Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria (10650 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freesia(f): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2012
Would it be just plain ignorance of the Austrian govt to assume every black person walking on the streets of Vienna or anywhere in Austria is Nigerian?? Something doesn't sound right here
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Raphtop(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2012
Just wait n c, kutornu & niger wil soon stat depotin nigerians cheesy grin
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by charles424(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: All of them should come back home, Nigerians love other people's country more than home. Shame!

Why do you talk like mumu??Do you have any job to give them? What of all these insecurity going on all over the land?it is better to live in zion as a gate keeper than live in babylon as a king.where u can get killed anytime,no light,no water,no food,boko haram today,fulani herdsmen tomorrow,facrookgate all over...my man think before you open mouth talk jare
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by nagoma(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2012
Freesia: Would it be just plain ignorance of the Austrian govt to assume every black person walking on the streets of Vienna or anywhere in Austria is Nigerian?? Something doesn't sound right here

It is a fair assumption. Nigerians are by far the greatest black offenders and antisocial elements who always want to break rules. I would do the same if I was the Austrian government or the Nigerian ambassador.we need to change our attitude if we want to be considered with some respect and seriousness.other western countries should apply the same method.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freesia(f): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2012
nagoma:

It is a fair assumption. Nigerians are by far the greatest black offenders and antisocial elements who always want to break rules. I would do the same if I was the Austrian government or the Nigerian ambassador.we need to change our attitude if we want to be considered with some respect and seriousness.other western countries should apply the same method.

Hmmmmm....
They are not the friendliest of folk anyway
Good or bad behavior they have already stereotyped Africans as bad people without getting to know an individual walking down the street might be a good person
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freiburger(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2012
charles424:

Why do you talk like mumu??Do you have any job to give them? What of all these insecurity going on all over the land?it is better to live in zion as a gate keeper than live in babylon as a king.where u can get killed anytime,no light,no water,no food,boko haram today,fulani herdsmen tomorrow,facrookgate all over...my man think before you open mouth talk jare
Don't even waste your time, don't you know one of the major characteristics of a Nigerian is suffering and smiling? Pretending things are very O.k when things are at their worst state.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by justwise(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2012
Freiburger:

http://newsofafrica.org/2012/07/1000-nigerians-to-be-deported-from-austria.html

I don't believe for a second that the ambassador signed such an agreement, does it actually make sense that any black person whose identity in Austria is in doubt would be deported to Nigeria? I mean who write and believe such crap?
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by otokx(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2012
Let them come back home
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freiburger(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2012
justwise:

I don't believe for a second that the ambassador signed such an agreement, does it actually make sense that any black person whose identity in Austria is in doubt would be deported to Nigeria? I mean who write and believe such crap?

^^ are saying you have never seen a case where non-Nigerians are been deported to Nigeria?
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by manosteel(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2012
Not news. It happens every day.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freiburger(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2012
In Germany the authorities don't even waste their money bringing any black person to the only embassy Nigeria has got in Berlin for identification, they just bring these black people with uncleared identities together at their central police accedemy in Bonn and then invite one of the Nigerian embassy's staff for the identification and if a foreiner has any past criminal record, the German authority will insist the embassy staff issues a traveler's certificate for that foreiner for as little as 150€ per deportee, so if he issues 50 TCs a day he makes 7,500€, all he need is settle his Oga when he come back to the office just like a normal Nigerian policeman.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
nora544:

I can tell stories where African Mann try that the white woman get a child from them because this is there hope they can stay, here but without right papers that will not work. I know a time when I go in the street in the evning with my dog and I see the drugsellers, all where black. I can show you so many woman who have a child from a black, who stay now alone, and they found out that the man has a second wife back home and most of the money they get they send to this wife and the white woman can look how she can feed the child. We white woman are not so bad.
Confirmed. Many black guys do NOT respect white women and do not support them and their children, even get the white woman work money and send to their African women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Fg's Reduction Of British Airways Flights To Nigeria Generates Ripples / Extortion: Protesting Tricycle Operators Ground Commercial Activities In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.