Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13905 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by WebSurfer(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Very very disappointed
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2012
8 pages, Nothing yet?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by AutoMahnn: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
BOSON: Mr ICME, make good on your promise

@Boson, at the risk of sounding controversial and being cyber-lashed again, i wish to ask you some questions; what really are your objectives on this case? You seem to enjoy all the sympathies moré. If this is not so why have you not made a formal complaint or report to the appropriate authorities, or have you done so but chose to keep this info classified and only available to in-house Jack Bauers? ? You seem to relish all the attention above finding a resolution and getting your money back.

Seeing you have tacitly declined any chance for application of ADR as initial approach to resolving this case, my advice to you is to make a formal report to the appropriate authorities viz; the Nigerian Police, SFU, EFCC or any other relevant AUTHORISED and CONSTITUTED body. And there is no need for any secrecy about this. The authorities will be in the best position to look at the facts and merits of your story both the parts you told this forum and the parts you did not. You must shun ALL that have advised you to employ other 'self-made' or fast track methods for resolution otherwise this is also jungle justice. If you take their route then you have committed the same crime Aluu community committed and then your case will go bad, the hunter will become haunted. Also, if in your 'wisdom' you feel AutoMahnn is in any way complicit feel free to exercise your rights. For members that may be enraged again at this, think of the Aluu4 before bearing any fangs, it all started like this!!!

My point is simple Boson, go report your case formally and do the right thing!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2012
Thanks Automahn. Actually I want my money back. There is no point for me to go jungle justice. I sincerely appreciate your advice.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
BOSON: Thanks Automahn. Actually I want my money back. There is no point for me to go jungle justice. I sincerely appreciate your advice.

I expected that by now you should have really gone far about tracking him down.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Still on this matter?.....e be like sey both of una heads no correct...since how many years ago now!

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gwoapy: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2012
This Man should jst forget about the money and move on with life..Life can sometimes treat one that way!! Its all just vanity pray for Gods blessing ...but surely ICME or wateva will forever be a loser with his entire generations..He is jst a wicked and heartless person i pray God don't forgive you even though you end up paying his money somehow or begging for forgiveness when you later realise wat you did to a fellow human...
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by koribo(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2012
I think its about time nairaland started collecting proper details of those who advertise cars here as pre-order or as major dealers. Using aliases doesnt help issues at all.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Im gonna keep following this thread to see the end....even na 50 yrs to come...may God spare our lives all!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by xerxes456(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
with wot av transpired here zo far its clear dat ICME is an opportunist and cannot b trusted Boson have carelessly fallen into the hand of a con man... i would advice dat boson seek legal assitance, trace and arrest ICME for advance fee fraud... the fear of ICME is d beginnin of wisdom...
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
koribo: I think its about time nairaland started collecting proper details of those who advertise cars here as pre-order or as major dealers. Using aliases doesnt help issues at all.

This has been taken care of. There is a list of registered dealers on this section.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bigcil2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
I guess the matter has been settled
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
ayobase:
Im gonna keep following this thread to see the end....even na 50 yrs to come...may God spare our lives all!

I think it high time I stopped following the thread.

As bigcil2 mentioned, the matter must have been resolved.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by android666: 4:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Na wa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Units Of 2007 & 1 Unit Of 2004 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!) / 2006 Corolla