Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise (2471 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by topup: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2009
At least you're smart enough to put 1 + 1 together, and find out what the conclusion of all her lies adds up to, but you seem to lack courage. What are you scared of, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, people will take advantage of those of us who lend ourselves too much.

I think you should become more aware of your actions, and expect the same treatment you give. Okay, I understand she may not be able to give you money in return for that you've already given her, but she isn't even given you time, love or affection, these things are free and they can count for a lot more than a note can.

Please, guard yourself, but most of all be smart. When things start to bring you to tears, that is where you should draw the line. I mean, have you even made her upset? Have you done wrongs in the past that equate to what she's doing to you? This relationship is definitely NOT 50:50.

I really sympathise with you, and I think it's clear for everyone to see that she is not right for you, but one relationship in which you have allowd yourself to be manipulated for her own advantage doesn't at all count towards all the others which you have yet to have.
Seriously, not every woman is the same. There are women on this forum telling the exact same story but saying that 'all men are the same'.

You being a generous, loving, giving man, I wouldn't think you would fall into the category that these women talk about, so have hope that there are women out there who also don't fall into the category that your ex does. Yes, I said ex, because she stopped being a girlfriend to you, a long time ago.

You need to regain respect, I think some damage has been done already, and I don't really believe that this relationship can be salvaged, since her impression of you would probably always remain the same, since you two have been dating for years. The only thing to do is to focus on yourself, leave her, and focus on being happy with yourself.

I don't agree in unmarried men giving their girlfriends an allowance. Is that the price of love - especially if the man is in a position where he doesn't have this money to waste!! I really don't understand why girls accept this money, they don't realise that the more they take the cheaper they are appearing, ironic really.

Anyways, all the best to you.
God Bless.

It's okay, you'll learn what a true girlfriend should be hopefully in your next relationship.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by elelem(m): 2:27am On Apr 16, 2010
So what other sign are u waiting for before you run for your dear life or are u waiting for her to give u a parting gift HIV AIDS
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by johngate: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2010
Helo,I if you are realy tires then see this SMS and say this to any new girl who you like.
then she will like you.but translate this into english.

SUNA HA PHOOL KALYUN SE TUMHE RAB NE BANAYA HA
HAME BHI THORI SI KHUSHBU CHURANE KI IJAZAT HO
SUNA HA TERI ANKHON MA SITAROON KA BASERA HA
HAME IS ROSHNI SE GHAR SAJANE KI IJAZAT HO
SHARARAT SE BHARI YE DIN BARI MADHOSH HAIN RATEIN
HAWAEEN AA K SUNTI HAIN HAMARE PYAR KI BATEIN
SUNA HA PYAR MA DIL PAR KOI QABU NAHI HOTA
YE SARI CHAHTEIN TUM PER LUTANE KI IJAZAT HO
TAMANNA HA TUMHARE PYAR MA MASHOOR HO JAEIN
HAME TUM IS QADAR CHAHO K HAM MAGHROOR HO JAEN
SUNA HA PYAR MA YE DOORYAN ACHI NAHI HOTI
QAREEB AAKAR UMEEDOON KO JAGANE KI IJAZAT HO
SUNA HA PHOOL KALYUN SE TUMHE RAB NE BANAYA HA
HAME BHI THORI SI KHUSHBU CHURANE KI IJAZAT HO

ANd if you need english love SMS's then come here.WWW.mobitwist.com
Re: I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise by johngate: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2010
Somebody is thinking of you.
Somebody is caring about you.
Somebody misses you.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
Somebody is very proud of you.
bring my sms papers messages are thinking about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You are tired of your girl then find someone else.There is no compulsion on you.
and if you want to attract girl then you need to do her new and loving SMS's.
and come to this site you will find it attractive. www.mobitwist.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Say Its Over / It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.