Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Do You Think Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Her? (1520 Views)

PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Her? by Ebucca(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hello NL, please i need advice, insult jonesing and encouragement from you guys 'cos i confide in ALL OF YOU.
My Fret is this; i met this girl back in 2007 through my family friend and we became just friends but were having feelings for each other. As time goes, we parted due to the fact that i got admission in the University.

September 2011, we started getting along together and it was from there that i made my feelings clear to her. She accepted. This girl is a hardworking, beautiful, intelligent, elegant, social, God fearing and caring human. She is the type that deons't joke with her church activities. She made us agree that sex and kissing is highly prohibited in the relationship. I call her Baby which she reciprocate with "Darling or "Baby" too. I have tried my very best to show and let her know i love her but am scared if maybe my kind of lifestyle is what is making her to act the way she is doing.
Most times i send her text messages but she doesn't reply nor call me on the phone. There was a day she complained of me sending text instead of calling her to know how she was doing.
My previous relationship was the type which i was the call center agent, so i don't what to implement that job on this current one. She works in Lagos while i school in the east.

Do you think this girl likes me?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by OldHag: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
Its really really really hard to say if she likes you or not! Re read your post a few times and you'll find the answer within. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by mashnino(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
yeah she does but......"d tin get as e be"

just take am slow slow
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Beync(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
U really got me cracking @ the call center agent. How could someone luv u without at least little sacrifice? @ least she should call once in a while to know how ur side since u r always doing the calling. I cannot say for sure whether she likes u and pretending. I don't like bulging a man with calls but I can holla to know how he is doing sometime. Find out what's her mind, or she is just keeping u on the bench.
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
I really don't know what to think. You gave us too little information to work with
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Sijo01(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Your kind of lifestyle.......do you mind elaborating on this
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Rocktation(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^Now there's a good question.
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ebucca:
Do you think this girl likes me?
You mean you don't know? Smh.
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by cog1: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2012
She's the over-religious type,
This type can make the husband (not boyfriend o)say a catechism
over punny before he enters!!!!
And you must fulfill your other "Biblical"responsibilities as a man!!
Better tie your belt well!!
She likes you! If she doesn't like you,she won't complain about your SMSs.
As for you,stop those your text msgs! Why robbing Peter to pay Paul?
This is a new r/ship,stop bringing the past into your future!
There's no future in the past!!!!!!
What you do to stop being "call center agent" as you put it is,
Focus more on helping others than on yourself.
When you are busy helping others out,you won't have time to
be thinking about who you should call. Also,call like 3 out of the 7 days.
You have people around;parents,brothers,sisters,try to keep in touch
and be busy for them if you don't know where to get busy.
This advice should not serve as a caveat emptor to keeping your eyes open.
Blessed day.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Tyche(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2012
Old-Hag:
Its really really really hard to say if she likes you or not! Re read your post a few times and you'll find the answer within. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
I still don't have an answer
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Ebucca(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks a lot i appreciate.
cog1: She's the over-religious type,
This type can make the husband (not boyfriend o)say a catechism
over punny before he enters!!!!
And you must fulfill your other "Biblical"responsibilities as a man!!
Better tie your belt well!!
She likes you! If she doesn't like you,she won't complain about your SMSs.
As for you,stop those your text msgs! Why robbing Peter to pay Paul?
This is a new r/ship,stop bringing the past into your future!
There's no future in the past!!!!!!
What you do to stop being "call center agent" as you put it is,
Focus more on helping others than on yourself.
When you are busy helping others out,you won't have time to
be thinking about who you should call. Also,call like 3 out of the 7 days.
You have people around;parents,brothers,sisters,try to keep in touch
and be busy for them if you don't know where to get busy.
This advice should not serve as a caveat emptor to keeping your eyes open.
Blessed day.
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Ebucca(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Sijo01: Your kind of lifestyle.......do you mind elaborating on this

I like hanging out with my friends and all other stuffs boiz do
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by oiseworld: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
just keep the faith, dats the most important thing here. I believe she likes you, but distance can be such a ........ It kills relationships.
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by frank317: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
U were the same guy who claimed God took u to heaven in the religeous section, and now instead of concentrating on how to make heaven u are here tinkin of woma.
What happened to ur so called "heavenlu experience" so many posters thought ur experience was fake and now I see.
Go and ask God for forgiveness for ur blashfemous act (I rmeber u said u saw him dancing and u heard the song "I need an angel" in heaven)before u can get that girl. Rubbish
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by MMM2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Op

Is she a virgin
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Story too long. Dont like reading long stories.#notime. Will be right back! Brb
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
frank3.16:
U were the same guy who claimed God took u to heaven in the religeous section, and now instead of concentrating on how to make heaven u are here tinkin of woma.
What happened to ur so called "heavenlu experience" so many posters thought ur experience was fake and now I see.
Go and ask God for forgiveness for ur blashfemous act (I rmeber u said u saw him dancing and u heard the song "I need an angel" in heaven)before u can get that girl. Rubbish

Bro, u want take laugh finish person oh!! but the guy neva bleep the baby nah; abi lookin' for a woman to marry na sin? The guy see vision where God dey dance, no be small vision; e nor easy oh!
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by EmmaUG: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
JUST BE CAREFUL AND OBSEEVANT EVEN THOS WHO SAY I LOVE U MAY STIL DONT MEAN IT
Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by Csami(m): 2:38am On Aug 18, 2012
seriallink:

Bro, u want take laugh finish person oh!! but the guy neva bleep the baby nah; abi lookin' for a woman to marry na sin? The guy see vision where God dey dance, no be small vision; e nor easy oh!
Saw God dancing? The guy really need jesus in his life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Her? by mspookie: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2012
Why don't u date your school mate biko? Must u date a workin class chic?? Be like say dis geh no send u small sef.. undecided no kiss, no nothing,lol!

(1) (Reply)

Do Wives Who Own Blackberries Make Them Cheat On Their Husbands.i Need Advice. / All About A Woman / My Gurllover Just Denied Me In The Presence Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.