Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse (4142 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
As if I give a damn about how you feel when I comment
Wen ll ur data plan xpire cos I need a moment/ 2 without u.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
Exponental: Most ladies marry d available man n cheat 2 balance the other desires!
-- GREED!!!!!!!
That is the definition of a Biatch
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by bknight: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd u neednt be harsh on ur admirer na! I dnt think she initially meant any harm
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
amyg:
Ur username is wonderful.can I just cal u a-z?

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2012
amyg:
Wen ll ur data plan xpire cos I need a moment/ 2 without u.
Babe, I am into unlimited everything
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Babe, I am into unlimited everything
Does dat include unlimited stalking,quoting,derailings?y is ur gf doing dis 2 u?
Go back 2 ur babe
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
You really need to back off me lady
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nw I v peace.finally
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
*hisses*
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who b dat snake
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
amyg: Who b dat snake
Stop following me this ain't twitter
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop following me this ain't twitter
In ur fckn dreamz,am ff u.u r OYO!
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by ijebabe: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
You both should take this whatever to a boxing ring or the bedroom. Don't care, just get over yourselves angry

*unfollowing*
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2012
We would almost miss you
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by childluck(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2012
190_@:
What's there 2 be construct - u hear say I be carpenter

Anyway poverty is d root source of cheatin in Nigerian relationships today x
. Are you for real? Poverty You don't have a clue.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by 190: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2012
Then what cud be d reason
Most girls are Hungry and their family certainly can't
Take care of them, so what else cud be d problem
Than getting money, via toto sharin
Most of d gurls I've met who я into punny sharin 4 d cash я all from proverty striken homes
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by sweetf: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lack of attention, no affection, no respect for the guy anymore, hurt from the guy or payback. But if it gets to this point the relationship is over no matter what. I don't think the majority of women can cheat and carry on with the relationship as women usually cheat with someone 'better', the decision to cheat is not solely based on looks or passion. But insecure, selfish and childish people choose this way to end a relationship, balanced people end their current relationship first and then move on.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by WuzilistiQ(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
The reason is because they lack total preparation for that part of the life(marriage) they wanted or rushed into.

Some women are just married because their age is up for the ''marriage-trend'' so if any man asks their hand in marriage, they'll just accept the offer b.cos they need to go to the next level=this type of marriage will end up with no feelings so she will not respect her marriage.

Another issue is when they commit theirselves into marriages due to wealth, they end up loosing it too b.cos most of them get married to a man that is not of their age, one who's far from her sense of romance, so that will make her cheat on her spouse if she has the slightest opportunity, and one other thing is marriage fixing by her parents. This also makes one(the lady) not to know the values of her marriage because she doesn't know him too well or at all, she has/had someone she felt something before this marriage, or she wasn't ready, so all this will make one to cheat on her partner without remorse.

Then as for porverty, it comes in two ways, its either the man can't handle his resposibility so she goes out to use her body to help her family(this happens to mostly housewives that are trapped with idleness) more especially when their husband(s) loose their jobs, or she is doing it for the lust of an opportunity to cheat and gain something at the same time which is Prostitution.

Then the worst is the natural way of cheating, this one is a lifestyle, some women can do this because she is a sex freak and her partner is not performing as expected, so she goes outside to satisfy her sexual urge, some women are simply influenced by their friends too, so its something that has to do with a total mis-match in terms of selection. I dont see any reason why a woman cant wait for her husband even if he goes far away for greener pastures a wife is suppose to be a wife no matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by johnwell(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
190_@:
What's there 2 be construct - u hear say I be carpenter
x
Abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by nwakaibeya1: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRAYER of TRUTH&JUSTICE>click>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 ……4those who truly love their pastors&self#AS GOD SAID
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by germainediva(f): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Our women don't marry 4 love.......so they always involve in one sort of cheating be it fone sex,with anoda female,emotional etc.....95% are involve in one or the oda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce / Should I Quit The Relationship??? / Can I Give It A Second Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.