Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States (15844 Views)

New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers / No Redeployment For Corpers Currently Serving In Troubled States Says DG NYSC / NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by bodsibobo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
[size=18pt]That Prof. for Ghana don talk am all.

We are being ruled by lunatics. Period![/size]

embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by bold4: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji: You people don't get it, Nigeria is on the verge of becoming a failed state. If Corp members cannot be posted to any part of this country, then the government has failed. Now, I agree that people should not be posted to crisis-ridden states. However, instead of corp members and their families selfishly seeking to "escape" those states, we must ask the question, what about people living in these troubled states? Don't they deserve to live a normal life? Away from looking out for "our own." What pressure have we put on the Federal Government to secure these people's lives and property.

People like me say this every week on Nairaland and elsewhere, we get labelled "enemies of GEJ". You should put the same pressure and energy that you have put into protesting posting of corp members to troubled states into pushing the government to actively and efficiently protect the lives of all Nigerians irrespective of where they live.

Anything short of this is selfishness and hypocrisy and you should be ashamed of yourself on that account.
rightly said bro. Well done
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by asudan: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji:

I haven't said corp members should be posted to those states. However, I want to know why the FG is failing in its primary duty of protecting lives and properties in those states and I don't want people to start being hypocrites again when we ask the tough questions.
i pray your children experience what youth corpper experience last year then you wil know wheathr is sweet to train a child for 30yrs and allow him/her to die like fowl.No amount of security can stop boko haram cos both d security agent and d govt r birds of the same feather.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by ypzilanti: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
You see what these guys are up to?

These are the new colonial masters, and military rulers.

I keep shouting myself hoarse on this forum and some people think it is not warranted.

What is the use of a democracy when the majority opinion is not relevant?

To those who are supporting evil because they are part of this incompetent, corrupt, and unsympathetic government, Shame on you.

I would curse you that your kids be posted to these troubled spots, but my religious mind cannot bring me to wish evil on my fellow man.

My patience is running thin, though.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
asudan:
i pray your children experience what youth corpper experience last year then you wil know wheathr is sweet to train a child for 30yrs and allow him/her to die like fowl.No amount of security can stop boko haram cos both d security agent and d govt r birds of the same feather.

Hmmmm, you are spared for not doing so could have dire effects.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by xstudios(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
people SAD as it may sound this martial law. . Service to th motherland is not voluntary but mandatory by law. The mini is on point.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by lordpapi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Talking of his right standing with the law. the last time i check Human beings make laws and human beings amend the same laws to suit them as time changes. we need Constitution amendment in this country.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by oloriooko(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ OP
Who is this sicko-lunatic baboon who has been cursed from his mother's womb.

May the gods use your poopoo hole to fan their coals to flame.

This stoopid guy must be a bh member sent out to get victims for them.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by uncleb(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:
How do you make out that this guy is a fool?
A fool because he is a minister doing is job of telling you what the govt position is, of which he is just a servant?
The bucks stops with whoever he is serving a.k.a Goodluck Jonathan, also knowns as the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian armed forced and president of Nigeria.
You are leaving the anus that farted, to knock on the head.

As logical as your argument might look, it doesn't absolve this evil minded almajiri.

There ia an adage in my place that if you are sent a message as a slave, you deliver it like a free born.

Did you hear the man very well? Peple were killed during d civil war, that was a sacrifice for the nation, so our graduates should offer themsleves as sacrifices in the name of nysc. Absurd!!! May his entire lineage be used as sacrifice so there won't be bh in Nigeria again.

How I wish we can use this medium to seek his removal
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by lavante(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2012
May your children and ur unborn generations serve this country with their blood. Omo ale!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Iveanyi: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2012
kaykaybaba:

I just hope the two of you realize the inherent faulty logic in your posts. Youth corpers don't have any other choice, don't you get it? No Bank or 'other professionals' will just post workers to those areas, trust me. They're not irresponsible like this Nigerian government.
The fact that that region is in crisis and the government has CHOSEN to be slow to act should tell you that corpers go there at great risk to their lives. And the minister calls this a sacrifice to the nation shocked shocked
In fact I can't believe the two of you are even trying to rationalize this ministers statements. angry

Oga, no one is trying to rationalize the ministers comments. All we are saying is that the issue at hand should not be compartmentalized. We have a full blown National security problem that affects every facet of our lives as Nigerians and all I hear people talking about is NYSC posting. As if selective posting or scrapping the NYSC altogether would end the current wave of terrorism that has engulfed our country. The ministers comments are inane to say the least but I would expend my energy berating a fool when it can be put to better use putting pressure on Govt to improve security.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Iveanyi: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2012
Biggysmalls919: let‘s be realistic. This region before boko haram came on board had already planted this war for themselves. To cut short, zamfara former governor was the one to impose sharia in their state and all bh is doing is to use genocide to achieve their aim. So therefore we should not be blamed for their insecurity since such laws will never favour ppl from other regions.

It's a very good thing you mentioned Zamfara. Another example of why we should all be concerned about things that seem not to concern us directly. I remember the pressure civil society was putting on the FGN at the time to wade into that issue decisively. This wasn't done and what happened? Other states followed suit. We in the south postured like it was not our business. Little did we know that it was only the watering of the soil. By the time certain State Govts. began to constitute bogus militia to function parallel to the Police Force, the roots had taken hold of the soil. In fact, leaves had begun to sprout. Still the FGN did nothing.
Now this dispensation has inherited a plantation of terror and all of a sudden, everybody expects a wave of the wand from Jona. Jona! For the life of me, I wonder how folks keep bringing up Jona on this forum. Jona that it was reported that soldiers were mobilized in the middle of the night to receive a patient at the airport and did not know about it? And when it eventually became known nobody was hanged? Or at least sacked? That Jona? Guys please!!!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2012
where is the 40laptop squad to come and defend this act of insanity from ASO rock?

billionwetincall? beaf? winniwwoman? fakenaija? and the rest of them? better come and earn that money you sold your souls for
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2012
Iveanyi:

Oga, no one is trying to rationalize the ministers comments. All we are saying is that the issue at hand should not be compartmentalized. We have a full blown National security problem that affects every facet of our lives as Nigerians and all I hear people talking about is NYSC posting. As if selective posting or scrapping the NYSC altogether would end the current wave of terrorism that has engulfed our country. The ministers comments are inane to say the least but I would expend my energy berating a fool when it can be put to better use putting pressure on Govt to improve security.

Thank you for summarising my position. Most of our people are very shallow and myopic.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Thank you for summarising my position. Most of our people are very shallow and myopic.

the govt has alrady failed to counter boko haram. it is bad enough that residents of plateau, borno, kaduna etal are in a bad nightmare , why should the govt make a bad problem worse by adding fuel to the fire?

youth corpers will be a wonderful target for boko haram - an opportunity to spread the pain beyond the immediate north and to recertify the incompetence of the FG

does anyone believe the FG of empty promises can protect anybody?

may gej and his FEC burn in hell.

this is the man the likes of beaf tell us is dealing with northern politicos

the coward cannot stand up to them - nysc is the only way they can educate future generations with cheap teacher labor, since they are all too useless to invest in their schools.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2012
oyb:

the govt has alrady failed to counter boko haram. it is bad enough that residents of plateau, borno, kaduna etal are in a bad nightmare , why should the govt make a bad problem worse by adding fuel to the fire?

youth corpers will be a wonderful target for boko haram - an opportunity to spread the pain beyond the immediate north and to recertify the incompetence of the FG

does anyone believe the FG of empty promises can protect anybody?

may gej and his FEC burn in hell.

this is the man the likes of beaf tell us is dealing with northern politicos

the coward cannot stand up to them - nysc is the only way they can educate future generations with cheap teacher labor, since they are all too useless to invest in their schools.

We are not saying corp members should be posted there. We are only saying people should display this "level of outrage" at the general state of Nigeria and not only start crying when their loved ones are posted there. If we stick to doing that, we are no better than the foolish man who goes to sleep whilst his roof is on fire!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2012
maclatunji:

We are not saying corp members should be posted there. We are only saying people should display this "level of outrage" at the general state of Nigeria and not only start crying when their loved ones are posted there. If we stick to doing that, we are no better than the foolish man who goes to sleep whilst his roof is on fire!

sadly there is no outrage anymore since it has become a regular occurrence

it is an endless cycle of waiting for the next announcement of a bombing
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by maclatunji: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2012
oyb:

And if we leave things as they are, the whole country will end-up like the former Yugoslavia. Now, who wants to see that?
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by TheMatrix3: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Were 40 laptops people dey naa?
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Iveanyi: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
oyb:

Herein lies the problem.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by somfun: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2012
Hi All,
LEAKED SECRETS ON HOW I MADE 500K IN 49 DAYS.
Let me tell you more about the QuickSmart program.
 - It requires no Product or Website,
 - You do not need to bother yourself about telling people.
 - Once set up, people will come to you to register, not you going to
people.
 - It is 100% Legal and backed up by U.S Service Codes. If you want to
join my e-mail list of people who are going to make a killing using this
program, there is no better time to join than today because I'm among the
VERY first Nigerians to run this in Nigeria . If you join today, there is
the entire guarantee that you will hit it big in a little while from today.
The http://www.billionairequicksmart..com  is Phase 1. Take your time to
read it.Once you have acquainted yourself with PHASE 1, then you can get
PHASE 2 by registering with N2, 000. PHASE 2 will teach you how to automate
the program to start attracting people who will register from you instantly. I
welcome any questions regarding this program.
To Your Online Success
 Egbo som
Emai:egbosom@gmail.com
08162601334 08022222436
BB PIN:28EC7584

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Jewel Of The Savannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.