Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,656 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24329 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by namfav(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
no one should go to the mosque and not return home

rip to the victims
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by nagoma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
alaoeri: Gradually getting to elites by know they should know what they are in for, if one or two northern governors is attack mayb they 'll feel the heat and find a lasting solution to this mess.

And what will the Rrtedeen be doing with his time? Looking for more posts for Patience, or just supporting the cabal, otedola, Desiani and others? Nigeria is afflicted with a blunder prone clumsy president who doesn't know his left from his right. He controls, the military the police, and the entire security outfit with a budget greater than budget for education ,health and agriculture all combined. He controls the government media, the treasury,has 44 ministers and over 40 advisers each with chain of support staff and more and more but remains confused and idle while his country is burning and being decimated and destroyed by evil. And you blame someone else?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

See them, anyone that calls GEJ an incompetent good for nothing leader, or good for Dame Patience leader is now a campaigner, a vampire and a blood thirsty dog and baboon.

is it not the responsibility of your despicable, unlettered and confused or clueless president to fish out the bombers? GEJ is incompetent, deal with it.

Nigeria deserves an alternative to this regime. Give us a competent leader irrespective of state of origin and not this dumbo jumbo thing who is more interested in stealing than leading.

So you are now campaigning with blood? So your plan is to go and bomb somewhere and come and use it as a campaign slogan? You are a blood sucking vampire. A useless dog and baboon. You have no respect for human life. You are running a political campaign with souls of human beings. God will judge you! You are despicable! Tufiakwa!

You people are now revealing your true colors!

When your fathers and uncles ruled for 40+ years, what did they do? Were they not the one that destroyed Nigeria? After destroying the country for 40+ years, you now want to go around bombing because you are no longer in power abi? Now you want to come back and use the souls of the people you have bombed as campaign tools? You didnt even have the courtesy to acknowledge the dead. You just went straight into campaign mode. You dont even hide it any longer. If El Rufai and co are buying you guys laptop now to come and campaign on the souls of the dead((because you people dont used to have laptops since education is haram), go back and tell him God will judge him. Vampire!

6 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by icez: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
muslims again. lipsrsealed
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
waja: . Pls, must U post rubbish? Na GEJ send am? Be carefull.

If GEJ can not stop Boko Haram, he should fck the hell out of Presidency. What's the job or importance of a commander in chief of armed forces that can not secure the citizens?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by mekaboy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
THIS WILL HELP END SUICIDE BOMBING IN NIGERIA www.nairaland.com/989473/how-end-bombing-north
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by AroOkigbo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Do suicide bombers also get 72 virgins in hell when they bomb their fellow muslims?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by icez: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
bloody muslims.
let them not say it is a southern.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by TBD(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by mekaboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
ASSUMING I WAS BOKO HARAM MEMBER, AND I HAVE DECIDED TO KILL MYSELF AND OTHERS, I HAVE A BOMB ON ME, WHAT CAN GEJ DO TO STOP ME ?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by austizz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Confusion in the kingdom of darkness, glory be to God our prayers are being answered.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

If GEJ can not stop Boko Haram, he should fck the hell out of Presidency. What's the job or importance of a commander in chief of armed forces that can not secure the citizens?

So you are now campaigning with innocent blood abi? So your plan is to go and bomb somewhere and come and use it as a campaign slogan? You are a blood sucking vampire. A useless dog and baboon. You have no respect for human life. You are running a political campaign with souls of human beings. God will judge you! You are despicable! Tufiakwa!

You people are now revealing your true colors!

When your fathers and uncles ruled for 40+ years, what did they do? Were they not the one that destroyed Nigeria? After destroying the country for 40+ years, you now want to go around bombing because you are no longer in power abi? Now you want to come back and use the souls of the people you have bombed as campaign tools? You didnt even have the courtesy to acknowledge the dead. You just went straight into campaign mode. You dont even hide it any longer. If El Rufai and co are buying you guys laptop now to come and campaign on the souls of the dead((because you people dont used to have laptops since education is haram), go back and tell him God will judge him. Vampire!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Okijajuju1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
I wonder if Igbos were at the mosque...

This just goes to show that these Boko haram items no dey select targets by religion
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by simontosy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa: don't say that he is only worried of the fact that christians are suffering more of the persecutions

U r foolish, 10 innocent nigerians αve perished due ϯo a suicide bomb attack n u r here raising dumb questions
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
afam4eva: Mosque do escape, Shehu sef go escape but church can never escape. So many questions begging for answer.
so d five soul reprted so far doesnt mean anytin 2 u ba?so cruel of u!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Aahammed1: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
@Jabioro u are a fool useless person, idiot animal
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
edicolove:

We have seen in the south where education is allowed how your unlettered first lady become a perm Sec in absentia. It's a brilliant idea. Pom somtin for GEJ, the joker in chief of the armed forces.

We have seen how the victims are more southerner than northerners! You know for every bomb that went off in the North, more southerners are killed. No be so? The northerners are so desperate to make the north ungovernable to the extent that voting may not even take place in the troubled north just to force GEJ out of power. No be so?

Tell your pay master, the time to stop Boko Haram is now. If he can't do it, he should be honorable enough to say so and allow a competent hand to steer the ship of this nation. A competent hand can come from any part of the country, any state.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by tpapi: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard: Suicide Bombing has become the norm now. GEJ is incompetent and too busy with Bayelsa politics to make any impact.
Nothing good can ever come out GEJ presidency.

Make una vote wisely come 2015.
can u tel us ow u can stop som1 dat is ready 2 take up his life

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ANYPEN(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
I think this is a "good" news. Atleast we are now sure it's not Muslims vs Christians situation; thus no need for repraisal attacks or splitting palava.....since it's not religion, we take the next option; "bad governance".

3 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
omoredia: Na Buhari D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cos all this mess. Foolish Nigerians are thinkin GEJ is nt doin anything. Buhari is evil I will vote d delude GEJ over that blood thirsty bastard! Piss be on him! To win election aint do or die!
grandpa 2 d f**lzzzzzzz
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Navi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
@Old Wisard, u r a big fool...waitin concern GEJ with Bombin...just shut up if u don't knw wht 2say.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by boyendowed(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa:

U r foolish, 10 innocent nigerians αve perished due ϯo a suicide bomb attack n u r here raising dumb questions

I will like to see you show this same level of anger when Churches get bombed
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Navi: @Old Wisard, u r a big fool...waitin concern GEJ with Bombin...just shut up if u don't knw wht 2say.

It's Old Wizard not Old Wi[b]s[/b]ard fooooooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Elueme: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Deceiving yourselves... As someone said,' mosque will escape, but church will hit target'.. Not in the mood for this political rant or maybe they ll say GEJ sent the bomber to attack the shehu..As anode said 'time will tell.'

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by OldWizard1: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I think this is a "good" news. Atleast we are now sure it's not Muslims vs Christians situation; thus no need for repraisal attacks or splitting palava.....since it's not religion, we take the next option; "bad governance".

It's bad governance!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by boyendowed(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
mekaboy: ASSUMING I WAS BOKO HARAM MEMBER, AND I HAVE DECIDED TO KILL MYSELF AND OTHERS, I HAVE A BOMB ON ME, WHAT CAN GEJ DO TO STOP ME ?

Good question and the answer is absolutely nothing
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azumy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju: I wonder if Igbos were at the mosque...

This just goes to show that these Boko haram items no dey select targets by religion
on point jare!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by tpapi: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

Please tell me, who takes responsibility for the security of Nigerians? The Victim, the bomber or your incompetent president?
pls tel me y d almighty US cud not stop d 9/11 suicide attack
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by edicolove: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Old Wizard:

We have seen in the south where education is allowed how your unlettered first lady become a perm Sec in absentia. It's a brilliant idea. Pom somtin for GEJ, the joker in chief of the armed forces.

We have seen how the victims are more southerner than northerners! You know for every bomb that went off in the North, more southerners are killed. No be so? The northerners are so desperate to make the north ungovernable to the extent that voting may not even take place in the troubled north just to force GEJ out of power. No be so?

Tell your pay master, the time to stop Boko Haram is now. If he can't do it, he should be honorable enough to say so and allow a competent hand to steer the ship of this nation. A competent hand can come from any part of the country, any state.

You think we are stup1d in the south like you? What do you have up there? Schools? Industries? Hospitals? What? Tell me? All you do is collect allocation and share it monthly. How much do they give you monthly to come and campaign with blood here? hmm? Tell me? You have no regard for human life. You think human beings are like cows abi? Thats why you can cut off the neck of a corper shouting Allahu arkba! Is that what a human being is worth to you? Id1ot! Someone who has spent 4 to 9 years in school. You kill him lie a ram. Is it GEJ that told you to do it? Tell me? Campaigning here with human souls. Id1ot! You people will never rule Nigeria again. Go and form your Sharia country. Id1ot!

Look at the bill your great kano state lawmakers were arguing earlier in the week. Whether to give out Ramadan rams or not. Just imagine. Sums up your despicable mindset. You guys are drawing us back. Get off our blessed backs! excess luggage! Id1ot!

4 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
And we have a clueless m0r0nic retardeen as president of this country?

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by bright007(f): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. You are silly. Don't u read that God protects the Mosque?. If u are angry because Your Den of thieves/criminals is always bombed, then go crucify urself. U gentile.
You are d biggest fool on earth!Is å Den of thieves/criminals not better dan å den of suicide bombers or å pack of blood-thirsty vampires?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by simontosy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
This is a terrible situation,will Boko Haram claim responsibility or they will its christians that did it.?anyway thank God the casualties are not much.-in Jesus Christ solid rock we stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians React On Twitter As Musiliu Obanikoro Is Confirmed As Minister / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.