Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24313 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by emisun(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
omoredia: Na Buhari D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cos all this mess. Foolish Nigerians are thinkin GEJ is nt doin anything. Buhari is evil I will vote d delude GEJ over that blood thirsty bastard! Piss be on him! To win election aint do or die!

u must be brain dead to be spewing out sh.its like this,u stupid spoof
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by shizzle11(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop lying!! Boko haram has destroyed mosques as well. Majority of those the group have killed to date remain muslims, even as they continue to declare war against Christians.

You are a f00l for spewing the rubbish above. Ok give us the stats, where and when were the mosques bombed And can you give one cogent reason why your religion of piss have continued to declare war on christianity, i suppose christians and musrams are not supposed to co-exist(habitat). Oya, waiting on you phurking bloody bone_head
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
shizzle11:
You are a f00l for spewing the rubbish above. Ok give us the stats, where and when were the churches bombed And can you give one cogent reason why your religioun of piss have continued to declare war on christianity, i suppose christians and musrams are not supposed to co-exist(habitat). Oya, waiting on you phurking bloody bone_head

FUnny how an imbec_ile comes online assuming everyone else is like him. So, because I am suggesting that truth be told, I am a muslim? lol . . .I blame those who raised you.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by shizzle11(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

All you have to do is use google.com.

I am sick and tired of finding for folks what is right there at there finger tips. Nigerians need to get into the habit of researching the issues a bit more. I don't do that job anymore but I will call you out for lying when you did not do the simple research you could have before posting.

Ode! You are now tired, if it were a tax to provide evidence to suit the nerves of you and your fellow de_mons, you would been exuding with energy and passion. Keep deceiving yourselves,Dumb arse
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by shizzle11(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie, you are trully a junk. What truth are you talking about You're a silly inf!del. Why not stfu rather than make baseless claims for whatever stoopid reason(s) Again i demand, give us the stats
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ayomidefalaye(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
Boko stop
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by jaybee(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
shizzle11: Kobojunkie, you are trully a junk. What truth are you talking about You're a silly inf!del. Why not stfu rather than make baseless claims for whatever stoopid reason(s) Again i demand, give us the stats

well, i've always loved Kobo's posts, especially those on politics. but it appears her understanding of boko haram, who they are,their motivation, their vision, their mission, their modus operandi, their collaborators, their sympathizers, their financiers, their hosts, their victims is dismally poor. her unfortunate misunderstanding of the socio-political, socio-cultural and socio-political setting of northern nigeria, vis-a-vis the history of socio-politico-religious uprising in thar region is also evident. if she had done a simple research on these issues, as she claims, she would have helped herself instead of publicly displaying the depth of her ignorance of the subject matter. i suggest she do that simple research asap.

my reference to above quotation is your calling Kobojunkie a 'junk'. i guess it is the post that is junk; i prefer to say she posted junk. but she may not be a junk herslef.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by oiseworld: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
jaybee:

well, i've always loved Kobo's posts, especially those on politics. but it appears her understanding of boko haram, who they are,their motivation, their vision, their mission, their modus operandi, their collaborators, their sympathizers, their financiers, their hosts, their victims is dismally poor. her unfortunate misunderstanding of the socio-political, socio-cultural and socio-political setting of northern nigeria, vis-a-vis the history of socio-politico-religious uprising in thar region is also evident. if she had done a simple research on these issues, as she claims, she would have helped herself instead of publicly displaying the depth of her ignorance of the subject matter. i suggest she do that simple research asap.

my reference to above quotation is your calling Kobojunkie a 'junk'. i guess it is the post that is junk; i prefer to say she posted junk. but she may not be a junk herslef.

when a fool keeps quiet he is considered to be wise. Foolishness is only discouvered by your words. She's a junk if her words are junks! Period.
Junk brain, junk comments.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
GOD SAVE US FROM THIS EVIL
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
jaybee:

Sigh! Howze about this?

Rather than align yourself with people who don't even have half the brain to understand what is being discussed here on Nairaland, and call it all "junk" as they do, why not instead provide information/evidence to counter my claims. Make attempts at proving them wrong, will you. Nothing I had more than arguments from points of sentiment. And at this point, NO STORIES PLEASE,just post links to justify your side of this, if you can, and we will see how good a counter argument against what you call "junk", that you can offer.

And take this as a dare!!!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Bolan123: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
The Hausa/Fulani foolish elders who refuse to see anything bad in what they are doing will wake up one day and find themselves seeking refuge in Chad and Niger Republic. I pity them. We are waiting for GEJ to finish his tenure in 2019 before we will come out with our own agenda. This country called Nigeria as far as we are concerned is history. They are using locally made IEDs, we will lunch a process dat they have not seen before. They are bombing churches now and nobody is taking action. They will wake up one day and found out that there is no Mosque for them to worship in. The fire is on we will see how it will end.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Bolan123: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
In SE/SS, we don't need to commit suicide but we take risk that is more than suicide. They whole country know this truth. If we send few Bakassi boys to the core north the Boko fools would have been on the run by now.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bolan123: In SE/SS, we don't need to commit suicide but we take risk that is more than suicide. They whole country know this truth. If we send few Bakassi boys to the core north the Boko fools would have been on the run by now.

Shut up!!!

All that has happened is an even more cowardly government decided to cower to the demands of other cowardly criminals in he SS/SE. The people of SS and SE are still crying for change to this day. Only some days ago, about 100 of them essentially committed mass suicide when they rushed to go siphon petrol from an overturned truck.

You ought to be ashamed that years after the so called Bakassi boys have gotten settlements from the Government, NOTHING has been done to better the very lives of those they claimed to have been fighting for. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! These same Bakassi boys are the same who tried to protect other thieves from the region like Odili, and Ibori. The only good that has been done for these people have been from the British when they prosecuted Ibori. Be ashamed that all your bakassi boys have done is prove that even they are simply thieves who under the guise of fighting for the people, have been in it all along to forcefully steal their own share. They are no different from your typical Anini's out there. Lowlife criminals using the people to get their share of the Nigerian loot.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by omenziate(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Scam from the Northern Muslim elites. If u believe dis crap, u would believe anytin. Blowing up d mosque indeed, one idio-t even said God protects d mosque. The hausa/ fulani muslims are a plague to Nigeria. The sooner we realise dis and peacefully dissociate , d better for errone.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Bolan123: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie: Shut up!!!

All that has happened is an even more cowardly government decided to cower to the demands of other cowardly criminals in he SS/SE. The people of SS and SE are still crying for change to this day. Only some days ago, about 100 of them essentially committed mass suicide when they rushed to go siphon petrol from an overturned truck.

You ought to be ashamed that years after the so called Bakassi boys have gotten settlements from the Government, NOTHING has been done to better the very lives of those they claimed to have been fighting for. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! These same Bakassi boys are the same who tried to protect other thieves from the region like Odili, and Ibori. The only good that has been done for these people have been from the British when they prosecuted Ibori. Be ashamed that all your bakassi boys have done is prove that even they are simply thieves who under the guise of fighting for the people, have been in it all along to forcefully steal their own share. They are no different from your typical Anini's out there. Lowlife criminals using the people to get their share of the Nigerian loot.

Look at how stupid u are. I am reminding u that if u think u have Boko Haram we have Bakassi boys and Egbesu. Just wait for GEJ to finish in 2019, u will then see us in action. Buhari and all other fools from Hausa/Fulani can go to hell. They can never rule this country again. They should be preparing to rule their cows and goats of which u are one of them. I thank God I have seen him for who he is. I was tempted to campaign for him thinking he has good agenda without knowing that I was dealing with a blood sucking devil.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bolan123:
Look at how stupid u are. I am reminding u that if u think u have Boko Haram we have Bakassi boys and Egbesu. Just wait for GEJ to finish in 2019, u will then see us in action. Buhari and all other fools from Hausa/Fulani can go to hell. They can never rule this country again. They should be preparing to rule their cows and goats of which u are one of them. I thank God I have seen him for who he is. I was tempted to campaign for him thinking he has good agenda without knowing that I was dealing with a blood sucking devil.

So, you have no valid counter to what I have asserted?? Well, I see you do know the Bakassi boys are criminals then but would rather support your fellow criminals. I rest my case.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Bolan123: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie

So, you have no valid counter to what I have asserted?? Well, I see you do know the Bakassi boys are criminals then but would rather support your fellow criminals. I rest my case.

This is why u sounds stupid. Did u see or hear the Bakassi boys killing innocent people? Did u hear them kill any Aboki during that period? Bastard like u. Did u hear them bombing any Mosque? The Egbesu boys where fighting for years of neglect. Animal, can u tell me the agenda of Boko Haram?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bolan123:

This is why u sounds stupid. Did u see or hear the Bakassi boys killing innocent people? Did u hear them kill any Aboki during that period? Bastard like u. Did u hear them bombing any Mosque? The Egbesu boys where fighting for years of neglect. Animal, can u tell me the agenda of Boko Haram?

Again . ..

Kobojunkie:

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Bolan123: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
@Kobojunkie

While u are busy destroying urself thinking u are disturbing GEJ this is what we are doing https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/2, nonentities.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/19
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beync(f): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
These people are foolish and lazy. They are clamoring for amnesty for boko haram like they did to ND, fine, u can use ur ground nuts and rice money to fund their amnesty. U want to reap where u dint not sow. If know degradation the ND suffer upon their oil u will not open ur trash to say fed govt should treat them like they did to ND.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunk junk so you are a female, i am really scared of you. You have really shown that you are a bitch. I am sure you would have started your work as a LovePeddler from a very young age of around say nine, because you are an almajiri. You are a disgrace to humanity and the BIGGEST MESS IS THAT YOUR PARENTS REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. Instead of treating the issue at hand reasonably you try to justify it instead. This shows THE JUNK YOU REALLY ARE. I do not blame you for calling yourself junk, it all stems from the fact the way you see yourself as a person of pure emptiness thus "junk" your name. I would advice you to be cautious in the way you rant on this website. If your *thing* dey worry you contact me to repair am for you. gringringringringrin
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by djay4: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
IT IS A DECOY
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bolan123: @Kobojunkie

While u are busy destroying urself thinking u are disturbing GEJ this is what we are doing https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/2, nonentities.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/19

Another eejit post . . . what has Enugu to do with your claims of Bakassi boys? Are you Musiwa's cousin or blood-relative??
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 15, 2012
useless bomber, can't even commit a proper suicide
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 4:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: These people are foolish and lazy. They are clamoring for amnesty for boko haram like they did to ND, fine, u can use ur ground nuts and rice money to fund their amnesty. U want to reap where u dint not sow. If know degradation the ND suffer upon their oil u will not open ur trash to say fed govt should treat them like they did to ND.

What ND? The same ND that has yet to see even the slightest of progress since the amnesty package was paid to the terrorists who hijacked the people's cause so they could terrorize the cowards in Government into giving them, not the ND communities, a piece of the National Cake? The 2012 Budget included amnesty budget which was approximately 1.5 times larger than the budget for our entire HealthCare Budget combined. How much of that money will eventually get into the hands of the ND people . . I don't mean the terrorists but the poor people who are still struggling to make sense of the message the Government that violence is key.

Please, let's stop confusing issues here. MEND got paid . . ND did not. ND is still the way it was before MEND got paid. MEND boys are building for themselves big houses and big stomachs, but they have yet to table any actual plans to invigorate the region they pretended to fight for all those years, with their new found wealth.

As for giving Boko Haram amnesty, that is the President's idea. To date, the one side that has continually called for Negotiations, a deal, etc happens to be the government's side of this. On June 24th, Jonathan Goodluck literally said he would rather get the Boko Haram boys to the table, re-train them and put them to work developing the Nation instead. Is that a man that understands the problem? You decide!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Beync(f): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2012
If mend were paid to cease militancy it's there money. What ever they do with the money paid to them is non of their busines. They deserve to be paid more that what there receiving, it's their resource the govt is even using to sustain and develop ur region while neglecting ND. They are right when they stood up and say is enough of these bullshit and gvt looked into their demands. What is boko haram fightin for? Useless people that forbid western edu, want to islamatize nigeria and want destabilize the country becos they lost in election. Their fight is useless as their sponsors and sympathizers.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by hezee4real(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2012
My pple let's pray 4 Nig!!!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: If mend were paid to cease militancy it's there money. What ever they do with the money paid to them is non of their busines. They deserve to be paid more that what there receiving, it's their resource the govt is even using to sustain and develop ur region while neglecting ND. They are right when they stood up and say is enough of these bullshit and gvt looked into their demands. What is boko haram fightin for? Useless people that forbid western edu, want to islamatize nigeria and want destabilize the country becos they lost in election. Their fight is useless as their sponsors and sympathizers.

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:

What ND? The same ND that has yet to see even the slightest of progress since the amnesty package was paid to the terrorists who hijacked the people's cause so they could terrorize the cowards in Government into giving them, not the ND communities, a piece of the National Cake? The 2012 Budget included amnesty budget which was approximately 1.5 times larger than the budget for our entire HealthCare Budget combined. How much of that money will eventually get into the hands of the ND people . . I don't mean the terrorists but the poor people who are still struggling to make sense of the message the Government that violence is key.

Please, let's stop confusing issues here. MEND got paid . . ND did not. ND is still the way it was before MEND got paid. MEND boys are building for themselves big houses and big stomachs, but they have yet to table any actual plans to invigorate the region they pretended to fight for all those years, with their new found wealth.

As for giving Boko Haram amnesty, that is the President's idea. To date, the one side that has continually called for Negotiations, a deal, etc happens to be the government's side of this. On June 24th, Jonathan Goodluck literally said he would rather get the Boko Haram boys to the table, re-train them and put them to work developing the Nation instead. Is that a man that understands the problem? You decide!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

common shut your mouth and be realistic for once. what is occuring in the north no one really likes it but do not expect favour you do not deserve, peace!!!!!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: If mend were paid to cease militancy it's there money. What ever they do with the money paid to them is non of their busines. They deserve to be paid more that what there receiving, it's their resource the govt is even using to sustain and develop ur region while neglecting ND. They are right when they stood up and say is enough of these bullshit and gvt looked into their demands. What is boko haram fightin for? Useless people that forbid western edu, want to islamatize nigeria and want destabilize the country becos they lost in election. Their fight is useless as their sponsors and sympathizers.

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Dr. Wise:
All because of a stoopid mohammed (piss be unto him). SMH
fear God!nd fear d tormnt of hell fire.if u r truly a xtian christanity teaches respect 4 oda pple's religion nd dre prophet.may God safe us frm goin astray.islam is peace dnt because u r on ur lapton write jst anytin fear d day wen u shal meet wit ur creator nd remba God is so swift in reconin! B it smal or big! May peace of Allah B upon our beloved prophet muhammed his household,his companions nd d generality of the muslim ummah.May Allah's peace b upon al other prophets of God whom He sent wit d message of His ONENESS!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Azumy: fear God!nd fear d tormnt of hell fire.if u r truly a xtian christanity teaches respect 4 oda pple's religion nd dre prophet.may God safe us frm goin astray.islam is peace dnt because u r on ur lapton write jst anytin fear d day wen u shal meet wit ur creator nd remba God is so swift in reconin! B it smal or big! May peace of Allah B upon our beloved prophet muhammed his household,his companions nd d generality of the muslim ummah.May Allah's peace b upon al other prophets of God whom He sent wit d message of His ONENESS!

So you wish peace for Muslim ummah and prophets only, eh? No good wishes for non-Muslims? Bombs for the non-Muslims, eh? And some will say BH are not muslims, when there are Muslims like this one who think like them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Close Case After Calling 62 Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.