Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? (3222 Views)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / 35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by tayooluwole: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
While checking my phone, I stumbled over this pics and I began to wonder if beautiful ladies do sometimes run into solemn thinking like this...

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Emodeee: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes, ladies get worried cos they won't be getting attention like they used to.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Trash ! angry

Who does that? undecided

I only fear getting old sad
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by cruzita(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
embarassed its painful to think that one day all the effort,Mary Kay,money and time will be of no use again
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trash ! angry

Who does that? undecided

lolz its still d same thing the older u get .. the more ur beauty fades... so?? u need to actually think b4 u talk.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Life is in stages I guess and youths just wanna be youths except youths who have gone thru hardships far above what their mates go thru. When u see d other part of life, u'll think less of beauty and handsomeness then virtue begins to shine out of you.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Joysmith: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't have tym to tink about dat
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is exactly what Ugly girls use to console 'emselves or what guys use when a beautiful girl rejects the love they profess.

We will all get old some day, so let's live while we'r young and make d best of it #LeaveTrashForLawma

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by titosantana(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes! The thoughtful ones do.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by popesam1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some girls don't think of this
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fuvk beauti
Da caption should be

My kitty_cat wil turn 2 bore hole
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Life is in stages I guess and youths just wanna be youths except youths who have gone thru hardships far above what their mates go thru. When u see d other part of life, u'll think less of beauty and handsomeness then virtue begins to shine out of you.

God bless ya bro u just spilled out my thoughts
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think bout that anytime I'm in front of my mirror....
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin It's common sense that every living thing grows old, I'm not scared of aging, I'm scared of aging without contributing my quota to the progress of humanity. @ Those who get devastated when they think about old age are mostly people that have allowed their physical appearance to define their existence.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by refiner(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't!.....
fank God am nt beautiful.... maybe wen am old I will!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omavik:
I think bout that anytime I'm in front of my mirror....

you'll probably be a whole lot prettier when you're older.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nimexy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trash ! angry

Who does that? undecided

wots dt y fear of getin old.. ar u nt a people or a peson. U mst old o! wether u like it or nt..
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Trash ! angry

Who does that? undecidedthen let me marry u sharp sharp

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by faith551(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
so who wouldnt get ugly in old age,obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
armylord:
lolz its still d same thing the older u get .. the more ur beauty fades... so?? u need to actually think b4 u talk.
no its you that needs to think before you type.

As individuals we have different preference, what you cherish is different from what I do cherish.

Beauty is the least of my worries or my treasured values.

The fact I won't be able to do some things I enjoy doing, is scary enough.
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
no its you that needs to think before you type.

As individuals we have different preference, what you cherish is different from what I do cherish.

Beauty is the least of my worries or my treasured values.

The fact I won't be able to do some things I enjoy doing, is scary enough.
kk... no hard feelings ma'am.. we cool yeah ??
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
armylord:
kk... no hard feelings ma'am.. we cool yeah ??
yea smiley
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

you'll probably be a whole lot prettier when you're older.
Why did you say that??
Re: PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
yea smiley
great wink do have a splendid day ahead ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / Check Out Why A Husband Divorced His Wife After Looking Closer To This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.