Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13911 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2012
Please be patient and let see how it goes today. Dont be worked up, he will hopefully keep to his promise and pay up. Good luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by USAutoBuy(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Today is the day the Lord has made.....

Mr ICME, your reputation is at stake. Do not disappoint yourself.

Good luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Ok I will keep calling
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
This past the banking hours, updates the house please.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Icme has not picked up my call oh and he has not paid the money. What do I do?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nairalanders what do I do?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by OAM4J: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
I have been following this thread and I reserve my comment till the day is over.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmm. Na wa o! So there's a user called ICME on here?
Just seeing it him for the first time.
@topic: Wahala dey!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr Icme please let me have my money
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nairalanders please help. People that knows Icme, please assist me to get my money back
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Icme please respond. Please give me back my moneyi
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by okoji: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
ICME, you are a horrible person and you will reap what you have sown. Pay Boson his money or call him and explain your situation. Do you think this money will last you forever? Fraudster.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by redcliff: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2012
omo i have been following this thread too. so ICME or whatever u cal yourself, u dint keep up to ur word even after the long wait? u don fail bro... u r supposed to win mr BOSONs trust by keping in touch no matter what...he should even know your address.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by RickyRoss1(m): 5:28am On Aug 18, 2012
Hmm, next time do your home work well, check the seller well, check the car also, dont pay for a car u haven't ever seen.
And though I havent bought any car via nairaland, if you ask me there are honest and reliable people here whom you can always buy from. Like INSPIRED, he seems rich and comfortable, I always do business with well to do guys, the poor fools will frustrate you. Why does it take this poor soul weeks or months to refund 400? I bet if it were INSPIRED he can refund you the next day. My take is, take this guy to police but remember once you report to the police station he will negotiate and will choose which month/year he will refund you?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by micklplus(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2012
Transaction finally gone sour! I have been following this thread bumper to bumper!

ICME, you have messed up and you have succeeded in tarnishing the images/reputation of other good car dealers here.

U go chop plank and u go see.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2012
Good morning nairalanders. 17th has come and gone and Mr Icme is not responding. What do I do?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2012
Mr Icme please you know I really need this money. Please atleast pick my calls. I need the money please.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2012
BOSON, pls dont be worked up. Relax i am very optimistic that he ll surely pay up. Gud luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Burger01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
This ICME man is bad. His not picking calls and not responding shows his lack of credibility and should be banned on this forum and reported to the police. Rubbish. Used someone elses money to do big boy. Mtcheee.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by redcliff: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Burger01: This ICME man is bad. His not picking calls and not responding shows his lack of credibility and should be banned on this forum and reported to the police. Rubbish. Used someone elses money to do big boy. Mtcheee.

Dnt think banning is d best option right now cos he can actually open another account. So what's d point. Its better he still has d ICME username than have another one under a new identity to still scame people
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
REPORT THE CASE TO POLICE AND GET A GOOD LAWYER

But seriously speaking when next anyone needs a car please check the list of legitimate car dealers up there please
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by sonety2k(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2012
MR ICME Kindly refund his money as you promised .
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Denn(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2012
I have gone through this thread thinking the ICME guy would act like a gentleman. He has proved us wrong.
Desperate situations call for desperate actions
@boson, kindly post his full name and bank details here,he might change his moniker but won't be in a hurry to change his real name. am sure some guys here can help provide his full address and other details here. We are all our brothers' keeper. You can visit him with police officers in SFU (just be ready to 'appreciate' their efforts)
@ICME, you have acted wrongly. They buyer has acted too gentle and you should have reciprocated accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by sonety2k(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Denn: I have gone through this thread thinking the ICME guy would act like a gentleman. He has proved us wrong.
Desperate situations call for desperate actions
@boson, kindly post his full name and bank details here,he might change his moniker but won't be in a hurry to change his real name. am sure some guys here can help provide his full address and other details here. We are all our brothers' keeper. You can visit him with police officers in SFU (just be ready to 'appreciate' their efforts)
@ICME, you have acted wrongly. They buyer has acted too gentle and you should have reciprocated accordingly.

ICME FACEBOOK LINK BELOW ALSO

http://www.facebook.com/#!/neon.automobiles?sk=wall
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
ICME, is a disappointment. His action will definately rub off on other genuine dealers here.

Boson, i will advice that you incident this case in a police station for a start. I really dislike it when some smart alec plays on people's intelligence.

@ICME, if i were you i will toll the humble part of refunding back the op his money. With this action of yours do you still hope to transact business in this forum? If you manage this issue properly, i m optimic that it will win you more customers in time coming. I pray God to give you the grace to redeem yourself from this issue. Goodluck.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
I followed the ICME/Boson saga from date of initial report and must say the mods have not been decisive enough. For a sales subforum, there is need to have a legal support system for customers like boson which can assist to enforce recompense as well as advisories that should be stickied and unmovable on the first page. All sellers should also have legal bound that must be signed so as to have a legally acceptable code of conduct which a breach of can then be explored to press charges. On the other side, boson appears to have acted gullibly by paying a deposit for a goods which integrity and state had not been ascertained. Sorry to say this but you are paying the price for being gullible! ICME conduct so far points at a serial opportunist who preys on others to sustain their existence. Links to these kind of issues should also be filed and stickied as well in a blacklist pool.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by friedrice1: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
why is [b]400,00[/b]0 difficult for a genuine car dealer to refund?
This is not good. MODs over to you.
i think its time car dealers are restricted to the very know trusted few. other sales adverts should be restricted or disallowed.
and whoever wishes to sell should come under the umbrella of the known few.
Its annoying for one to call himself a dealer and cant even respond to questions asked about the
stuff he's selling or hides info about his product in a clear intent to deceive a buyer.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
All thanks for contributions. Has anyone done business with him that knows his address? Please supply the address here
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by shema: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr Boson, so this man is yet to refund you? This is a callous act.
@ICME...where are you?.
Would want moderators to always flag the page of certified car dealers of Nairaland on the frontpage please.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr BOSON, Can you please supply us with the FULL name, Bank Account details, Address and any Detail Including Photos you have of ICME

We are taking this thread to the Front Page of the Nairaland forum.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nairaland Front page? shocked shocked shocked
thats the end of ICME!
Plus when his real names will be published and 'fraudster' tag hung on him. With google, even in donkey years to come, he would have been cursed.
Please, Chief ICME, get in touch with Oga Bosun fast so you aint declared wanted!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by obowunmi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
What a crook. Pls expose him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!) / 2006 Corolla / Extremely Clean Tokunbo man diesel truck with 18 tons hiab for sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.