Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Modern Day Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Day Relationships (2437 Views)

Social Media; Its Effect On Modern Day Relationships And Marriages / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Relationships by 190: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2012
Just for statistical analysis

Nairalander's what do you think are usually the main causes of breakups in today's relationships

Re: Modern Day Relationships by 190: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2012
i'll go first,
I think since sex became cheaper love became more difficult to get and maintain
in the days of our fore fathers, love was genuine, every lady out there knew her worth
but these days due to presence of the media, most relationships are forced downwind as a result of
trying to copy the white man's culture,

I think Most Nigerian relationships fail as a result of poverty, lack of commitment, concentration, cheaper sex
and lastly Lack of God within most relationships these days
How many people out there actually pray with their partners, could as well sum it up to Nil (0)
these little tins matters, you find most people dashing to pubs/clubs with their partners but not churches/mosques
and expect something tangible outta that relationship, God cannot be fooled!!

Brb make i go chop!

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Relationships by Dsense(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
What a load of crap
Re: Modern Day Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Modern Day Relationships by cindyrella(f): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
190: Just for statistical analysis

Nairalander's what do you think are usually the main causes of breakups in today's relationships

when people choose to exhibit their selfish and insatiable side, always believing that the next one will be better, breakups are bound to happen. . .
Re: Modern Day Relationships by pendo89(f): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
190: i'll go first,
I think since sex became cheaper love became more difficult to get and maintain
in the days of our fore fathers, love was genuine, every lady out there knew her worth
but these days due to presence of the media, most relationships are forced downwind as a result of
trying to copy the white man's culture,

I think Most Nigerian relationships fail as a result of poverty, lack of commitment, concentration, cheaper sex
How many people out there actually pray with their partners, could as well sum it up to Nil (0)
these little tins matters, you find most people dashing to pubs/clubs with their partners but not churches/mosques

Brb make i go chop!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nice piece.just can't believe it's u
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
190: i'll go first,
WOW!!...i'm astounded! Absolutely speechless!
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Beync(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
Wonders shall never end! I can't believe 190 wrote these things. But if he did, there is hope then, am impressed.
Re: Modern Day Relationships by luke4top: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Expecting so much from your partner and looking at the present not future. I agree with the issue of no God in d relationship
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
I saw 24 posts but just 10 here. Mods why
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nice but can pple stop with the white man crap!
Re: Modern Day Relationships by mashnino(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
i can't believe it's 190
Re: Modern Day Relationships by brianromel(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Its a wonder what relationships have turned to nowadays, where one can tell a girl that lets be friends with benefits and i will holler when i need you. And girls actually believing this is a relationship because each time he calls you will be going out to hang out and come back with something.

Its more like open prostitution with out making it know, and the worse is some supposed decent ladies from works or church are engaged in it, with out a second though.

The younger generation are not making it any easier for the older one, as for 1 decent girl out there(if u can find them) there are hundreds that act decent but are more vixens than good girl.

So of us date aome girls out there that are down right bad, but we believe we can change her for the better because she has some qualities that me may like. Serious thats the sex talking she aint gonna change one bit with you are ten guys down the line from.

Worst are the the ones who work and earn well who feel the need that they can set standards that are not realistic for the guy they date, becase they earn more. Dont be suprise if u always see a hit and run case everytime.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Relationships by 190: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Beync: Wonders shall never end! I can't believe 190 wrote these things. But if he did, there is hope then, am impressed.
pendo89:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nice piece.just can't believe it's u

mashnino: i can't believe it's 190

Shollypopz:
WOW!!...i'm astounded! Absolutely speechless!

Re: Modern Day Relationships by 190: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
I dont understand, why are people screaming they cant believe its 190 undecided
Re: Modern Day Relationships by Beync(f): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
No it's not u

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Girls Probably Doesn't Know About Guys / If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...? / Help!i Think My Hubby Wants To Be Single Again!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.