go abi? So imagine I had dated him for maybe 2yrs or even married him, [b]the day I get broke he dumps my sorry arse. Or d day he meets a richer woman, [/b]he goes.
@ bolded, your mindset; so much emphasis on riches/wealth. And it will keep attracting you to the same type of guy you just broke up with.
Not saying you throw caution to the winds but you need to work on that. #MyHumbleOpinion
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: 190 na only pesin wey no know u wld take u serious. There's nothing wrong in chopping both but I have to be sure that if the money goes, u will still stay.

OK - Give me a chance since u are currently single kiss kiss, we would eat together when theres money
and drink Garri together when theres none

- DEAL - cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2012
Tyche:
@ bolded, your mindset; so much emphasis on riches/wealth. And it will keep attracting you to the same type of guy you just broke up with.
Not saying you throw caution to the winds but you need to work on that. #MyHumbleOpinion

I blv ur analysis is wrong and baseless. I think its more of ur mindset that it depicts cos if u had read d story well u will notice d following:
1. He felt I was rich cos of my job.
2. He always complained abt his financial woes( this is what got me thinking though)
3. He left for someone with money.
4. We were introduced by someone, it wasn't a random attraction
5. The story was abt gold-digging which is money.

Think better before u start ur flawed psycho-analysis.

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by cindyrella(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2012
Yes oh good riddens to bad rubbish!
Thank God you were wise enough to find out before it was too late.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2012
190:

OK - Give me a chance since u are currently single kiss kiss, we would eat together when theres money
and drink Garri together when theres none

- DEAL - cheesy

Then I will be wife number 4 abi. Craze man
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2012
^^Ohhhh you nor dey know when person serious

lets talk and exchange contact details here

https://www.nairaland.com/962003/lets-talk-legend-190

lets yan better, and please note that im gna ask u out to be ma gurl! angry undecided undecided
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2012
Abeg 190 go and manage ur 3 wives. I am taking a pass.
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by 190: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: Abeg 190 go and manage ur 3 wives. I am taking a pass.

i dont have 3 wives - OK
lets talk away from these pryin eyes kiss kiss
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by Tyche(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen:

I blv ur analysis is wrong and baseless. I think its more of ur mindset that it depicts cos if u had read d story well u will notice d following:
1. He felt I was rich cos of my job.
2. He always complained abt his financial woes( this is what got me thinking though)
3. He left for someone with money.
4. We were introduced by someone, it wasn't a random attraction
5. The story was abt gold-digging which is money.

Think better before u start ur flawed psycho-analysis.
Guess I hit a nerve. Keep testing all the gold diggers in town. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by dazzlingvixen: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2012
^^^
Abeg ppl why do some ppl like being noticed even when they have nothing intelligible to contribute. Mr Tyche abi Tyson. Oya u hv been noticed and duly noted. I hope u r pacified now and ur ego suitably massaged

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by beylinko(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2012
Lyk d yorubas wil say "oju ni alakan fin sori" it takes more dan d 5senses 2 date sm1 nowadays. Therefore,d vigilante wisdom lyk approach u applied isnt bad. Wisdom dey say is profitable 2 direct.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by John311: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2012
@dazzlingvixen sorry for asking.... How old are you and the guy in question? i suspect you might me older than him (Sugar mummy)
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by ITbomb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
dazzlingvixen: Abeg 190 go and manage ur 3 wives. I am taking a pass.
Pls we need the names of the 3 wives.
I only know about Omolola n MsDarkskin, is Onila also among his victims?
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by judeose: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
YOU DID WELL AND I ENCOURAGE YOUR WISDOM, IF YOU EVER NEED A REAL MAN, WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY, HOLA AT ME
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by jaybee3(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Did the guy ask you for any financial contribution throughout the time y'all was dating?
The guy could have also ran for the same thing ya know. No sane man wants a leech
Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by horny4u(f): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Tyche:

Whats a wise man.....!!!

Still be cautious ohhhh

but when you meet someone new open a new page for them.....someone in your past is still hurting your future.

Let it go

1 Like

Re: I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran by horny4u(f): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
jay bee: Did the guy ask you for any financial contribution throughout the time y'all was dating?
The guy could have also ran for the same thing ya know. No sane man wants a leech

How long did she loose her job that leech have entered the matter.

If a friend can walk out you when you loose your job and become worried about the future then who needs enemies.

Leech is the guy surname....she need to clear aura and attract good quality men not necessarily rich but a pillar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.