Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' (781 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by yusuf2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
He proposes to marry you, but then, you would have to wait for two or more years before he fixes a date for the actual wedding to take place, maybe due to his financial status or other reasons. Would you choose to understand & wait till then, or move on if an immediate/ready suitor steps in?
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
That's a relationship with ellipsis. I'm the patient type as long as it's not going to be a lost cause.
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Mynd44: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2012
It depends on the reason for the delay
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by slimyem: 4:55am On Jul 12, 2012
dicey one...but i'd say if u see an almost definite future with the man,you should wait it out.
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: dicey one...but i'd say if u see an almost definite future with the man,you should wait it out.
This is the second time I am seeing a calm post by you (today) what's wrong babe? Going soft on us?
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by slimyem: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is the second time I am seeing a calm post by you (today) what's wrong babe? Going soft on us?
...that's because you peeps like to poke holes where unnecessary!
I roll as i like it...when i like it!
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: ...that's because you peeps like to poke holes where unnecessary!
I roll as i like it...when i like it!
Hmmm.
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Rocktation(f): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2012
yusuf_@:
He proposes to marry you, but then, you would have to wait for two or more years before he fixes a date for the actual wedding to take place, maybe due to his financial status or other reasons. Would you choose to understand & wait till then, or move on if an immediate/ready suitor steps in?

Not everybody views marriage as the ultimate award/trophy for relationships, you know. Sometimes, it's good to just let yourself go with the tide...wherever it leads to. If i really cared and he asked me to wait, it'd be the littlest thing to do, given that i'm looking to be happy as well. But whereby one's all emcompassing joy will be to get married, then by all means, they shouldn't.
Re: For Ladies Only: Would You Hold On To A '2 Yrs Long Marriage Proposal?' by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2012
I see nothing wrong if u feel confortable with his personalty. If u believe in prayer, just pray 4 grace 2 get fulfilled.

Oko wan lode----husband scarce ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Want To Be Just Friends, But Girls Do, Why Is That? / 50 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Let This Warning Be Indelibly Imprinted In The Minds of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.