Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise (2469 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by muuyiwaa: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
I started a relationship about 2yrs ago with this lady who resides the same street with me. Infact we have being friends before the intimacy. I really love her but i doubt her love for me. The reason is because she is one that cannot sit down for 5mins. she is always here or there. She likes social gathering and like partying. She is also my first love in my entire life. i am 28yrs of age and she is 24yrs of age and never being in a relationship until april last year.i am in my final yr and infact only 1 semester remaining for me to leave the university. She is just a secondary dropout but i kept encouraging her that she could go to school and i have told her that i would get a G.C.E for her next yr and even pay for her lessons. I do give her weekly allowances close to 3,000 naira buy her clothes and do alot for her. Honestly speaking she is the only one that has seen me naked and no one else but still she flirt.I have caught her close to 4 times with a guy in his car and she knows it. Everytime she apologises and say sorry.she says she love me but i think she is just after my little money. i really wanna marry her but i am in a dilemma. i am not used to girls and i am the shy type and she knows it. she knows i cannot talk 2 a girl becos i am shy. I am tired and fed up. I told her that i am pissed off. Just this Friday i was with her eating and drinking in a public pub and she received a call from her numerous boyfriend and immediately she said she was leaving to see someone. i confronted her and she said its just a friend. I later found out that it is one of her boyfriend who comes with a car. I was mad and could not sleep that night. I was infact weeping and said i would never see her again. Even as i send this poser i am still in tears and cannot continue anymore. We still saw dis morning and there was no greetings becos i was off to somewhere.I am fed up with life. ITs like women are the same. I really need a constructive advise from this house.I would love that becos its a critical issue on ground.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by rockiedink(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
are you a man or what? you know what to do!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by obua: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
Do not go on with her, she is not for you.
You will outgrow shyness. If you must have a girlfriend, talk to your sisters or cousins and they will help you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Bestglo(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
Being someone who is heading for something in a relationship,i don't think she is the kind of girl u really need
Sorry if this hurts but i must tell u she is not a serious type at all. ur life is worth living my dear so just dont blow ur life away over her
why don't u take some long breath down.i mean take some time to think,realise what exactly u want nd take that bold step to approach another girl
u will surely find that good girl that u deserve nd desire
all the best
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by cblow(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2007
@poster,
face your studies and get a life. perhaps this is the devil that has been sent to ensure you dont graduate by toying with your emotions. she sure doesnt deserve you and no matter what she says, she is not satisfied with you and forget the money you give her. it is alot though, but might be peanuts compared to what she receives from outside. so, take hold of your heart and use your head. focus on what is before u and achieve something. @24 she doesnt have her GCE. do you think she will have it at 30? move on with life my guy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by ITGuru3: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
O Boy, the fact be say for where the babe dey, u be real MAGA and she knows it very well,,,,,,,,,

From all indications, u dont even know this girl,,,,,,A final year student spending over 3,000 weekly on one babe,,mmh,,,she is not worth it my guy,

you are only maintaining her levels for classy guys with ride,,,,and I bet you that those guys with ride will be spending less than u does on her,,,,not because they dont have the doe but coz they are not the MAGA here but u,,,,

My advice: Bone the chick and dont think of all the things u've been doing for her coz that will make it more difficult to leave her, Face ur studies, come out and work for money real hard bro,,,,,,U will see that when u start working and have ur own ride ,,,,na girls go chase u and they break their hearts for ur sake,,,

There is a saying in the bible that : For those who have (Money), much (babes) will given unto them, but for those who does not have (money), even the one they have (babe), shall be taken and added on to those who already have (money and babes)

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2007
Secondary school dropout
A flirty personality
Disrespectful

If these are the qualities you want in a wife go for her.

She doesn't love you, period!!!!!

And your statement-ITs like women are the same- please do not use your only experience to judge us, please.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by kulex2k1(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2007
Oyinbo MAGA dey, Naija MAGA dey sef.
@poster
if u no wise up men ur on ur own. Haba! Guys don soji pass dat level u'd b a graduate soon and ur stil dis dumb. Well u said it she's d only one u've eva slept wit and i guess she's gud dat na y u don kolo finish. Omo abeg wise up, bone d bit%*h and move on she aint 4u u deserve a beta lady.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by kulex2k1(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2007
Oyinbo MAGA dey, Naija MAGA dey sef.
@poster
if u no wise up men ur on ur own. Haba! Guys don soji pass dat level u'd b a graduate soon and ur stil dis dumb. Well u said it she's d only one u've eva slept wit and i guess she's gud dat na y u don kolo finish. Omo abeg wise up, bone d bit%*h and move on she aint 4u u deserve a beta lady.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by klassyguy(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2007
[b]Pally, at 28 u should at least know where you want to be both relationship-wise and life-wise. Don't let any dumb girl who doesn't appreciate your feelings to her mess up your life. The girl is not woth your tears and sweat at all.

It happened to me once when i was younger. I so much cared for this babe but after sometime she started behaving funny and her whole attitude changed. After about a year of trying to patch things up and make it work, i got fed up of the whole thing and decided to let the girl go. it was a hard decision but i was later glad that i did. Can you believe that the girl ended up getting pregnant for someone who wasn't even up to my standard both in education and status (a baker boy in one bakery) and after aborting the pregnancy, wanted to make things up with me? Definitely i gave her a cold shoulder. The last i heard of this girl was that she was sleeping around in school and she got pregnant again for another guy, and thereby ended up having to get married to him. And this was because the guy's mother begged him to accept the baby.

So my guy, don't let any useless b*tch mess ur life up for you. there are many other decent girls around town who will appreciate you more than her. Just save your money for better things. Baff up tight, chow beta, and be a man. u need am. She's not worth it.[/b]
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2007
rockiedink:

are you a man or what? you know what to do!!! angry angry angry

Is that the best advice you could give?! If you've none to offer, then don't contribute!!! angry

@ muuyiwaa: It would appear that you're a very generous, giving young man, if not a little naive. This girls knows you too well, and she's using that knowledge to her advantage. Which is NOT to your advantage. I know it hurts, but there'll be other girls, and happily, they're not all like your current lady, there are girls with kindness and integrity out there.

First love can be hard, and it's easy to imagine that if you let go, you'll never find another, but not true! I'd advice you to let this lady go, and crack on with your studies. You're almost done anyway, and distractions like this, you don't need. It would be a shame to ruin your future over someone so worthless and shallow.

And life is definitely worth living! I also feel you need to talk to someone else, share your feelings and thoughts with someone who hasn't got an emotional attachment to you. Make more friends with both male and female. Shyness is not limited to you alone, you'd be surprised how many people that brag about their "conquest's" have actually done anything! You'll gain confidence with experience, and the first step to this is to get rid of your lady, she'll only drag you down, and fuel your insecurities.

Best of luck.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by anney(f): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
@poster,
no allow the girl mugu you again.wake up from your dream !
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by rockiedink(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2007
@siena
Is that the best advice you could give?! If you've none to offer, then don't contribute!!!

thats how you feel? ok just one question dude and i'll shut up: if you were in his shoes, would you wait till things got this bad before you took a step, or you would continue to mugu for her in the name of love?if no be say ur posts dey make sense and u na my guy i for yap ur ass off
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by FactorChic(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hey u said it all, u're 28 right, but come o, u said dis is ur first relationship, so make u no dey judge woman say dem be d same, u've only been with one person

@ age 28, secondary school drop out dey mess u like dis, let her be, she has lots o fthem and u know it, what are u still waiting for? till sye says yes and y'all get married do u think she will stop dis act? just let her be and move on
from what u stated, it's clear that she's not ur woman, I hope u find d perfect one, but dis one definitely is not, and about u being shy, abeg good girls easy to fi nd these days o, if u sti down in ur house, cating shy, not talking to anybody, woman no go waka come meet u for ur house o

U need to get out there and mingle, make new friends, get in touc with that Tiger inside of u, abeg, it's hard, just try it, maybe u need some partying to do too, dat might boost ur ego,

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by adeboo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Maybe she is just a sociable person, she doesnt sound like a flirt to me or a wakaabout.

Its just that she could like going out - i am like that but i have to cut it down once i am in a relatioship with the view of settling down.

She is still kinda young and if u like her, u dont have to dupm her now.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2007
@ muuyiwaa: Different snippets of advice here, but you'll have to make the final decision. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Bennyboy(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2007
One word bro. [size=16pt]BAIL[/size] cool
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by rockiedink(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2007
Siena:

@ muuyiwaa: Different snippets of advice here, but you'll have to make the final decision. I wish you the best of luck.

Isn't that what I said earlier? now you've come to arrive at the same answer as me; only in different words.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2007
rockiedink:

Isn't that what I said earlier? now you've come to arrive at the same answer as me; only in different words.

Lol, yours sounded harsh bro, but not to worry. Maybe I was harsh the way I responded to you. Truce?  wink
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by rockiedink(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2007
Siena:

Lol, yours sounded harsh bro, but not too worry. Maybe I was harsh the way I responded to you. Truce? wink

no wahala. u na my guy na. everly!!! cool cool cool
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2007
No worries, brother. As you guys say, "no shaking", "nothing dey happen"! cool
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by dre11(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
shocked
bro the girl don take u as mugun
she like u one bit
i beg piss out
there is alot to life than just one girl who dont know how lucky she is to find a good guy like u
u have a good future and dont waste on this yeye girl
yours is on the way
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nautillus(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
HE HE HE grin grinbro wake the f**k up and smell the coffee grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by saucekid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
tasty coffe at that natty grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Uzzyan: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2007
sIENA BABY THANKS FOR THAT
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan:

sIENA BABY THANKS FOR THAT

That's ok. But, what have I said / done? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by donchigo1: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
form your story one ought to be tired cos she doesn't deserved to be your girl.

the greatest reward of runing out from trouble is more trouble, so bro take your time and put yourself together. i think this is the time you have to work hard and face your life to the brim. although we are humanbeings, the feelings is inevitable. so just gat to forget everything. may be she is not the girl for you. you been shy is not a criteria that you cant get another babe.

just work hard and see if she will not be jealous of you . may be when you don hammer. she will be the one begging to come into your life.

some times it does happen.

take heart eh
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
its better u hav a broken relationship dan a broken marriage.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by akaluka: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2007
hmm! na wa o!
so maga still full this country boys dey waste time dey look for oyinbo wey go pay.
ol'boy u better wake up.the small money you should be using to enjoy urself as a student,u dey go put am for bear bear bank.
u better face ur studies

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by amsky(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
siena how are you?i like you eventhough we have not met.you have alot inbetween youe ears.are you male or female?

okay poster back to you.so sorry for what u are passing through now.all girls are not like that,i can assure you.just be cool okay.in my candid opinion,pls get on with life and leave this girl alone okay.face ur books pass ur degree exams,you have a bright future.
on a lighter note-you get pepper sha o.a whole 3k.undergraduate like you.abeg fling some come my side you hear. good luck
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by smartsoft(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
hahahahha , that one small thing now haba, that one na small thing wey that gurl do, see let me tell you a gurl can i like you if she really likes and not love, you go buy house for her and she go still dey flirt belive me, all na game
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by emma26(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
how cum a guy like me just woke upn one morning saying dat he his tired of his girl well i have gat d solut, just go out der and look 4 another girl of ur chioch or u go 4 acheck up cus it sims as if u want a suger mummy lolllllllllll

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back / A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.