Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! (1560 Views)

Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers / Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by marcopollo(m): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2012
What would you do if you have VERY LOUD praying neighbours at night? And always at night as from midnight. They disturb alot. Pls help with suggestions of how to go about it. Tnx.
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by Delafruita(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
find out their problem,profer them a sensible solution and i bet you,the comfort will ensure they sleep,hence you sleep as well.hope it works
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by mkmyers45(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
Call the cops...Its noise pollution or better still take sleeping tabs.
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by okeyxyz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Just do the simple thing, Tell them they are too loud and disturbing your sleep. God will not answer your prayers because you are loudest.
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by tobechi20(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Join them and pray
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by God2man(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Delafruita: find out their problem,profer them a sensible solution and i bet you,the comfort will ensure they sleep,hence you sleep as well.hope it works
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by OldHag: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ask them politely to keep the noise down! Halleluiah!
Re: Loud Praying Neighbour. Help! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Tell them the loudness of their prayers disturbs you. If it continues, get yourself a pair of earmuffs, and just before you sleep, turn the volume of your radio all the way up-don't forget to give it all the bass possible- while you cover your ears with your earmuffs. Next morning, tell your neighbours why u did it and give them the bad news that they should expect the night parties to continue if.................... That should work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christianity And The Church Attracting So Much Attack / List Of World Religions With Their Approximate Estimates. / Goshen 360, are you a christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.