Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (199347 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Pakavy(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2012
joy johnson: Pls am intrested o, when is the interview date, cos I love the job, here is my email angeljoyissweet@yahoo.com
wuld u lyk dat of borno or yobe state?!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Time iz d best healer, moving gradually am nw counting dayz if really our expectation is true. October iz lk 2mrw if we wait patntly an I bliv we wll al make it INSHA ALLAH.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by victorD3: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2012
You guys want to join the SSS and you are busy sharing interview questions here, another sign that you won't be called.

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Tennyrank(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Well, i wish u all success in ur job expectatn. To those states that interviews were conducted,a total of 10 names were sent from d interviewee,while those states were interviews were not conducted 10 names of d best candidates were sent to their office in Abuja. And for those that did d interview,i think it is not just the answer to the questn they are lookin 4,rather d way it was answered;d appearance n a whole lot. Also, after d interview,dey dont just call u,as they do a thorough investigation on u without ur knowledge. They go into details to ascertain every bit of ur past years in life n if no adverse record then they wil finally invite u to training on short notice. Once again i wish u all expectant the best

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
sup guys, i would like to know, is nysc discharge certificate required when applying for the Job?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Well, i dn't knw hw true is it,bt a sss friend of mine did told me dat,afta the state must have sent d names of dia states interview, that some pipo wil b invited to face another interview in kaduna,then they pick their choice b4 d main trainning exercise whc wil commence on their own time. And he franticali told me 2 continue wit wat i'm doin dat dey wil cal wen d time is rite. So go ahead wit ur daily activities on til ur fone respond 2 dia calls,gud luck y'all

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
sarajevo: sup guys, i would like to know, is nysc discharge certificate required when applying for the Job?
it is,bt u must knw dat dis is nigeria. Try 2 c if nysc can give u a "letter to whom it may concern"
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by styles2009: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pakavy: wuld u lyk dat of borno or yobe state?!
not funny tongue
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by tonynickson(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Its neva easy, U̶̲̥̅̊ all jst need prayers .they will select 10 ppl frm each state and wen U̶̲̥̅̊ get to abuja, after their final interview, they will pick like 2 or3 at most and d rest of U̶̲̥̅̊ will be story. I realy no a lot abt their mode of recruitment,I went for it 5times and was nt taken simply becos I ad no VIP to bak me up..gud luck to y'all
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2012
This waiting game is not for the faint-hearted, I swear. Ahn ahn!!

People, let's just keep this thread going till it's Uhuru, please.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
yea,10 people will be invited to abuja from each state after which 2 or 3 people will be finally selected but you will be among the 2 or 3 persons.shalom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by MbaUche1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why is Abia state taking dis interview so long 2 call us, or hv der called 4 interview secretely, pls if ur 4rm Abia state and u hv called 4 interview pls kindly infom ed us.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
And the wait continues........ But no matter how long the night lasts, dawn will surely come. SHALOM!!!

2 Likes

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vivalavida(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
No longer commenting here. Why? Got wind from the two sss guys that i met in owerri that tho i did well in the state interview,that the list from imo were names of connected pple and that mine wasnt there. Too bad.
Changing focus to other stuffs.Goodluck to those who are connected and are eventually called up.
I officially sign-out from this thread.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2012
vivalavida: No longer commenting here. Why? Got wind from the two sss guys that i met in owerri that tho i did well in the state interview,that the list from imo were names of connected pple and that mine wasnt there. Too bad.
Changing focus to other stuffs.Goodluck to those who are connected and are eventually called up.
I officially sign-out from this thread.
Too bad, But wishing u well in other things u lay ur hands on. Good luck frnd... LGO life goes on
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2012
Like a deer senses water, my spirit senses that the hour of victory is near. God can do it....again.
☻ ☺

2 Likes

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2012
I heard that nxt month (october) is the month bt when they call iz direct to training school no more interview at Abuja bt serious screening and verification at Lagos. Wish everybody here in Nairaland success!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by zubino(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Guys how una dey? Please those that have reliable information should release it. Now is the acceptable time, tomorrow may be late. Good luck to my people.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Fellow expectant, i believe this month is our month of training, with Jesus i can do all things, just ready and lets continue praying we will all celebrate together in Jesus name
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by chicoezy10: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2012
innocentc25: Fellow expectant, i believe this month is our month of training, with Jesus i can do all things, just ready and lets continue praying we will all celebrate together in Jesus name

I ALSO BELIEVE. BUT HOUSE, IF U HAVE AN OPTION OF CHOOSING THIS JOB AND A MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANY JOB, LETS SAY OF THE SAME SALARY. WHICH ONE WILL U CHOOSE?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by tonzo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
HI GUYS! YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT THE CURTAINS WILL SOON BE CLOSED IN THIS THREAD.I THANK GOD FOR SOME BROTHERS THAT HAVE GOT OTHER JOBS DURING THE WAITING PROCESS.MANY OF US IN THIS THREAD DONT HAVE SPONSORS,POLITICIANS,SSS DIRECTORS AS FRIENDS ,BUT THE GOD WE SERVE WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH AMEN.THE GOD THAT HELPED DAVID CONQUER GOLIATH WILL SEE US THROUGH.THIS IS THE FINAL LAP,IF YOU DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD,COS OUR HELP IS IN THE LORD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.WHEN GOD SAYS YES NO MAN, SPONSOR,POLITICIAN NOR DIRECTOR CAN SAY NO.DONT LISTEN TO THE DISCOURAGING COMMENTS OF PAST APPLICANTS,BELIEVE IN WHAT GOD SAYS.STAY BLESSED REMELE,WIZZY,GODELLO CATO3,ZUBINO,EYORE,VIVA,SURAJ@ALL SHALAOM
SEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA IN LASGIDI ON-CODE.CONFIRMED INTEL grin shocked cheesy
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
k
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by emrino(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
tonzo: HI GUYS!............SEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA IN LASGIDI ON-CODE.CONFIRMED INTEL grin shocked cheesy
Does it mean no more ten per state?? Just the final selection directly
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yeah I also heard it from a sss frnd that iz direct to training school no more intrvw, he even told me that I should start preparing may b I wll b among d scsful ones bcoz they give short notice. Pls GUuYS get ur slf prepared!!! We wll make it INSHA ALLAH.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ezekielenejeta(f): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
i really admire d way u guyz ar cooperating, kp it up even in d service, u gona need alot of it!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tonzo and suranj, una Weldon, thiz thread is up again which shows that its getting close to its end. Still thanking Ɣ☺Ʊ all for your contributions. Which  believe helped most of us if not every one on †ђξ thread. Wishing U̶̲̥̅̊ all †ђξ best, as we all get ready for †ђξ final SMS. @ Wizzy, Ɣ☺Ʊ too much, plenty Gbosaa for U̶̲̥̅̊!!!!!  hail.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ekababy1(f): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2012
I pray we all get called. d period of waitn is nt easy @ all.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by zubino(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2012
@TONZO Thank God for men like u. I will also use this opprtunity to thank everyotherperson that made this thread lively and updated, u guys are great. The truth remains that the call is almost at the door steps. Lets patiently wait for the final minute call. Sponsor or no sponsor, God has the final say and signature. By Gods grace we will all sit and gist about all these soon. GOODLUCK AND SEE U GUYS ON TOP.

I raise hand specifially for REMELE,WIZZY,GODELLO CATO3,EYORE,VIVA,SURAJ.

2 Likes

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=zubino]@TONZO Thank God for men like u. I will also use this opprtunity to thank everyotherperson that made this thread lively and updated, u guys are great. The truth remains that the call is almost at the door steps. Lets patiently wait for the final minute call. Sponsor or no sponsor, God has the final say and signature. By Gods grace we will all sit and gist about all these soon. GOODLUCK AND SEE U GUYS ON TOP.

I raise hand specifially for REMELE,WIZZY,GODELLO CATO3,EYORE,VIVA,SURAJ.[/quote

Zubino, thanks  pray we all make it . Gbossa for Ɣ☺Ʊ too
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=remele2]Ebonyi state security service has finally called.
I Feel like crying for the matured manner you guys exhibited before,during and after the exams since June till now in this forum.though this is not my valedictory message.i am very proud of u guys and the only lady amongst us.as the all awaiting time draws nigh,my prayer is to see the faces[S} of this humble house at abuja for us to know each other well and probably drink champagne together.see u guys at the top,SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Cato, your Head is still Valid!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ have. Also bin part of thiz thread, pple like Ɣ☺Ʊ kept †ђξ thread moving till diz day. And  believe we shall all Drink to success on thiz.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wit d words of courage we all have being sharing here,i pray dat victory and joy shal be ours IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.