Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (200204 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ololade1999: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls let us all increase our prayers to God as only Him can give us this job cos abuja people alone get dem own slots per state while the states sef get dem own.i am not here to dampen people's hopes but its an inner caucus secret wic is genuine.pls increase ur prayers as only God can do it and he wil do it 4 us all amen amen and amen
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vivalavida(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
This thread has gone quiet.No more info forth-coming.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by nobleman1st: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
lets all b optimistic btw nw n end of d mnth he go happen. Mit u at d top.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by nobleman1st: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
i learnt dat 10 names were submitd per state. Pray hard we ll all get it by God's grace. Or any oda useful info.? Lets share opinion 2geda one lov.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vivalavida(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
This thread z confusing.u hear someone say 30 - 35names, u hear 10 names. They will soon call,thats all wat i am hearing.When will they ever call? Or are we sure they havent even called pple secretly?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by LeJeun3: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2012
zubino: Hello guys, pls has anybody heard from Abia State. Reply will be highly appreciated.

Abia nko?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls guys when exactly is d date to call bcoz I am tird of rumors an I blif in God nd I knw is only God cn gv us this job lts intensify our prayers, we wll make it by God grace.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ololade1999: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Relax Guy,they havent called anybody secretly.if they have done so,i will tel u but lets continue to hope in God as He is only one dat can give us dis job cos slot in per state must surely happen.may God allow us on dis platform to favoured amen,amen and amen.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by rash47(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2012
Hello peeps, may God almighty stand by you all in this unemploment wahala. My piece of advise to every prospective applicant is that,they should not put their eggs in one basket.

This my third attempt of writing d sss exam, d second one I was called for interview in oct 2010 in their asokoro office abuja,I was exceptional on dat day,hopes flying so high nd beginning to imagine myself a gallant sss officer with those sophisticated guns.......my guys at end of d day d tin turn story story. The sss job is d most secretive job nobody can define d mode of selection for recruitment,for d meantime kip all ur fingers crossed,pray hard nd don't expect much
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2012
rash47: Hello peeps, may God almighty stand by you all in this unemploment wahala. My piece of advise to every prospective applicant is that,they should not put their eggs in one basket.

This my third attempt of writing d sss exam, d second one I was called for interview in oct 2010 in their asokoro office abuja,I was exceptional on dat day,hopes flying so high nd beginning to imagine myself a gallant sss officer with those sophisticated guns.......my guys at end of d day d tin turn story story. The sss job is d most secretive job nobody can define d mode of selection for recruitment,for d meantime kip all ur fingers crossed,pray hard nd don't expect much
guy tanx 4 dis words, u r on point. No one can b sure of making it 2 d training school. We al put our hope in God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2012
Any news, my good people?? Even rumours and speculations are all welcome @ a time like this. Keep hope alive, y'all.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Peruseman(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2012
now that the time is closing up, can we all narrate how we were able to make it to this stage. As for me, i almost died of high bp while waiting for the test invite as i was a bit far from my state.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Peruseman: now that the time is closing up, can we all narrate how we were able to make it to this stage. As for me, i almost died of high bp while waiting for the test invite as i was a bit far from my state.
Hw far were u from ur state? Bcuz i was in lagoz wen i got d text, and had to travel d next day to Owerri.
The same thing applied wen i got the sms for the interview
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vivalavida(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
genuine info plzzz
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Peruseman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
i stay at bonny island, river state and am to go to enugu. I had of the intake through this forum. I quickly called my bros who knew an sss officer to confirm it. The next day, he called me that it is true and that i should ensure i submit mine before 10 am.the next day as early as 5am, i went to enter boat going to ph ist before taking another one to enugu. Thank God i reached enugu by 2 pm due to bad road at aba and okigwe. I finally submitted it and was told to home that they call me. I returned back to bonny the next day by 2pm only to get a text by 5.30pm inviting me for oral screening the next day by 10am. At this point, my bp started to rise. The test and oral interview was even worse. Aba and okigwe road added more pain to me. I won't mention money here but the joy is that am almost there.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
I heard d info on wednesday n wz told 2 send my cv 4 submission. Afta sending d Cv,i wz told 2 start coming dat same wednesday. I didnt bt 1st tin thursday i left abj 4 owerri. By Friday i went to dia office evn if i didnt gt any invitation,da cancelled d test n told us 2 go bk 2 d place we are coming 4rm. I decided 2 wait smal 4 like a week. On thursday i got d invite 4 d test 2 b written on saturday dat week. My guys dat was it,on dat Saturday we al went 2 Govt college owerri d venue of d test,around 3pm i hvnt heard my name,b4 i knew it da told all of us 2 write d exam. D rest is history,bt i pray 2 mk it 2 abj. Dats al i pray 4. Tanx pple n God bless,we r going 2 mk it.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vivalavida(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ran into some luck.Ma cuz just came to the house with 2 sss dudes.One is proposing marriage to her.talked with both of them @ lenght.They told me none has been called so far.that more than 10 will be taken per states due to a dearth of officers in the force (using their language). I asked them of the merit/know-person brouhaha and they were like merit will be taken but that if u know folks in abuja,u might as well press the buttons.
Hope i helped
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
@viva,Gud info,bt did da say anytin abt wen dis pple myt cal. @peru, gv us mor info guy abeg we nid am.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by gazal88888(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
Hello to everyone in d house, any information about OYO STATE

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Potential DSS guys,barely less than 2{two}months to go,i pray for the members of these Honorable Forum to make it to abuja.sincerely,this job is so sweet should you made it as a CADET OFFICER,i use to envy my guys who are in the service. :[/color][color=#000099] smiley cry
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
cato3: Potential DSS guys,barely less than 2{two}months to go,i pray for the members of these Honorable Forum to make it to abuja.sincerely,this job is so sweet should you made it as a CADET OFFICER,i use to envy my guys who are in the service. :[/color][color=#000099] smiley cry
cato, how do u mean?, 2months to go as-in how? Do u mean dey wud call in 2months time? And hw did u get d Info?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Catoo I dnt undstnd wat u mean by saying 2month, we guys ar expctn any moment frm nw bt u ar saying in 2 mnths time. Pls what is ur reason nd ur source. I pray 4 evrybdy in dis forum to make it nd insha Allah we wll make it, thanks nd God bless. I remain surajdman!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
House we shouldn't doll our self, no information or any rumor
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kayswagg(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
[b][/b]no matter how long it may take those in charge to call us either for interview or training ....all I know and belive isthat we shall wait patiently for them to desired for the will of almighty allah to come to pass cos sss cadet officer shall b ours....I rep #lagos#
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2012
In OYO,we just applied,wrote test and nothing has happened ever since. No call or text. God in YOU alone I put my faith and trust. I believe.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by zubino(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2012
Good day to all my fellow prospective CADET OFFICERS by Gods grace. Please lets vomit all information we have to this honourable members of the house. People like CATO should update us or any other fellow in the house. Personally, i strongly believe that those successful will be contacted between now and september.

May God help us.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by singlet1: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pls where can i get the form. I'm in lagos state. Pls reply, help me please
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
I HAD FROM MY SOURCE THAT THEY WILL CALL CADET OFFICERS FOR INTERVIEW AT ABUJA ON OCTOBER.IDONOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN INFO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kemam(f): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Sss wil nt put advert on internet u get get d information frm there staff or a frd who is aware of it.wel if its for junior they wer receiving application in July in portharcourt command.we r through wth our oral nd written interview in ph for senior officers.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by zubino(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Please i need to know, does it really mean tnat some states didnt conduct interviews. In Abia there was no interview, but if u are in Abia and u attended interview, pls kindly inform the house. if u know that your state didnt conduct interview use this forum to inform us. Lets analyse the implications and way forward.
For those that their states conducted interviews, what do u think about states that didnt? Lets thrash this issue once and for all. Pls send your comments.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2012
In Imo State we did interview,we where about 90 out of d more than 4000 pple dat wrote d exam. D issue in Imo is dat we kw dat its abt 90 pple we r in dis race wt. Bt dos 4rm Abia,Anambra n other States dat didnt conduct Interview dnt kw anytin abt d critrea da r using. Lets kp hop alive,4rm all rumors mehn..... E no go easy 2 mk am 4 abj considering d num involved n d fact dat if its 10 pple per state. Only 3 wil com 4rm ur Senatorial Zone.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by akaymotus: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
zubino: Please i need to know, does it really mean tnat some states didnt conduct interviews. In Abia there was no interview, but if u are in Abia and u attended interview, pls kindly inform the house. if u know that your state didnt conduct interview use this forum to inform us. Lets analyse the implications and way forward.
For those that their states conducted interviews, what do u think about states that didnt? Lets thrash this issue once and for all. Pls send your comments.

Yes some states didn't conduct interview, like my state (Ekiti) didn't conduct interview, they sent the names of the successful candidates who wrote the test straight to Abuja. I went to the sss office to confirm it. And its also likely they will need more than 10 cadet officers from each state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.