Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23572 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: I love walking around the house almost naked,mostly in my panties and bra cheesy,whenever i'm home you'll hear my dad say things like "this house is not girls hostel,please wear your clothes".

Dishing food from the pot,leaving it to get cold and then warming it again,sometimes i warm my food 3 times before finally eating it(can't eat cold food).

Licking the beverages in the house.

Watching TV with everything in me,whenever I'm seeing a movie,i give it 100% concentration,you'll actually have to touch me before i know you require my attention.

Complaining about any food that was not prepared by me,it has gotten so bad that anybody that knows me does not agree to help me do anything in the kitchen let alone cook even if its just egg or ordinary water sef sad.

Oh my freecocoa, when can I meet your dad so I can announce my intention to them,oh sorry I have to seek you first. So will you marry me? I love my girl being free and unckad round the house and you just fit the bill, hmm perfect match

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Smoking. I smoke pass baba fela.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Panshow(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
I always like to lean my two legs on the wall while sleeping.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
chucky234: Oh my freecocoa, when can I meet your dad so I can announce my intention to them,oh sorry I have to seek you first. So will you marry me? I love my girl being free and unckad round the house and you just fit the bill, hmm perfect match
Hmm I'll have to think about first.wink
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by not2long(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
sometimes i do eat the nails on my feet, i hardly brush my teeth or take my bath as far as am indoor, i also like postponing assignment when am in school, i really love copying other students and wish everybody gets the same score. i also like arguing with conductors, driver just to prove a point
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ronkebp(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Panshow: I always like to lean my two legs on the wall while sleeping.

*************Wizard alert****************** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
kulyie: Yea,i remember when i was a kid just entering secondary school then,i loved using d school toilet instead of doin my thing at home before goin to school and so there was dis day dat i met d toilet messed up n i was so pressed,i had to use d 2nd toilet and i said 2 myself i will not flush it because somone else used d 1st toilet n dint flush even though there was a paper dat said please flush after use and so i decided dat any day i go to d toilet,i will neva flush even if there are ten gallons of water in d toilet.d day i met my waterloo was when i came out from d toilet and one boy in jss2 was toasting me,of which i've always been doing shakara and hard to get 4 him.d cleaner came to meet me where d boy was toasting me and hit me from my butts and said oya shewa go and flush d toilet.so u are d one dats always messing up d toilet each day i clean it and i was like am not d only one o! Dat day d cleaner reported me to my class teacher and i was asked to wash all d toilets in d school and fetch all d water in d gallons in each toilet.i cried my eyes out dat day and vowed neva to leave d toilet dirty each tym i used it.lol
Kulyie you no go kill me laugh,hmmm you learnt your lesson the hard way
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ivynwa: Staying awake all night long and even till the wee hours of the morning. If I ain't working the next day---it thrills me much that I can get to have my "Me time" night. I will stay awake doing all the stuffs I love to do while watching CNN, It's actually as joyous as if I am having a party. Right now it's day light, the birds are singing and u won't believe that I have been awake all night long. It was my "me-time" night. Make some noiseeeee! Haha!grin. Any day I feel like eating swallow (eba,fufu,corn meal,wheat flour, pounded yam) in the morning, it feels good like I'm getting a special treat and it tastes differently sweet. I once worked for a lagos business mogul lady years ago who my colleagues then told me that she likes to eat swallow in the morning, I decided to check that out and it has stuck on me. Any day I feel like having Eba in the morning & have the time to handle that---it's a special treat for me. Lol

I am not obsessive with cleaning and wiping but when I want to use the ladies in my work place or at a public place. I will use tissue paper to bolt the door as well as press the t*ilet knob/flushing handle. Will use tissue paper again to unlock the door when I am done and how on earth did I develop the habit of hanging and never sitting on a public t*ilet sit and feels sorry for some of my colleagues that will sit on it while making their calls and comfortably doing their thing? These are places I know others handle with unclean hands before washing their hands and I do that so as not to be part of all that "nasty-touching-by-all", I don't smoke, can't ever take down smoke down my throat but why does the look of men or women smoking look very sophisticated to me even when the odour from the mouth of some smokers is disgusting? grin If I am out liming and clubbing, the sight of people dancing away and feeling happy brings me great joy and why again does the sight of love being expressed by lovers to themselves or families to themselves make me specially happy? I also love sophisticated looking tattoos, terribly -done tattoos are disgusting to me as it cheapens the body of the wearer to me. Wearing short pants on weekend feels very good for me too. Guess I am that lady that likes all the things some women/ladies,mothers and grandmas will frown at.
Nne abeg wat is wrong? Why dis unreasonably long post dis aftnoon? U whr askd of a bad habit u luv nd u are busy writing an article!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm I'll have to think about first.wink
Honey nothing to think for there nah,just follow me make we go see my mama cos I no fit wait ooooo
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sheringan(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Scratching my balls when alone and tired grin grin grin grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
not2long: sometimes i do eat the nails on my feet, i hardly brush my teeth or take my bath as far as am indoor, i also like postponing assignment when am in school, i really love copying other students and wish everybody gets the same score. i also like arguing with conductors, driver just to prove a point
Okay this is beyond crazy and bad.grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by realsammie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: I love walking around the house almost naked,mostly in my panties and bra cheesy,whenever i'm home you'll hear my dad say things like "this house is not girls hostel,please wear your clothes".

Dishing food from the pot,leaving it to get cold and then warming it again,sometimes i warm my food 3 times before finally eating it(can't eat cold food).

Licking the beverages in the house.

Watching TV with everything in me,whenever I'm seeing a movie,i give it 100% concentration,you'll actually have to touch me before i know you require my attention.

Complaining about any food that was not prepared by me,it has gotten so bad that anybody that knows me does not agree to help me do anything in the kitchen let alone cook even if its just egg or ordinary water sef sad.

luv to be near ur house so dat i can always peep
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sagytarius(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
sheringan: Scratching my balls when alone and tired grin grin grin grin

Eeewww!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
brush my teeth late wen i dnt hav anywhere to go, puttin on boxers n singlet most times at home ''actually durin my nysc, a female corper in my lodge cudnt kip her eyes off my cute legs, n not takin shower on time wen am home n nt goin out.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
chucky234: Honey nothing to think for there nah,just follow me make we go see my mama cos I no fit wait ooooo
We no dey do sharp sharp marriage for my place,just nwayo nwayo we go get there.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Eating junk food. Eg hotdog with coke, sharwarma with coke, popcorn with coke (when I go to the cinema), noodles with coke, bread and sardine with coke.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint smile on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee

6 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by broses: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
Freiburger:
Walking barefoot is a very heathy habbit.
[color=#006600][/color]I do that most often as well
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by broses: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
cheesy
SimonAndal: Eating junk food. Eg hotdog with coke, sharwarma with coke, popcorn with coke (when I go to the cinema), noodles with coke, bread and sardine with coke.
how about kulikuli and coke

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by deandavid(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
Freiburger:
Walking barefoot is a very heathy habbit.
how? Explain, prove abeg. Me i wear slippers 247 o,even on tiles, carpent, rug except on bed, i hate the stepping on sand particle, i eat my finger nails, i like sucking fafus too much.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: We no dey do sharp sharp marriage for my place,just nwayo nwayo we go get there.
I go wait even if I need to wait forvever I go still wait,nwayo nwayo no wahala
I don find ifunanya why I no go fit wait,I go wait oooo
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint smile on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee
Kai na darkness dem born you,try ask your mama well well
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hate to follow bandwagons!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
991: Smoking my Marlboro Lights. don't giv a phuck what the fed. min. of health or WHO said, are saying, will ever say.

you are not alone Sir.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ummm! Using water to wash my butt after offloading waste products! Do pple still use tissue paper? Guess they are missing a lot

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Womanizing..... no one mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hate dirt so much and that has turned me into a washing machine,I wash my cloths(including boxers and singlets) five minutes after taking them off. I wash plates,cups after eating and wash any plates left unwashed just to make sure I don't see dirth dishes around.

Sweep the house and the rounding every single seconds just to make sure there are no single sand particle on the floor, drink tea three times a day and after eating eba or rice. I love tea so much that I can do a day without a cup of tea,hmm bread and beans a must too.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by onuwaje(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wen we dey thief meet its quite cool
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ewoma45(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Elede ni o.lwkmd.babe u re a lady 4 crying out loud.ahah.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by shilling(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Omg sooooo many
- walking bare foot around the house
- sitting on the floor/rug/carpet. I'd rather sit on the floor than couch at home or wherever I'm really comfy.
-staying awake all night watchin tv etc. Basically not doing anything important.
-eating slowly and microwaving my food a million times
-walking around the house almost naked or completely naked when I'm alone
-walking around the house with a plate or cup
-eating at odd hours of the night. Whenever I'm hungry, I eat. No regard for time lol.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ANYPEN(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wearing my wristwatch around in the house even when am not putting on cloths. I wear my wristwatch to odd places like bathroom, toilet, etc. A cousin once felt I was trying to refuse him wear my wristwatch one of the times he came visiting spending some weeks. Have been misunderstood some couple of times because of this habit but I can't just stop.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by BabaEleko(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Me I love eating spoilt almost rotten Eba wih the moist on it. I just use my hand to turn and mix it together. It's so delicious with hot ogunfe soup. Also, I love phoking my girls with their pants on, I just move it to the side and ride on. Feels like heaven. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / RelativeĀ“s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.