Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65913 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: got a call frm SEYI yestanite i say a very BIG thanks to you and in a week's time i shall dey our HOME wella

You are coming back to the page? shocked cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Anthoniuf: please i need alerts on bom today

nawa ooo guy cool down now grin grin grin grin....Ok EU fall in 1 week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Anthoniuf: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
please should i place the bet now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
Anthoniuf: please should i place the bet now

Guy im sorry but go to www.babypips.com and start taking lessons
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Anthoniuf: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
please is there any bet i can place now to make money
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Anthoniuf: please is there any bet i can place now to make money

Since U have some loose cash...U can try random indices.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Anthoniuf: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
i have only 10 dollars now to start please help me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
prince123: hope its not an offence to say you dont understand something,,cos the way you replied sounded otherwise..

kk......when we enter nite vigil nah, I go try explain the one wey u no understand....i.e. That is when we are waiting for a bet to expire ooooh....and not when we are watching the currencies to place a bet on.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
puskin:

kk......when we enter nite vigil nah, I go try explain the one wey u no understand....i.e. That is when we are waiting for a bet to expire ooooh....and not when we are watching the currencies to place a bet on.

grin grin grin grin grin

Will pastor be in attendance? Do you know how to use MBFX to time bets?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45:

grin grin grin grin grin

Will pastor be in attendance? D[b]o you know how to use MBFX to time bets?[/b]

Nope.......He only said he didn't understand how it works.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
DIS WEEK MARKET ANALYSIS, EUR is likely to remain under selling pressure as the uncertainty factor rises. With potential Sovereign Credit Downgrades for Italy and Spain, plus the upcoming rulings of German Constitution Court on the validity of the ESM, and more news out of Greece, I believe EUR is a good candidate to SELL on rally, especially after Friday’s weekend consolidation. USD is likely to remain in demand, although we should watch Bernanke’s testimony for any hints on QE3. If Bernanke does not talk about QE3, then expect to see a surge in USD as traders discount the possibility of an July/August announcement. JPY is likely to remain range-bound, although it is well-supported at the current level, but I will probably look to SELL JPY against USD ONLY but BUY JPY against other currencies as recent BOJ lack of action should help to strength the yen in the short term. CAD is likely to remain strong against other currencies but USDCAD should be a BUY on dips, as recent China GDP data is supporting commodities and commodity currencies. GBP is likely to follow the direction of the Euro, therefore I’d recommend a SELL on rally. AUD and NZD are likely to remain well-supported in the short term, but their upside potential is capped in my opinion as global recovery weighs on risk sentiment. I’d be looking to SELL both currencies, especially against USD, on recent resistance levels, as the relieve rally on Friday could provide us with excellent entries during early week… All in all, I no longer expect further AUD strength as the long term view is to SELL on rallies.

As far as the news trading front, we’ve got a busy week coming up, and here are the tradable releases:
1.Mon July 16, 2012 – 8:30am EST – US Core Retail Sales
2.Mon July 16, 2012 – 6:45pm EST – NZ CPI q/q
3.Tue July 17, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK CPI y/y
4.Tue July 17, 2012 – 8:30am EST – US Core CPI
5.Tue July 17, 2012 – 9:00am EST – CA BOC Interest Rate
6.Wed July 18, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK MPC Minutes
7.Thu July 19, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK Retail Sales
8.Thu July 19, 2012 – 10:00am EST – US Existing Home Sales
9.Fri July 20, 2012 – 8:30am EST – CA Core CPI

Thanks,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
puskin:

Nope.......He only said he didn't understand how it works.
knowin the timin is it not part of everythin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: DIS WEEK MARKET ANALYSIS, EUR is likely to remain under selling pressure as the uncertainty factor rises. With potential Sovereign Credit Downgrades for Italy and Spain, plus the upcoming rulings of German Constitution Court on the validity of the ESM, and more news out of Greece, I believe EUR is a good candidate to SELL on rally, especially after Friday’s weekend consolidation. USD is likely to remain in demand, although we should watch Bernanke’s testimony for any hints on QE3. If Bernanke does not talk about QE3, then expect to see a surge in USD as traders discount the possibility of an July/August announcement. JPY is likely to remain range-bound, although it is well-supported at the current level, but I will probably look to SELL JPY against USD ONLY but BUY JPY against other currencies as recent BOJ lack of action should help to strength the yen in the short term. CAD is likely to remain strong against other currencies but USDCAD should be a BUY on dips, as recent China GDP data is supporting commodities and commodity currencies. GBP is likely to follow the direction of the Euro, therefore I’d recommend a SELL on rally. AUD and NZD are likely to remain well-supported in the short term, but their upside potential is capped in my opinion as global recovery weighs on risk sentiment. I’d be looking to SELL both currencies, especially against USD, on recent resistance levels, as the relieve rally on Friday could provide us with excellent entries during early week… All in all, I no longer expect further AUD strength as the long term view is to SELL on rallies.

As far as the news trading front, we’ve got a busy week coming up, and here are the tradable releases:
1.Mon July 16, 2012 – 8:30am EST – US Core Retail Sales
2.Mon July 16, 2012 – 6:45pm EST – NZ CPI q/q
3.Tue July 17, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK CPI y/y
4.Tue July 17, 2012 – 8:30am EST – US Core CPI
5.Tue July 17, 2012 – 9:00am EST – CA BOC Interest Rate
6.Wed July 18, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK MPC Minutes
7.Thu July 19, 2012 – 4:30am EST – UK Retail Sales
8.Thu July 19, 2012 – 10:00am EST – US Existing Home Sales
9.Fri July 20, 2012 – 8:30am EST – CA Core CPI

Thanks,

nice one bro,,permit me to add
10:00am on tuesday GBP BOE Gov King Speaks

3:00pm on tuesday and 3.00pm on wednesday too USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies..
please take note of this news and time,,they can also cause alot during their release.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ PRINCE des ones are for SPIKE traders which am nt one coz it culd brings profit or cause serious damage to accts..... bt al dsame i will try and hav a luk at d release wen its done..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: @ PRINCE des ones are for SPIKE traders which am nt one coz it culd brings profit or cause serious damage to accts..... bt al dsame i will try and hav a luk at d release wen its done..

sir, do we officially have you back?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Anthoniuf: i have only 10 dollars now to start please help me

Guy hope u don't belong to the group of Guys looking for how to make million dollars overnight u go fear-fear now. Pls take your time and learn. It involve HARDWORK+PERSISTENCE-GREED or otherwise.... ( cry embarassed shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
prince123: knowin the timin is it not part of everythin

MBFX is strictly for forex as with any other system out there.....we only use our intellect and analysis to apply it to BOM.
If U dey look for timing for BOM bets......sowi.....I can't help U on dat.

All i know is......Timing is based on the TF ur gazing on @dat particular moment.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
puskin:

MBFX is strictly for forex as with any other system out there.....we only use our intellect and analysis to apply it to BOM.
If U dey look for timing for BOM bets......sowi.....I can't help U on dat.

All i know is......Timing is based on the TF ur gazing on @dat particular moment.
which one be i they look for timing for bom,,thats meant for forex,that you use your intellect and analysis,,whats that for,,didnt ayo send it to bom thread,,and in the download,,there was mbfx timing which talks about time,,which one come be if i they look for bom timing you cant help me...I didn't know where I commit crime to ask for smtin I no grab.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by djshishy: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: got a call frm SEYI yestanite i say a very BIG thanks to you and in a week's time i shall dey our HOME wella
Thanks Bro......U're welcome
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
prince123: which one be i they look for timing for bom,,thats meant for forex,that you use your intellect and analysis,,whats that for,,didnt ayo send it to bom thread,,and in the download,,there was mbfx timing which talks about time,,which one come be if i they look for bom timing you cant help me...I didn't know where I commit crime to ask for smtin I no grab.

Na now U don clarify ur question.......anyway...still @nite vigil
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Rhapsody1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: hello hommies hw una weekend.. hop u guys re dwelling on research wella... soon resume bak fully to OUR HOME and i promise u guys d new level of chopping BOM till den pls guys continue researching
Guy how far na? I have been waiting and waiting for those 4 strategies. Help a sister out and resume fully ASAP. Biko nu. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
Anthoniuf: please should i place the bet now
GUY NA WAH 4 U O! U NO EVEN KNO SAY FOREX THEY CLOSE FOR WEEKEND,HMM MAN NO SUPPOSE TRY WETIN IM NO KNOW O! GO LEARN FOREX SMALL SO DAT U GO ATIMES KNOW IF TEACHER DEY TEACH U NONSENSE.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arthuryemi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
it is not fair you guys have been ignoring me,since the last page 17. please i need a help start am new to bom.@ayo2003 hi sir,i noticed you gave a guige out on page 8, pls kindly help me out too ;arthuryemi at gmail dot com.thank a million
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
Please house,i am new herd and a completely novice to what you are doing here.How can you help me and what does it require of me to join you guys?Pls help me as i have no job and am idle..I dont want to involve in any crime to survive please.I will be looking forward to any of your reply Asap..Regards.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
habba no night vigil ni guys?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
god saved BOM nw i for chop AUDJPY shaparly.. bt guys watch out for dis pair by twelve coz it shall print money... heeee sleep abeg go nwwwww
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ DJSHISHY are u seyi? @ mkmyer and rhapshody back partly dis week and fully next week by god's grace.. but jst a quick one i will like to suggest pairs to trade at d rite session 11pm-9am naija time des are d recommended pairs by pros and it wrks... AUD, NZD, USD, JPY--------------- then 9AM-3:30PM-- EUR,GBP,CHF,USD,JPY lastly----3:30PM-11PM--EUR,GBP,CHF,CAD,USD,JPY... thanks enjoy guysssss
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
easycopyrh: habba no night vigil ni guys?

Ur own BOM don open market??......besides na asian sesion we dey trade and dat opens by 1am.

My heart gladens me dat ur back.......welcome back.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2012
easycopyrh: @ DJSHISHY are u seyi? @ mkmyer and rhapshody back partly dis week and fully next week by god's grace.. but jst a quick one i will like to suggest pairs to trade at d rite session 11pm-9am naija time des are d recommended pairs by pros and it wrks... AUD, NZD, USD, JPY--------------- then 9AM-3:30PM-- EUR,GBP,CHF,USD,JPY lastly----3:30PM-11PM--EUR,GBP,CHF,CAD,USD,JPY... thanks enjoy guysssss

Good.

*Listening to Oyato*

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2012
ayox2003:

Good.

*Listening to Oyato*

Frawzey.

.....not one of his finest.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Morning House
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2012
bommaster: Morning House

hope everyone had a nice weekend, yeah! back to business. enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102)

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.