Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism (10519 Views)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) / The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Areaboy2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Its funny you guys waste your time with Daviddylan. He is a hardened creationist, even if God comes down to tell him it happened the evolution way, he wont believe.

Next thing he will bring out his "I'm a scientist" card and hope to scare people away into thinking whatever he says is true. If that fails, he then attacks you're personality by calling you ignorant or s.tupid or whatever he can think of.

Last time he said Telomere to Telomere fusion is impossible, after pumping him full of research materials, he changed his mind and then denies to have ever made that comment (read page 1 and 2 of this thread and see him make a fool out of himself)!!

Grow up David undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Areaboy2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Oboy no be small faith wey atheist and evolutionist them get o....

Infact they have so great a faith that can move all d mountains in d world....

Where is d evidence for macro evolution??no evidence!!!!!!!!!

Who was there to witness d big bang/slam theory??nobody...

But by faith they so believe it happend.....

Mate! WTF are you talking about? undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you ever heard of cosmic microwave background radiation.?? the same thing that causes static on your tv and even radio. I know it is very high level physics stuff but just because you dont understand it doesn't mean it isn't true
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by truthislight: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
ghostofsparta:

What makes you think I had no ide[b]a[/b] of the term 'mi[b]ss[/b]ing link' ?. You think I couldn't have asked google if I really don't know as you believe?

Let me tell you...the term 'missing link' has been used like a missing jigsa[b]w[/b] to f[b]i[/b]ll certain yet-unexplainable but under-research ga[b]p[/b] in various subj[b]e[/b]cts.

Now davidylan,
Let's me say if I'm to agree with your dogged anti-evolution stances, or your ”mystery theory” as theHomer puts it. Can you kindly please show us proof that Yaweh your creator made the first man out of dust? Thank you.
Very simple.
It is a known fact that the material that makes up the human body is directly traceable to organic materials that can be found on the ground, earth, soil.
Just as simple as that.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
truthislight:
Very simple.
It is a known fact that the material that makes up the human body is directly traceable to organic materials that can be found on the ground, earth, soil.
Just as simple as that.

Madness
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by truthislight: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Madness
Thanks for the compliment.
Peace.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

[size=14pt]Wait? What??

Lack of evidence for speciation? LMAO. This is a scientist arguing against macro evolution. Fail number one. When told speciation is part macro evolution, he denies that there is evidence and observation of speciation. Epic fail!!
[/size]

LMAO...so bringing up the debate about A. ramidis changes the fact that humans and apes have common transitional fossils that you were ignorant about? This is shameful. The fact remains that apes and humans have common transitional fossils between them and you were ignorant about them

What if I mentioned other common transitional fossils? A. Afarensis and A. Africanus? Are you now going to claim that they are frauds?

Furthermore, the debate on A. ramidis is not whether it is a real or fake fossil. The debate is on how human it was. This does not change the fact that humans and monkeys have similar tansitional fossils.

You shamefully brought up the debate as if it changes the fact of what we are discussing. There are different transitional fossils, so you fail!

[size=14pt]Lmao. Yes, I copied the listed fossils in haste. No doubt there. However, you were also foolish enough not to check the other transitional fossils

Is the hesperocyon not a a transitional fossil for a dog? Were you not denying that there were transitional fossils for dogs?

The Canidae subfamily Hesperocyoninae probably arose out of Hesperocyon to become the first of the three great dogs groups: Hesperocyoninae (~40-30 Ma), Borophaginae (~36-2 Ma), and the Caninae lineage that led to present-day Canidae, inclusive of modern-day wolves, foxes, coyotes, jackals and dogs (Canis familiaris). At least twenty eight known species of Hesperocyoninae evolved out of Hesperocyon, including Ectopocynus (32-19 mya), Osbornodon (32-18 mya), Paraenhydrocyon (20-25 mya), and Mesocyon-Enhydrocyon (31-15 mya).[4][2]

[/size]

This shows how useless you are. You are denying the fact that there are transitional fossils for both Humans and dogs which i clearly showed. You desperately went to bring about the debate on the A. ramidus to say that there are no fossils but wait there are actually other transitional fossils. You are really decptive.

Yes, the site I quoted for the dog fossils had not updated its list but the fact remains that there are dog transitional fossils. You pointing out that one in the list is not correct does not negate the others that have been accepted and studied as fossils. Dumbazz

just why is this ignorant fellow shouting? grin Glaring errors that prove you dont read your own copy/paste links before rushing here, poorly constructed arguments, ur reliance on atheist websites to respond to simple questions... bro you have no credibility left.

Yeah all you did was "copy in haste"... cheesy Abeg comot my side.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You can quote creationist websites all you want but there is no scientific theory behind creationism.

Evolution is a scientific theory which you have yet to counter with any competing theory so far. Who are you to even talk about people not understanding evolution when you deny the fact that there are transitional fossils- the very evidence for evolution in humans?

Damn!

who said there was? undecided

I dont need to "deny" evidence for transitional fossils, you do a very good job with your easily debunkable nonsensical links. grin Arguing with you point by point is a wasted exercise.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
ghostofsparta:

What makes you think I had no ide[b]a[/b] of the term 'mi[b]ss[/b]ing link' ?. You think I couldn't have asked google if I really don't know as you believe?

Let me tell you...the term 'missing link' has been used like a missing jigsa[b]w[/b] to f[b]i[/b]ll certain yet-unexplainable but under-research ga[b]p[/b] in various subj[b]e[/b]cts.

Now davidylan,
Let's me say if I'm to agree with your dogged anti-evolution stances, or your ”mystery theory” as theHomer puts it. Can you kindly please show us proof that Yaweh your creator made the first man out of dust? Thank you.

Definitely bro. The very minute you show me proof that you were made from primordial soup. What say you?

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Area_boy: Its funny you guys waste your time with Daviddylan. He is a hardened creationist, even if God comes down to tell him it happened the evolution way, he wont believe.

Next thing he will bring out his "I'm a scientist" card and hope to scare people away into thinking whatever he says is true. If that fails, he then attacks you're personality by calling you ignorant or s.tupid or whatever he can think of.

Last time he said Telomere to Telomere fusion is impossible, after pumping him full of research materials, he changed his mind and then denies to have ever made that comment (read page 1 and 2 of this thread and see him make a fool out of himself)!!

Grow up David undecided

What a lying dolt. cheesy

1. I said (and you can go back and check my posts again... u know how i detest dishonest eediots no?)... telomere and telomere fusions are NOT common natural occurences if not all our chromosomes would be one fused mess. There is plenty of scientific evidence (and i pointed that out same day) to PROVE that telomere fusions, when they occur, are mostly associated with chromosomal instability.

2. Pumping me full of evidence? You mean you hid while thehomer went around bleating like a fool? grin Please dont try to take credit for thehomer's bravery.

3. Grow up? From what? Exposing your idiocy? cheesy Stop misusing words dude.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Area_boy:

Mate! WTF are you talking about? undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you ever heard of cosmic microwave background radiation.?? the same thing that causes static on your tv and even radio. I know it is very high level physics stuff but just because you dont understand it doesn't mean it isn't true

The question is have YOU any idea what this really is beyond just copying from atheist websites? you all seem to spout the exact same nonsense... have you no ability to think for yourself? We just keep reading the same circular logic everyday for 6 yrs now huh? cheesy
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

just why is this ignorant fellow shouting? grin Glaring errors that prove you dont read your own copy/paste links before rushing here, poorly constructed arguments, ur reliance on atheist websites to respond to simple questions... bro you have no credibility left.

Yeah all you did was "copy in haste"... cheesy Abeg comot my side.

I see....you're running away?

Why cant you restate your false claim that there is no observation of speciation?

What kind of biologist uses the outdated term "missing link"?

What kind of biologist states that there are no transitional fossils?

Davidylan, you have been debunked!
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

I dont need to "deny" evidence for transitional fossils, you do a very good job with your easily debunkable nonsensical links. grin Arguing with you point by point is a wasted exercise.

lol....so you admit that as a scientist, you are touting creationis which is a non-scientific assumption in substitution of the scientific theory of evolution?

Abeg, you have officially debunked yourself.

Fake azz biologist!
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Davidylan,

Why not answer my questions

Are you now denying the human and dog transitional fossils?

Everyone can see that you're a quack biologist!
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by ghostofsparta(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

Definitely bro. The very minute you show me proof that you were made from primordial soup. What say you?

One of the proof are the stars you see up above the sky at night.

Now can I hear your proof?
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Why cant you restate your false claim that there is no observation of speciation?

what kind of atheist LIES about them constantly?

Debunked? smh... i'd rather watch paint dry than bother with an ignoramus who cant check to be sure his lengthy copy-paste links are accurate. I only took a cursory look at your lists and it didnt even take more than 2 minutes to spot the idiocy of ur listing A. ramidus and Cynodictis. Your legitimacy is in shreds. I give you one thing though... you hide your poor knowledge with plenty of noise-making, dogmatic adherence to useless claims that are only found on unserious websites (i wonder why your lists NEVER come from genuine peer-reviewed science articles rather than yahoo answers) and pretentious bluster.

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy: Davidylan,

Why not answer my questions

Are you now denying the human and dog transitional fossils?

Everyone can see that you're a quack biologist!

you mean the innacurate list you copied from hoax websites who merely parrot talkorigins? When you have something serious to say that is original and backed up by scientific papers then lets talk... until then pls keep your hot air to urself. You dont win arguments by posting 800 times a day on the same discarded nonsense.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
ghostofsparta:

One of the proof are the stars you see up above the sky at night.

Now can I hear your proof?

I asked for proof that man came from primordial soup and you ask me to stare at the stars? cheesy smh
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Kay17: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

This should help.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kay 17:

This should help.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

Is that a peer-reviewed science journal? grin These clowns sef
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

what kind of atheist LIES about them constantly?

Debunked? smh... i'd rather watch paint dry than bother with an ignoramus who cant check to be sure his lengthy copy-paste links are accurate. I only took a cursory look at your lists and it didnt even take more than 2 minutes to spot the idiocy of ur listing A. ramidus and Cynodictis. Your legitimacy is in shreds. I give you one thing though... you hide your poor knowledge with plenty of noise-making, dogmatic adherence to useless claims that are only found on unserious websites (i wonder why your lists NEVER come from genuine peer-reviewed science articles rather than yahoo answers) and pretentious bluster.

lol....lmao....Where did I lie? A. ramidus is still listed as a transitional fossil even though the debate rages on. Both sides are divided on it.

[size=14pt]As for the Cynodictis, you can only hang on one mistake and repeat it so many times. Keep repeating it.[/size] I notice that you are running away from your use of "missing links" and false claims about macro evolution and transitional fossils

So what about scientific journals on the australopithecus? Are you going to deny that?

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/22/8467.short

[size=14pt]Davidylan, you're a fraud.....A biologist who denies the existence of human transitional fossils[/size]

Logicbwoy:

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Another science Journal on transitional fossils[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/689321_Australopithecus_png_2_png46b327f702ce4cd6eb0a064f73bd612a
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
[size=18pt]Davidylan, come clean. Are you still denying that there are human transitional fossils? Is the Royal Society; Biological Sciences a fraud?[/size]
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Areaboy2(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
I'll try to explain the big b@ng theory(no not sheldon and leonard lol ) based on an excellent lecture by a renowned physics professor L Krauss so most here that cant research will have a little idea of what it is exactly.

Now, in the late 1920's a Lawyer turned astronomer Edwin Hubble discovered something amazing as he observed the night sky. He realised that over a long period of observation, some stars seemed to move farther and farther away from us. the closest ones moved a little and the farthest ones moved a lot (this point is very important for what I'll explain later). However, it made him feel we were the centre of the universe since everything was moving away from us.

This will obviously agree with what religion will say god created us in the centre of everything. LOL. but anyway back on topic. So, let us imagine the universe on a two dimensional plane at different times t1 and t2 as shown in the image below. Now the galaxy on the right has been blown up uniformly in all directions (with no centre in mind) at time t2. Imagine us standing outside this imaginary 2d universe, we can clearly see that the expansion is uniform all the way right?

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg824/scaled.php?server=824&filename=galaxy1q.jpg&res=landing[/img]

lets pick on a galaxy at random from the right hand side and superimpose it on the original galaxy on the left hand side to see what happens. Below is a picture of our selected random galaxy

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg7/scaled.php?server=7&filename=galaxy2t.jpg&res=landing[/img]

after this superimposed new dual galaxy, you can see that from an observer on the randomly selected galaxy as shown below, all other galaxies seem to be moving away from them. and this is true for any randomly selected galaxy. it doest matter which galaxy you observe from, the same thing will happen and make it seem like you are in the centre of the universe. So either everywhere is the centre of the universe or No where is the centre of the universe (weird conundrum, I know). But it doesn't matter, It is expanding either way whether you believe it or not

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg502/scaled.php?server=502&filename=galaxy3.jpg&res=landing[/img]
Note: if you wana know how he figured out the expansion which has to do with how light travels, let me know and i'll run a commentary on that as well

The simple conclusion for this observation Hubble made (that won him the Nobel prize) tells us that the universe is expanding. The next question was, is this expansion steady, slowing down, or accelerating. Calculating distance and velocity of the light ray hitting us from these galaxies to conclude an acceleration or deceleration or steady state (very complex stuff to explain, but If u need more on this let me know too). Along with this calculation is an accurate prediction the interaction between gravity and this expansion to see if we live in a closed, open, or flat universe.
see the picture below to understand what i mean by open closed or flat universe

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg29/scaled.php?server=29&filename=universeb.jpg&res=landing[/img]

All three of them will behave differently when light refracts through them as proved by the boomerang experiment in Antarctica
In an open universe, light rays diverge as you go back in time (or look far enough)
In a closed universe, light rays converge
In a flat universe light rays travel in a straight line (just like magic, thats what we have)

Flat universe means a lot of things, one of which is the expansion acceleration we were trying to determine earlier. Keep this in mind

Now we all can agree about the universe expanding, Lets move on and talk about Light.

Light is basically the holy grail of astronomy and cosmology as nearly all observations made is based on it. The speed of light is somewhere around 300,000 km/h (that is kilo meters per hour) and Einstein says nothing can travel faster than that. Observing distant planets pose a lot of troubles dealing with the huge numbers they present in terms of distance.

For example, Jupiter is about 660 million kilo meters away from us. This number is tiny compared to the nearest star to us (The Proxima Centauri)at around 40 trillion Km. Now as the distance increases, we have more and more problem crunching down the numbers. So they device using the time it will take light to travel that distance and use it as a measure of distance itself which comes up to Light seconds, minutes, hours, days, years. Knowing our speed of light, we can divide the distance by that speed and get other values in Light speed

So Jupiter = 32 light minutes (we can express it like this for now)

Proxima Centauri = 4.24 light years (you can convert this to minutes or hours if you like).

Right!. So we all understand expansion and speed of light. how do them both relate? Before we go into this I will like to explain one more thing about light travel. If it takes light to travel one minute from point A to an observer in point B, it means the observer at B is seeing a light originally emitted one minute ago in the past. So he is basically seeing the past. This continues for greater distances. Our moon we see it as it was 1 second ago. Jupiter you can see it as it was 32 minutes ago. Proxima Centauri we can see it 4.24 years ago.

Hence light travel limitations lets us see into the past.

Following this idea, if we can look FAAAAAAAAAAR enough, we will see the universe at is birth, right? or even the big b@ng happening? Well, not exactly. It turns out we can only see about 13.7billion light years in all direction after what we hit a wall. Again are we in the center? or is there a problem.?

This is where Cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR) comes in and is usually known as the "after glow" of the bigb@ng. If you keep looking back in time (far light distances in this case) the universe gets hotter and hotter and hotter until it reaches 3000 degrees (slightly warmer than Maiduguri HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) at about 100,000 years old (how did they determine that it is hot by simply looking at it? well, there is a strong relationship between light wave and heat so different colours or wavelengths of light will be seen for different temperatures).

At this temperature, the radiation is hot enough to break apart atoms into protons and electrons leaving you with a funny charged plasma. and we know a plasma is opaque to radiation. so we can see this Plasma but nothing else after that. This wall runs all around. A prediction of a the big b@ng was that we must be able to detect radiation from all around due to the broken down atoms that form that plasma and Voila! exactly what we observe. You will find this funny but you and me have all seen this radiation. When you watch your old black and white television of the 1980's and NTA goes off air, you see static. This static is that after glow of the bigb@ng. =) (again another giant topic too) takes so much reading to understand this

All these evidence confirm that the expansion came from one astronomical event that occurred a short while after that CMBR which is what we now call the bigb@ng. so, was it really and explosion? no one is saying that because the laws of physics didnt exist before then. so before you think in terms of bombs exploding, it is not quite that.

Before you guys say what caused the bigb@ng, Remember I explained something about a flat universe as the exact model of what our universe is?.
Do you know what the beauty of a flat universe is? The sum of energy in it = 0. that means, gravity, dark matter, atoms, particles, light, and the whole lot even black holes cancel themselves out neatly to give zero total enrgy (awwww embarassed I can feel a cold chill down the back of my spine as i type this. it is so beautiful cry ) If the universe has zero total energy, it could have easily began from nothing! so much for "cause and effect" B!TCHES tongue hahahaha. Even god will be impressed.

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg19/scaled.php?server=19&filename=78796773.jpg&res=landing[/img]
Lets forget all the complicated Greek symbols. they even daze me so much I feel like throwing up. But I wont for now cheesy. all you need to know is LHS represents curvature (geometry) of the universe and RHS is energy and momentum
the quantity that later jumps from LHS to RHS of the equation he called it the cosmological term which Einstien kept at the LHS of that equation but wanted to throw away so much cos he felt he didn't need it. It represented nothing. But later due to some mathematical magic (this is a jk btw LOL) The term jumped from LHS to RHS and everything changed. Y? because nothing causes it. when i say nothing i mean nothing, Empty space (70% of the entire universe is empty space) or as they will like to call it Dark matter. it does have energy and mass too as was discovered. Strange world we live in aye?

Einstiens equation. He formed this even before the bigb@ng and it confirmed the same thing. I really will Shoot anyone that tells me the bigb@ng is rubbish angry

One last thing

I cant leave this without talking about what Professor Laurence Krauss said in his book "Atom". He was explaining how every atom in your body came from star dust. A star has to explode for us to get elements like carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron etc. The atoms in your left hand may be from a different star from the atom in your right hand. "So forget Jesus, the star died so that you and me will be here today" grin

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Areaboy2(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

The question is have YOU any idea what this really is beyond just copying from atheist websites? you all seem to spout the exact same nonsense... have you no ability to think for yourself? We just keep reading the same circular logic everyday for 6 yrs now huh? cheesy

you are an id1ot!

I only found out atheist websites exist only a few weeks ago. All I know never came from any of that. and this is coming from someone who bases everything he says from the bible?

fcking hell.

Now read my post above and shut up for good.!! Noob angry
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Kay17: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

Is that a peer-reviewed science journal? grin These clowns sef

You claimed there was no empirical evidence of evolution, that's sufficient.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Logicbwoy: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kay 17:

You claimed there was no empirical evidence of evolution, that's sufficient.

This guy hides behind his claims of being a scientist and science journals. When presented with the journals, he either insults then run or he completely goes AWOL
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by Areaboy2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
as for Ijawkid, he should take some time to digest my explanation of the bigb@ng and not let anyone tell him it is faith
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by truthislight: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
@area_boy
hmmm!
Guy, u know what?
You will do very well as a commedian

Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by thehomer: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

What a lying dolt. cheesy

1. I said (and you can go back and check my posts again... u know how i detest dishonest eediots no?)... telomere and telomere fusions are NOT common natural occurences if not all our chromosomes would be one fused mess. There is plenty of scientific evidence (and i pointed that out same day) to PROVE that telomere fusions, when they occur, are mostly associated with chromosomal instability.

You said this and what was my response? I pointed out to you that the fact that they occur naturally doesn't mean that all your chromosomes would be one fused mess. Are you saying that in cells where this telomere fusion occurs, that all the chromosomes become one fused mess? For some reason, you keep shooting yourself in the head.
You should have at least read the references I provided to you rather than continuing to embarrass yourself this way.

davidylan:
2. Pumping me full of evidence? You mean you hid while thehomer went around bleating like a fool? grin Please dont try to take credit for thehomer's bravery.

Ha davidylan you're already nullifying your apology and telling lies at the same time on this very same thread. Why? Are you still delirious? Or are you a dog simply going back to its vomit?

davidylan:
3. Grow up? From what? Exposing your idiocy? cheesy Stop misusing words dude.

Mr. davidylan, please can you tell me how you test telomere fusion on a slide?
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by ghostofsparta(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
davidylan:

I asked for proof that man came from primordial soup and you ask me to stare at the stars? cheesy smh

And I thought you were knowledgeable.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by ghostofsparta(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
truthislight: @area_boy
hmmm!
Guy, u know what?
You will do very well as a commedian

At least he would make people happy by making them laugh about creationist jokes on how lucifer was made from light to torment people like you.....while you on the otherhand would do well being a religious clown.
Re: How I Murdered The 5 Argument That Killed Atheism by proflomo(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2013
oh! dc thread is too interesting n intellectual to just go into extinction like dt. now i take over a viral form n virulently infuse a massive strand of life into dc thread. plssssssssssss let's kp d intellectual jaw-jaw going. okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.